What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

"dont think morrisson got famouse because of rap morrisson got famouse of gettin rich of the crack"

straight shostraight sho Posts: 601
edited June 2012 in The Reason
"i've got a 50 grand watch"

Replies

• SleepwalkingInJapanSleepwalkingInJapan Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    london still soft
    tumblr_m8suqsDpq11rqmwopo1_500.gif
  • straight shostraight sho Posts: 601
    london still soft

us niggas cant come south london
    "Morrison was arrested on September 12, 2009, and found in possession of £10,000 in cash and £60,000 worth of cocaine. A £90,000 new Range Rover was also recovered."
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    london still soft

london is safe so what . so is ny what your point ?
  • i dont even fuck with bloke rap but this shit is hard. respect it.
    Follow me off this cliff & ill show you the gift of flight...
    @ksaysofyou
    straight sho
    i dont even fuck with bloke rap but this shit is hard. respect it.

real nigga shit
  • Say WhatSay What Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    I thought this was Adam
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this shit is wacc son son
    SneakDZA
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    you STILL making threads on this dude? smh you fckn loser... you gone from making 100+ eminem threads to making threads on this one freestyle?

and you keeping trying to fool people that he got arrested for that shit, when it was his brother lol fck your sad

and you spelt 'famous' wrong... lmao @ 'famouse'
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    SneakDZA
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how come posters from london always wanna convince everybody how hardcore they are?
  • blackblocblackbloc Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    how come posters from london always wanna convince everybody how hardcore they are?
    good question , but how come pasoter from the U.S always think they the hardest? American is not hard it is the richest most plentiful country on the problem, not hard

edited July 2012

they dont, just this silly bitch straight aka shady aka smelly pussy

'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭

they dont, just this silly bitch straight aka shady aka smelly pussy

oh that's shadyteam? no wonder.
    i guessing so yeah... only a female can possibly dickride and make multiple threads about one man, and garbage 'trap' rappers... dont even one keep this trash thread alive

aUPgli.gif