How The ? Virus Became The US Government’s Most Successful Bio-Weapon

Options
Bully_Pulpit
Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Social Lounge
In the rainforest of south-east Cameroon 80% of the meat eaten is “bushmeat”. The indigenous people consume a diet of gorilla, chimpanzee or monkey.

It is estimated that an excess of 30,000 gorillas are killed in Cameroon each year for their meat.

The habits of tribes like those in Cameroon are now being blamed for the transmission of viruses like the human immunodeficiency virus (? ) which is purported by mainstream scientists to have originated in chimpanzees.

Babila Tafon of the Ape Action Africa (AAA) a primate sanctuary claims to have found a new virus in the apes arriving at the AAA. It is a simian “foamy” virus, closely related to ? . Tafon explains: “A recent survey confirmed this is now in humans, especially in some of those who are hunters and cutting up the apes in the south-east of the country.”

Transfer of viruses from ape to human occur when the primate bites or scratches, however, some assert that eating primate meat (although cooked) is a transferable way for the new virus to reach humans.

Professor Dominique Baudon, the director of the Cameroon Centre, blames the practice of eating bushmeat for the transfer of simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) which then trans-mutated into ? in humans.

Following the storyline of “? came out of Africa” researchers at the Wilford Hall United States Air Force Medical Center and San Antonio Military Medical Center, have concluded that people of African descent are more likely to have a genetic trait that makes them “more susceptible” to contracting the ? virus.

Matthew Dolan, co-author of the study suggests: “The benefit that the Africans got from a mutation that gave them some resistance to malaria has, statistically at least, rendered them some increased susceptibility to ? .”

The question researchers asked was: how do some people exposed to ? contract the virus while others do not?

The study analyzed more than 1,200 US military service men and women infected with ? to answer questions about the genetic aspects of the disease.
In 60% of African-Americans and 90% of Africans, a genetic trait was identified that made ? 40% more prevalent than in Caucasians.

These researchers did not consult Wangari Maathai, a Kenyan ecologist and Nobel Peace Prize winner, who says that ? was created deliberately in a laboratory as a biological weapon.

Maathai stated at a press conference after receipt of the Nobel Peace Prize that: “Some say that AIDS came from the monkeys, and I doubt that because we have been living with monkeys (since) time immemorial, others say it was a curse from ? , but I say it cannot be that.”

Maathai maintains that ? was created by “agents to wipe out other people . . . In fact [the ? virus] was created by a scientist for biological warfare. Why has there been so much secrecy about AIDS? When you ask where did the virus come from, it raises a lot of flags. That makes me suspicious.”

She asserts that ? was created for the purposes of population control in Africa.

Dr. Alan Cantwell, MD agrees with Matthai’s summation of the origins of ? .

Cantwell explains: “After the smallpox vaccine story hit the front-page of The London Times, the story was subsequently killed and never appeared again in any of the world major media. The smallpox eradication vaccine program sponsored by the World Health Organization was responsible for unleashing AIDS in Africa. About 100 million Africans living in central Africa were inoculated by the WHO. The vaccine was held responsible for awakening a ‘dormant’ AIDS virus on the continent. I am sure the ‘big business’ of vaccine makers had something to do with censoring the story. Also the Times story provided another explanation for the outbreak in Africa other than the widely-accepted ‘monkey in the African jungle’ theory of ? /AIDS.”

Cantwell believes that primates were injected with various cancer-causing and immunosuppressive viruses, as part of primate animal cancer research conducted by the National Cancer Institute (NCI).

Comments

• Bully_Pulpit
    Options
    In the 1970’s, at Fort Detrick in Maryland, Richard Nixon joined the NCI with the military’s biological warfare unit.

Cantwell asserts: “There is NO PROOF that AIDS, which first appeared EXCLUSIVELY in young (primarily white) ? men in Manhattan, came from Africa. This is yet another myth about AIDS. How could a supposed black heterosexual African epidemic transform itself into an EXCLUSIVELY WHITE YOUNG ? MENS’ DISEASE IN MANHATTAN? In my opinion this is biologically impossible. Furthermore, there was no ‘incubation period’ for ? in America. As soon as the government-sponsored ? hepatitis B experiment (1978-1981) ended in Manhattan in 1981 the epidemic became official. The first cases of AIDS in ? men appeared in Manhattan in 1979, soon after the ? experiment began in Manhattan, New York City.”

Dr. Robert Strecker has explained in his books that Africans were infected with ? during the smallpox vaccine distribution; as laid out by WHO in a memorandum from 1972.

Prior to 1979, there were no reported cases of ? /AIDS in Africa, according to Luc Montagnier, a French Pasteur scientist. By calculating Montagnier’s isolation of the first ? case in Paris, France, the first cases of ? must have begun in the fall of 1982.

While AIDS are first announced in 1981, there were yet no reported cases proving that there was an African epidemic.

Those populations in under developed nations like Africa succumb to the disease much quicker. Because of the lack of access to medical care, up to 40% of the population is estimated to be killed off.

Experiments conducted by Myron Max Essex at Harvard explained that prior to the ? outbreak in Africa scientists had foreknowledge that retroviruses cause immunosuppression, by studying feline leukemia viruses.

Robert Gallo, who participated in this research, later admitted that ? was a government created bio-weapon.

According to an annual volume of the Special Cancer Virus Program , human experimentation with cancer-causing and immunosuppressive viruses was essential. With the “? plague” and “? cancer’, such experiments were no longer necessary. The deaths of thousands of ? men proved with these viruses caused cancer, immunosuppression, and were sexually-transmissible between people.

Just as the human radiation experiments administered radioactive elements to unsuspicious Americans, so the ? virus was unleashed onto the unsuspecting African people receiving a smallpox vaccine.

Last month the first human study conducted for clinical trials commenced with the hopes from the pharmaceutical industry that Vacc-C5, the “? vaccine”, would prove successful.

Oslo University hospital hosted the study of Bionor Pharma ASA’s Vacc-C5 believed to slow down or stop induction of immune hyper-activation. This vaccine attacks the virus’s ability to produce, therefore making it the perfect candidate to be a preventive vaccine; administered to everyone eventually.

However, a vaccine trial conducted by rival drug corporation Merck, the ? Vaccine Trial Network and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases claimed that 24 of 741 volunteers who got the vaccine in one segment of the experiment later became infected with ? , which causes AIDS. In a comparison group of volunteers who got the placebo, 21 of 762 participants also became infected.

Propaganda articles in mainstream media are pro-? vaccine. They claim that “the World Health Organization (WHO) and UNAIDS combined existing research and evidence to develop a Strategic Investment Framework (SIF) for ? /AIDS that showed that by increasing smart and focused investments now we can turn the tide against this disease and can realistically start talking about the end of AIDS.”

Nothing could be further from the truth.

In recent months Africa has been victim to

The ravage from AFRICOM under Obama’s orders to search out and capture Joseph Kony ; a minimal threat that has been missing since 2007.
    The securitization of their natural resources by corporate and government interests.
    They are witnessing the UN’s forcible land grab operations under the guise of preserving the land. The UN has aligned with private corporations to make use of the land without Africa’s consent.
    Researchers for the British Geological Survey (BGS) and the University of London sponsored by the British government have located underground aquifers of water in Africa that are 100 times the amount found on the surface of the continent. They intend to securitize these supplies.
    Obama’s creation of the New Alliance for Food and Nutrition Security (NAFNS) that is a $3 billion plan to securitize Africa’s food supply by giving African land to private corporations (like Coca-Cola and Nestle) to make agricultural use and nationalize the food production and disbursement.
    The resurgence of MSM coverage in ? /AIDS is purely to promote the new ? vaccines that are currently being researched by pharmaceutical corporations in conjunction with government bio-weapons agencies.

While the purpose of the vaccine to “cure” ? will no doubt be preventative; meaning everyone will be expected to get the immunization, the threat of large amounts of the world’s populations becoming infected with ? will become a reality in the near future.
    http://occupycorporatism.com/how-the-? -virus-became-the-us-governments-most-successful-bio-weapon/

Seems legit...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    edited June 2012
    Options
    pretty good means of pop control if you think about it.
    how many of these aids and ? patients would have had multiple ? ?

1503381_o.gif
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pretty good means of pop control if you think about it.
    how many of these aids and ? patients would have had multiple ? ?

Wait, I thought that we currently have treatment that patients have used to live longer? A homeboy of mine recently was talking about some kind of experimental vaccine or something. Wouldn't that defeat the purpose? Or maybe the purpose is money by way of medical expenses.

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    smh thats ? up, i aint taking that vaccine
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Certain parts of this sound sensible and legit. Others sound like ignorant ? . I admit I don't understand any of this ? . They have a vaccine for certain cancers these days. I must say that I think it is possible to cure any of this stuff. Millions maybe billions of humans have been used as sacrifices on this earth by big business
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Maathai stated at a press conference after receipt of the Nobel Peace Prize that: “Some say that AIDS came from the monkeys, and I doubt that because we have been living with monkeys (since) time immemorial-
    if her contention is that living alongside animals since time immemorial makes us all unlikely to catch diseases from those animals, i'd like to get her position on influenza.
    Cantwell asserts: “There is NO PROOF that AIDS, which first appeared EXCLUSIVELY in young (primarily white) ? men in Manhattan-
    this theory does not seem to be born out by actual fact, considering that it predates the time period he's talking about and is clearly not "exclusive" to homosexuals. however, i am sure he has a CONSPIRACY THEORY to explain the earlier incidents.
    Prior to 1979, there were no reported cases of ? /AIDS in Africa, according to Luc Montagnier, a French Pasteur scientist.
    yeah, it's really weird the way a disease we haven't clearly defined wasn't reported. huh.

i miss the days when humanity was affected by diseases that were very contagious and/or fatal prior to the era in which bioweaponry could be blamed for causing them.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Population control and scares people away from ? like animals. If there was cures for all stds and male birth control, we would have a new sexual revolution.
  • janklow
    Options
    Wild Self wrote: »
    If there was cures for all stds and male birth control, we would have a new sexual revolution.
    ...followed immediately by new and/or newly-immune STDs given the vast amount of interpersonal contact and fluid exchange

• [Deleted User]
    edited June 2012
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    If there was cures for all stds and male birth control, we would have a new sexual revolution.
    ...followed immediately by new and/or newly-immune STDs given the vast amount of interpersonal contact and fluid exchange

because someone just had to ? a komodo dragon.....

(me)

090518-komodo-dragon-venom_big.jpg
  • moedays
    moedays Members Posts: 1,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall need to read AIDS and the Doctors of Death: An Inquiry Into the Origins of the AIDS Epidemic by Alan Cantwell
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't feel like reading all that....somebody break it down
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • down2earth
    down2earth Members Posts: 953 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? and AIDS are faaaaaaar too advanced to be some "naturally occurring illness" (in my opinion at least). I'm not conspiracy theorist or anything, but I know just how cold-blooded and evil our government (and the people funding it) can be when it comes to certain things.
  • janklow
    Options
    down2earth wrote: »
    ? and AIDS are faaaaaaar too advanced to be some "naturally occurring illness"
    down2earth wrote: »
    I'm not conspiracy theorist or anything
    contradiction detected
  • heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    Population control and scares people away from ? like animals. If there was cures for all stds and male birth control, we would have a new sexual revolution.

That sure didn't scare the dude with 30 kids, by 11 different women. WOW!

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    upgrad to my claim above

Juvenile Court records show Hatchett has fathered 24 children — still the highest total on record in Knox County but half a dozen short of the progeny credited to him. He hasn't fathered a single child in the past three years and probably won't for a while.