Uncharted 1 and 2 Coming to PSN Next Week

joshuaboy
joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in IllGaming

Just in case you missed out on them the first time around.

Today, the Official PlayStation Blogcast confirmed that Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will be coming to PlayStation Network this coming Tuesday, June 26th, as digital releases.

Better yet, the games will be available on the cheap. Each one will cost $30 and can be purchased collectively for $40. Both games have Trophies and should be available in their complete form as they were on Blu-ray.

Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune came to PlayStation 3 in November of 2007. We gave it a 9.1. Uncharted 2: Among Thieves came to PlayStation 3 nearly two years later. We gave it a 9.5. Playing both should prepare you for Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, a game we gave a a perfect 10. Both were developed by Naughty Dog, the Sony-owned studio responsible for the Crash Bandicoot and Jak and Daxter series.

Note: The original version of this article said the games cost $20 each or $30 together. That has been corrected above.

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watch some stupid person buy both games seperately
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great games probably two of the best Action games on the market along with GOW, but IMO there is little to no replay value in it which had me spending more money at game stop for a new game, that's that ? I don't like!
  • infamous118
    infamous118 Members Posts: 618 ✭✭✭
    Buying any retail games on xbox live or psn is pretty much stupid considering you can get it way cheaper in the stores. Xbox had the nerve to charge like 50 bucks for that old ass 50 cent blood on the sand game when you can get that ? for like 9 bucks.
  • One Spliff
    One Spliff Members Posts: 5,354 ✭✭✭
    Great games probably two of the best Action games on the market along with GOW, but IMO there is little to no replay value in it which had me spending more money at game stop for a new game, that's that ? I don't like!

they good games for kids, but not for real gamers who prefer challenege

n like u said, the replay value is non existent.

nice graphics n pretty little colours tho.