Eminem confirms Slaughterhouse release date

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    You ? love rappers with subpar lyrics that rap about nothing over "hot beats". So by y'all logic why don't slaughterhouse get a pass for "rapping about nothing" at least they're better rappers.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    You ? love rappers with subpar lyrics that rap about nothing over "hot beats". So by y'all logic why don't slaughterhouse get a pass for "rapping about nothing" at least they're better rappers.

'slaugter' house soundz like 4 rappin azz rapperz havin a cypha on a trak da ? is corny thatz y they cant sell plus they sold out & sign;d 2 a cracka ? EM!

• 5th Letter
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

'slaugter' house soundz like 4 rappin azz rapperz havin a cypha on a trak da ? is corny thatz y they cant sell plus they sold out & sign;d 2 a cracka ? EM!

So what? it's called variety. Everybody not gonna like the same thing.

Oh btw if you think all their songs are just "rappin azz ? songs" then you haven't really listened to them.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

'slaugter' house
    were you the tattoo artist that did Crooked I's tattoo? I swear you spell Slaughterhouse wrong everytime
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I been ? with Budden, Joell and Slaughterhouse as a group for years. I remember when I first heard the track "Slaughterhouse" on Budden's Halfway House album (Crooked murdered that ? ).

I doubt that this album would be Eminem-free, so as long as Em doesn't flood this album with his features and production, then this album should be good.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see nothing wrong with a bunch of posse cuts on their album. Plus every song isn't like that. It would be interesting if every member had one solo track on their album.

Cosign the bolded.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    yeah i rap still mad I called him out on thread-jacking the t/s 107 rappers better than _______ thread

I do not understand why you have not been banned yet.

banned for what?
    for calling your fraud ass out...
    props to the dude that ran out on your momdukes....

You really must be an inadequate guy to troll every single post. You contribute nothing to this site at all. Clown in every sense of the word bro.

what exactly do you contribute to this site, bro?
    another "why i hate jadakiss" thread? lol
    your gimmick is weak, bro....reinvent yourself

I dislike Jadakiss music and I have insightful posts. You post dumb ? every single time and it's corny. Are you 12?

No, your posts are far from insightful....you don't even believe that ? your damn self lol
    but keep on abusing the reaction and catching feelings when ? diss your favorite rappers, you about to get your ass banned (which would be a good thing). Now I see what this ? gee be talking about with you male stalking ass ? . Here's a simple solution, if certain posters offend you, there's an "ignore" feature genius
    now back to this thread, if it's true Klansman Mathers is producing a majority of this album, this ? is gonna be wack as ? !!!!
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    were you the tattoo artist that did Crooked I's tattoo? I swear you spell Slaughterhouse wrong everytime

smh i do that ? on PURPOSE...
    So what? it's called variety. Everybody not gonna like the same thing.

Oh btw if you think all their songs are just "rappin azz ? songs" then you haven't really listened to them.

i neva said all they songz r like that but enuff r wherr dont nobody wanna hear that wack ? thatz y they 1st album flop;d so hard & now they gotta run 2 feminem 2 cheat wit da sellz cuz they cant sell recordz on they own they betta atleast go gold cuz therr is just no xcuse now fa them 2 flop cuz they got da old skool nintendo GAME GENIE cheatz(feminem) wit da sellz thatz y feminemz all n they my life video cuz hez tryna promote his nu slavez..
    I see nothing wrong with a bunch of posse cuts on their album. Plus every song isn't like that. It would be interesting if every member had one solo track on their album.

Cosign the bolded.

i guess my point is 4 rappin azz rapperz is not a good group imean im not sayin ALL da trax r like cyphaz but enuff r wherr da streetz dont wanna hear that ? thatz y they 1st album flop'd & after that they turn around & sell out by signin 2 feminem & now they is doin corny ? like MY LIFE smh......im not gonna lie i was rootin fa SH when they was da underdawgz on koch but now that they have sold out & is slavez on a shady plantation when 75% of da SH group was gettin on feminem fa bein RACIST i just cant rock wit them plus like i said they betta atleast go gold bein under fem...
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Their first album got no promotion that's why it "flopped".

Like I said you haven't been listening to them

Out of curiosity what would you consider a flop for their first week numbers?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Their first album got no promotion that's why it "flopped".

Like I said you haven't been listening to them

Out of curiosity what would you consider a flop for their first week numbers?

plz XCUSEZ XCUSEZ SH 1st album got promo i rememba seein they video on tv & a flop fa SH is sellin anythang less then 200k cuz they got FEMINEM!
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    You think eminem=sales? Why didn't yelowolf sell? Btw they're not selling 200k first week so I guess in your eyes they "flopped"
  • cliche
    cliche Members Posts: 52
    Options
    this album is going to be dope but thought it was out this month, smh, as long as em lets them be them, the first album was dope.
  • GeE-757
    Options
    You think eminem=sales? Why didn't yelowolf sell? Btw they're not selling 200k first week so I guess in your eyes they "flopped"

come on now therr can only b 1 white rapper king so of course yela aint sell & i prefer yela ova feminem & all imma say is SH betta atleast go GOLD!
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Now you contradicting yourself.
  • GeE-757
    Options
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this isnt the same eminem and shady records ten yrs ago and i dont think think hes that push like he did back then imo
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yeah i rap still mad I called him out on thread-jacking the t/s 107 rappers better than _______ thread

I do not understand why you have not been banned yet.

banned for what?
    for calling your fraud ass out...
    props to the dude that ran out on your momdukes....

You really must be an inadequate guy to troll every single post. You contribute nothing to this site at all. Clown in every sense of the word bro.

what exactly do you contribute to this site, bro?
    another "why i hate jadakiss" thread? lol
    your gimmick is weak, bro....reinvent yourself

I dislike Jadakiss music and I have insightful posts. You post dumb ? every single time and it's corny. Are you 12?

No, your posts are far from insightful....you don't even believe that ? your damn self lol
    but keep on abusing the reaction and catching feelings when ? diss your favorite rappers, you about to get your ass banned (which would be a good thing). Now I see what this ? gee be talking about with you male stalking ass ? . Here's a simple solution, if certain posters offend you, there's an "ignore" feature genius
    now back to this thread, if it's true Klansman Mathers is producing a majority of this album, this ? is gonna be wack as ? !!!!

I do not abuse the reaction buttons. Far from insightful because you have no comprehensive ability. Maybe I should speak like a 12 year-old to you. You go in every thread to throw around corny insults at whatever the thread is about and believe you are not trolling. I believe everything I type on here, I stick by every word. Your trolling isn't even funny bro.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aug. 28th though? That's when meek drop. I'ma go and cop that meek album and leave slaughterhouse on the shelf.

Meek's first week sales>>>slaughterhouse 1st week sales
  • GeE-757
    Options
    Aug. 28th though? That's when meek drop. I'ma go and cop that meek album and leave slaughterhouse on the shelf.

Meek's first week sales>>>slaughterhouse 1st week sales

amen!
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    * tryna picture me gettin Meek before SH *

nah, couldn't do it.
  • William Perez
    William Perez Members Posts: 10
    Options
    Thats whats up
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    * tryna picture me gettin Meek before SH *

nah, couldn't do it.

exactly only 14 year old girls are gonna cop that meek wack ? . Slaughterhouse is for the 20 & ^ ? who like real music

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not really lol
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    only NET GEEKZ believe 'slaugter' house has mo buzz n da STREETZ then MEEK MILL picture meek wit a racist cracka n da beginnin of his video smh...