Options

Comments

• Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rozay- he wave that, "L'Union fait la force".

Wale- He ? Made, but 2 me he's the 2nd best in the whole MMG.

Omarion- i still ? with him off the strength of "O" & "21"

Meek-is kool, i'm not really all caught up in his hype

Stalley-I haven't come around him as of yet, i find it hilarious that Ross got rid of Pill to get him.i guess he needed a light skin dude in the crew.

Gunplay- Like his energy and that's all.

I ain't listen 2 self made 2 yet*

Pill was never signed to MMG. He was signed to Warner Brothers and they thought him in MMG would work for marketing. The thing was Warner decided to pull him after a year. Ross said he didn't make no hits and Warner decided it was not working.
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek
    Rozay
    Wale
    Stalley
    Gunplay
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd say Gunplay because I see myself in him. He bust his guns, he know the real gangsters and he got a dope gangster flow.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fat sloppy one.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only ? i really ? with is Meek, Wale aight sometimes and i havent listened to stalley yet. Got respect for gunplay he seem like a real ? .

I dont ? with ross he a big fat phony and omarion LOL thats all i gotta say
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    meek=ross>wale>gunplay>stalley. The old wale might have been before all these ? but this new, lazy flow, ? talking wale gets on my ? nerves. Gunplay gonna come up soon he just needs to put in more work but now that he got his life together and ? he should be good.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stalley, Wale then Meek
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rawse then Meek.

#YMCMBMMG
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2012
    Options
    1. Wale - just my favorite and consistent
    2. Rozay - just got music and verses for days, the best catalogue out of MMG EZILY.
    3a. Meek Millz - he's ill, even tho he's basically your average east coast punchline rapper, it is what it is. he can outshine rappers like he did on "ambition" but I feel like those moments come few and far between.
    3b. Gunplay - Underrated, gets better and better and better each time (Check that track he did with kendrick lamar). He just needs to calm down with that ignorant talk which he's been doing. He sorta can give off that Waka Flocka-lite which is good or bad depending on your POV.
    5. Stalley - I admit I'm sleeping on dude, but lately he's been growing on me, I'm copping his latest mixtape and blasting it in my whip, I can see him climbing to my number 3 on MMG easily to be honest. Just not hip to him yet. Honestly something about his voice that throws me off.
    6. Omarion - He just doing the hooks that Drake would do for basically. I'm not checking out for him but at the same time I i was impressed by his work on Self Made.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wale..ambition is still in heavy ro.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    Options
    rozay, meek, wale & after that i have no order cuz everybody on da label got barz...
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Freddie Gibbs aint in MMG?

if he was i would pick him. I dont listen to the other ones.

lol@ u tryna come n herr & derail da thread sayin that BUMZ name freddie FIBBZ is a jealous ? he is mad that he will neva have da career wale & meek is havin cuz JEEZY is CTe everybody else on ? Tom Entertainment aint movin no unitz....plus fibbz is mad meek mill got his hood behind him but katz n gary wanna beat freddie fibbz azz cuz hez a fake ? WERD 2 TIPTON sumbody betta tell that copz son that DEATHROW is down wit MMG & he betta ? about that tupac back ? ! plus he cant call nobody fake when he sold out & got on a trak wit that cracka FEMINEM.,... ? FREDDIE FIBBZ!

http://youtu.be/6zaqQLLaFi8

http://youtu.be/N-nawzAeAp4
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    lol@ infamous...u cant b serious that aint FEELINZ thatz da TRUTH fibbz is jealous of mmg success cuz jeezy is CTE & his ? azz aint gonna b ? ..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    lol@ infamous...u cant b serious that aint FEELINZ thatz da TRUTH fibbz is jealous of mmg success cuz jeezy is CTE & his ? azz aint gonna b ? ..

Lol I call it how I see it...Tipton is to Gibbs what Dirtbag is to Ross....
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Lol I call it how I see it...Tipton is to Gibbs what Dirtbag is to Ross....

still ross can go back 2 miami & do showz that dirtbag dirtbag aint stoppin ? & im not even really talkin about tipton fa real im really speakin on how fibbz is jealous of mmgz success cuz jeezy is CTE so thatz y fibbz is dissin cuz hez MAD he will neva shyne like rozay, meek & wale as a CTE video xtra!
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like Wale....and by that I mean pre-MMG Wale. He's letting those ? influence his style too much but he's got potential. I don't give a ? for the rest of them but Wale is my dude.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • wizv.2
    wizv.2 Members Posts: 450 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Wale is the nicest out of the group lyrically, but there's something about dude that annoys me to the point that I'm ready to skip each time his verse come on.

I ? with Meek Mill...as simple minded as his subject matter is at times, his presence alone adds a lot to a song for some reason. Pretty soon tho, he gotta expand beyond what he typically talk about, or his welcome will be worn out quickly. Damn near every song from him these days, I hear variations of or lines starting off with at least of the following:

"I got a whole team of shooters that would ________"
    "I got ya girl _________"
    "Back in Philly we_______"
    "See my wrist? ____"
    etc... etc....

...and with that said, i'll go with 1. Ross 2. Meek 3. Stalley 4.Wale
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have to go with my dude Olubawale Folarin aka Ralph Folarin aka Wale aka Geechi.

Always brings his A game, and contrary to popular belief, Ambition was a solid album with some hellified verses of fire.

I like Stalley too.

To be honest outside of Duce Poppi, Young Breed & Torch I like everybody.

I just think Wale the best on there.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    after peeping stalleys mixtape im def a fan of his first then meek and all the rest fall where they may ...... that is unless nipsey joins the crew ;)

• Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1. Meek Mill
    2. Ross
    3. Stalley
    4. Omarion
    5. Wale
    6. Gunplay
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    Freddie Gibbs aint in MMG?

if he was i would pick him. I dont listen to the other ones.

Funny that u mentioned Gibbs, dude went in on Ross over Summer Jam. Can't really say I have a fave cuz a lot of them ? character is questionable. Ross is entertaining to say tha least (because anything else I have to say about dude would pretty much be slander), Wale is cool (sometimes), Stalley's tha only one tha hasn't truly been embroyled in some bullshyt.

Off topic but CTE >>>> MMG (... well at least Jeezy and Gibbs)
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    the ? that says "Maybach Music" on the tracks...

Truth tho