Dehydrated from gang banging, a Gang Member stops to buy lemonade from a 7 yr old and...............

124»

Comments

• God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    ^^^^ Uhhh evidently she was out on the corner with the dumb ? that was shooting.
  • windycity2117
    windycity2117 Members Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole story is ? up
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? dont know ? about Chicago but steady making threads. RIP to the girl my moms had a candy store in front of our crib so I can relate. We sold sno cones until we ran out Ice usually around 11:00 at night. Those was the days Chicago Summers.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? dont know ? about Chicago but steady making threads. RIP to the girl my moms had a candy store in front of our crib so I can relate. We sold sno cones until we ran out Ice usually around 11:00 at night. Those was the days Chicago Summers.

He's talking about YOU ether-i-am aka over_? .
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ chicago
    this ? is getting ridiculous
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH.

At times I feel that I'm not doing enough, to help prevent this from happening.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    just for this shooting, bears wont make the playoffs
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe y'all fool making jokes about a little girl getting shot. Who cares what time it was? She's still innocent regardless
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    cobbland
    3:53AM Posts: 2,123
    SMH.

At times I feel that I'm not doing enough, to help prevent this from happening.

At times?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    First off to you ? blaming the mother, idk about ya'll but majority of neighborhoods have a candy lady/woman whose place you can drop by pretty much 24/7, aside from Sunday morning during church hrs because she's gone, and get little snacks, drinks, candy, etc...so that's not odd at all...what is odd is the ? thinking he has good enough aim to hit the person he wanted to shoot around a bunch of other people...
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    My parents had me come in when it was getting dark or those street lights come on............when I was the ? buying the lemonade age.
  • big_chris67
    big_chris67 Members Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    And why did she 'just get her hair done" for a trip to Disney World that was a month away? Usually a female gets her hair done a day or two before going somewhere not a month ahead of time
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They caught the dude and the mother of the little girl was taunting the dude as he was denied bail.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You not gonna understand the CHi if you not from the CHi. YOu not gonna understand the Westside unless you from here.

So all yall talkin is just foolishness because you've never been there and wouldn't know what to do if you did.

Sad and tragic what happened to the girl and the heathens responsible should be brought to justice but stop all yall bullshittin about my city.

You don't see me makin threads about west ? egypt and throwing over ? and jamel's city under the bus.
    Shaaaat ya gotdamn moufs.

ya city is a ? . ain't ? to understand.
    i'd know you move from the chi, at the drop of a dime. but your ass is stuck, so it's " y'all don't understand my city"

Playboy just like every city it has it's ? part of cities and it's great parts with all respect due to Tommy but that's a ? part of town. A lot of those neighborhoods if you have no business there than don't ? around there yo. Just like any other hood. And I can guarantee you that I live in a real nice neighborhood inside the city and on the more populated part of the city too.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    Taunting him how I wonder?

Oh
    Speaking outside court as sheriff’s deputies kept a close eye on the tense scene, she said Dorsey is “gonna eat baloney sandwiches...and the rats and the roaches (will) bite his ass.”

She advised him to “walk himself to P.C. [protective custody]” inside the jail to avoid injury. “He ain’t gonna be able to sleep where he’s going,” she said.

Leaving the building with a group of mourning relatives — some of whom were hysterical — she said, “We gotta go bury Heaven.”

The Bolded is deep. Philosophical ? .
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS really used the word "gotten," doe?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHI dudes do seem to pretty sensitive. Ya'll are all in a rage because of typical IC silliness. At the end of the day, a little girl is dead because of some ignorance. That's a fact that you can't explain away, and that at it's base is as bad a any of the things that have been added to the story in this thread.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭