Chris Brown - I Don't Like (Drake Diss)

Comments

• alibaba
    alibaba Members Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭✭
    Even Wayne gettin tired of Drake
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh I wish dat fof thread of the reaction drake gave when Wayne joined him on stage after he got outta jail was still there... dat ? brings tears 2 yo eyes...
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    down2earth wrote: »
    Chris swear that he goes hard when to rapping.....and it's really like *yawn*

Manufactured beef is making hip-hop look more like the WWE everyday. And the worst part is that these two idiots are talented individuals, yet they still engage in this fuckery instead of just making good music.

chris>>>>>>> drake ? ...

C/s Chris is the top ? in the game....Lmao n/h
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah ? all that on some real man ? sometime women deserve to get they ass beat. Stop acting like a ? no one knows what went on in that lambo...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    so am i the only ? to notice. That this is Drizzy's, second alleged beef. Within a 6 months time span, over a girl???
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah ? all that on some real man ? sometime women deserve to get they ass beat. Stop acting like a ? no one knows what went on in that lambo...

exactly...

Chris knew the real ri-ri.
    We dont.
    tho we are getting a glimpse of her now with her antics and ratchet ass behavior...

the more this woman acts out, the more it becomes evident that she was the aggressor in that altercation(until breezy pulled that lambo over at least).

All this has proved is that hoe ? will be hoe ? that think they Jewish Godfathers and that Chris can really
    take a blow to the dome and keep coming.

im will to bet ri-ri a finger jabber...

we laugh at hoes like her getting done in on wshh daily, but because that ? rhianna it means something different? ? all that.

i been saying this ? since the get go....we dont know what she said or did to ? him off.....no one ever speaks on ? about the ? she threw thru his tv in VA. she ? him off before an he slammed his car do so hard he broke the glass...but again ppl blame him.....

only until now ppl see she may have been the problem yet the still blame chris
  • [Deleted User]
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tee_214 wrote: »
    ? say they'll give chris brown and drake 9 million to box..why the ? these scary ? still making diss tracks, get in the ring and handle that.

cuz its alot more at stake if u loss... ? would clown da ? outta chris brown if he lost 2 drake.... and on da flip drake would not be able 2 live down ( on the internet anyway) if he lost 2 chris brown... maliah den etherd dis ? 3 times and is getting rich off dis ? .. not 2 mention he etherd himself on most of his biggest singles.... not 2 mention he put out him as a kid dancing at a barmitsfa... if he loss 2 chris brown drake would stand 4

drake
    really
    always
    kisses
    ether

if wayne and ross are still accepted after having EPIC fails in the game ... i dont see chris brown and drake taking an L in a fight hurting them ... of course itll be the talk for the minute ... but we will eventually be onto the next hot topic and done forgot all about it ... ? chris brown bounce back from domestic violence situation ... IJS ;)

these days L's help lol if you think about it lol the more Ls your take the more successfull you will be that is as long as you dont throw in the towel ... ;)

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? trip me out when its someone they dont like.... ? who involved them ? fighting over a hoe. Hoes are for everybody and everybody in teh industry hitting that. Chris lost cuz he still got emotions for her and took bottle shots to the dome for it. Drake is pie of course but he said what he said to dude.

wasn't Chris trying to peace it up in person, like a real ? should???

chris and meek saw each other, the same night & place where the fight happened. They chopped it up like men, "lets ? all this bickering lets make moves". They made peaced and moved on, Like Men.

But Drake............ @ThulsaDoom called it months back. so i doubt it's over Rhianna.

Drizzy is still a dope artist tho.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    ? trip me out when its someone they dont like.... ? who involved them ? fighting over a hoe. Hoes are for everybody and everybody in teh industry hitting that. Chris lost cuz he still got emotions for her and took bottle shots to the dome for it. Drake is pie of course but he said what he said to dude.

chris and meek saw each other, the same night & place where the fight happened. They chopped it up like men, "lets ? all this bickering lets make moves". They made peaced and moved on, Like Men.

But Drake............ @ThulsaDoom called it months back. so i doubt it's over Rhianna.

most likely drake is just feeling himself man ... the kid hasnt lost @ all since entering the game ... he was hot on the mixtape circuit and now hes hot in the mainstream ... all that success def put a crazy ego into his system ... and ? drake already had money so he prob feels like hes ready for war or anything for that fact .....
  • blackbloc
    blackbloc Members Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so am i the only ? to notice. That this is Drizzy's, second alleged beef. Within a 6 months time span, over a girl???
    ? stay mad a drake for ? the ex girl, what type of man gets mad at another man for ? a girl they used to ? ?
  • [Deleted User]
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it was alright but dam Drake as a real mc you gotta say something. You don't have to give him a fair one but dam homie you can't let a r&b ? diss you like that in your lane.
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    this is what hiphop has come too? smh
  • [Deleted User]
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Out of all the accounts given, that pretty much summed it up. Except Meek and Chris didn't actually chop anything up until after tha fact (presumably because both have prior offenses and were trying to keep heat off of one another - basically calling a truce). Also most of the accounts given point the finger at Drake, not Chris (although tha ? ass media, especially TMZ, have been spinning it as the Chris Brown-Drake fight). One notable ally for Chris was Tony Parker (dude said himself that he was there with Chris, although not sittin with his party, and took some punches as well), as well as a few other chicks who also backed up that Drake was tha initiator. I think it all boils down to ego and Drake being tired of being called a ? (and being egged on), thus causing a scene and getting a totally opposite effect (STILL looking like a straight ? ). But anyone following these 3 before that club ? happened knows that Meek and Drake were baiting CB with tweets and ? (also Drake coming to tha aid of another ? - TALKIN ? BEHIND ANOTHER ? - about some ? that was clearly an A & B conversation and none of his concern... BITCHMADE)...

Anyway, as far as the song, tha ? was hilarious and factual (thus CB gets points for me). I've been checking out other blogs (most with a biased hatred for Breezy) so dude ain't gettin' his just due for what tha track is, for whatever different reasons. Too lazy to list em atm

@ThulsaDoom http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/455221/the-kinda-ngga-yall-cosigning-drake-the-enemy/p1 <-- I read all that this morning, GOAT thread TBH bruh
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chris gets points from me also....at least he coming at him...

drake can spit...i give him that and chris aint known for lyrics like drake but chris is like fukk it ...im not a ? with mine. even if he cant win the lyric battle at least he threw the first shot
  • William Perez
    William Perez Members Posts: 10
    It's crazy how it got this far but whatever I mean they are both talented at the end of the day
  • awwwwwwwwwww
    awwwwwwwwwww Members Posts: 863 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The praise for Drake's lyrical ability in this thread...
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's crazy how it got this far but whatever I mean they are both talented at the end of the day

This track has to do with an actual event so part of me ain't surprised at all that it ended up on wax (being taken that far), tha part that is surprising is that it was tha R&B singer (who's bn pretty decent at rhyming since 09 in my book) took it there.

I'm a grown ass man so I wouldn't dare call myself #teambreezy or #ovoxo/#ymcmb (? ) or any #team*insert celebrity here*, but I'm rollin with Breezy on this one. I'm tired of tha cartoon character, and while I may have grown up on anime and whatnot, I can differenciate REAL LIFE unlike thes ? 90's babies riding Drake's sacks.

Talented yes, even I won't deny that Drake can spit (when he wants to), but beyond that ? EM
  • [Deleted User]
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    ^Bruh my boy was in an argument with his ? the expressway while he was driving. She tried to grab the wheel on some angry insane ? . He had to mush her face. I can easily see biting her arm as a natural reaction. She trying to ? them both, self defense.
  • [Deleted User]
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    chiyosuke wrote: »

This track has to do with an actual event so part of me ain't surprised at all that it ended up on wax (being taken that far), tha part that is surprising is that it was tha R&B singer (who's bn pretty decent at rhyming since 09 in my book) took it there.

I'm a grown ass man so I wouldn't dare call myself #teambreezy or #ovoxo/#ymcmb (? ) or any #team*insert celebrity here*, but I'm rollin with Breezy on this one. I'm tired of tha cartoon character, and while I may have grown up on anime and whatnot, I can differenciate REAL LIFE unlike thes ? 90's babies riding Drake's sacks.

Talented yes, even I won't deny that Drake can spit (when he wants to), but beyond that ? EM

foh bruh, if u rolling with breezy then u #teambreezy
    accept it
    we outchea.