Bad Sht Happening To Good People

Options
texas409
texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
Lately alot of ? up ? started happening to me. Like i try to be a good person i go to church pray i stay thankful and acknowledge ? and I try to give back to folks through charity and being positive influences to others but it feels like a ? cursed sometime. This is just me venting i aint gonna off myself or nothing but any of yall ever been at a point in life where ? feels like its bad and couldnt get any worse?

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lately alot of ? up ? started happening to me. Like i try to be a good person i go to church pray i stay thankful and acknowledge ? and I try to give back to folks through charity and being positive influences to others but it feels like a ? cursed sometime. This is just me venting i aint gonna off myself or nothing but any of yall ever been at a point in life where ? feels like its bad and couldnt get any worse?
    i dont bother...waste of MY time

• texas409
    Options
    i tried to take that i dont give a ? route but ? started happening too much i was like damn man if bad ? can happen so easy and fast why the ? cant good things happen
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hopefully, this collection of cliches can help you out:

Take it one day at a time
    There's a light at the end of the tunnel
    Keep your head up
    Every cloud has a silver lining
    Time heals all wounds
  • texas409
    Options
    Will_89 wrote: »

Keep your head up
    Time heals all wounds

i feel this but im to the point now where i need action not some positive words
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you like and ? you don't is bound to happen regardless...Accept that first, then figure out how to maintain.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've learned that Just cause life don't go your way all the time, you can't get mad at the world for turning. Sometimes all that bad ? that happens to good people is something those good people bring on themselves. When/if I do have days like the ones my mama warned me bout, I just check myself. Make sure I ain't being my own worst enemy and correct it if so.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every day bruh.....u just gotta shake it off and focus on the blessings....you alive and got the means to vent on an internet forum....everybody cant do that, just bein real.....i know u ate good today ? dont say u didnt lol....for real tho just look at ? like that mane and ? aint so bad....
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ted Bundy wrote: »
    Bad ? happens to everybody.. How you handle the bad determines how "good" you really are..

Might be one of the realest quotes I've read in a while

• wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stuff sometimes set up to discourage you from doing what's good. You just having a Jobe moment, don't let some bad situations define your life.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruh...life is like that. you take the good with the bad. there aint no rhyme or reason to it. thats why i laugh when people talk about karma...it doesnt exist. bad ? happens to good people everyday.

6 mos from now when ? is going right you wont even remember that ? was rocky back in july...

you'll be aight
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nobody gonna listen to the words, but this ? real right here.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuk3qhf7T1c
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word yo. I remember I supported some poster in his ? endeavours and cat later ethered the ? out of me for no reason smh
    You take the good, you take the bad,
    you take them both and there you have
    The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life.

• Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    What doesn't ? you makes you stronger

If the opposition has increased, that means you're getting closer to where you need to be

"though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident"

Don't let the situation steer your focus

Remember Job...
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Job is a ? story in the bible to reference. ? took everything from a loyal man just to prove a point to the devil, if that isnt pride i dont know what it is.

Regarding the thread, you have to balance your life. That yin and yang ? is real, if you try to play it too good and dont do enough dirt, dirt will find you. Believe that...
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate dervisions. That isn't pride you idiot. ? placed on Job what he knew he could handle. My natural born father wasn't easy on me and it built a man who can stand against any tide.

That thought process is found in ALL religions. Trials are given to build character and faith.

It's not necessary for you to detract from the purpose of this thread cause I mentioned the bible when this man asking for strength in his tough times.

Man, devil be pulling the strings of some of you folks.
  • freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will_89 wrote: »

Keep your head up
    Time heals all wounds

the rain falls on us all equally
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? happens all the time, you just gotta deal with it or know how to deal with it. Be the best person you can be not just in others eyes but, your own. Other than that life will take care of itself.
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo mane here´s the secret.Bad ? happens to good people because most good people don´t to ? to add on to the universe.Most good people just pray and work and sit on their ass.People always compare bad people to good people.But the thing is that bad people add on to the universe....But most good people don´t do ? .They think they doing good deeds by not doing bad things.Nah you just aint doing ? .Might as well be bad and learn to do the right thing than to be good and sit on your sofa not adding ? to the world.

Good is the evolution of bad.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Been going thru this the last couple years so I feel u. 2010 was the worst year of my life b. Just stick it out bruh. ? can't be bad forever.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As bad as you may think you may got it..someone else has it 1000 times worse.

Being generally healthy and/or still breathing is a win in my book
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    memphis10 wrote: »
    @cabana dig that ? homie
    Yo mane here´s the secret.Bad ? happens to good people because most good people don´t to ? to add on to the universe.Most good people just pray and work and sit on their ass.People always compare bad people to good people.But the thing is that bad people add on to the universe....But most good people don´t do ? .They think they doing good deeds by not doing bad things.Nah you just aint doing ? .Might as well be bad and learn to do the right thing than to be good and sit on your sofa not adding ? to the world.

Good is the evolution of bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buwpJm-6oEM
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As bad as you may think you may got it..someone else has it 1000 times worse.

Being generally healthy and/or still breathing is a win in my book

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ "I go to church and pray and bad still happens"' LOL

What bad is happening?