William Perez Members Posts: 10
    Meek go hard on some songs but Definitely Wale has to be the Best
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale - The More About Nothing Wale not the No Hands Wale lol

Doesn't count since he wasn't with MMG during either of those projects
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who is the "new" Wale?...How is the ? he talked on "Dig Dug" different from the ? he talked on "Chillin" or the ? he talkin now on tracks like "? Em"..."More About Nothing" Wale and "No Hands" Wale are the same ? ...He literally hasn't changed at all...
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gunplay the best on the member album
  • idoitforhiphop10
    idoitforhiphop10 Members Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wale-wale from Mixtape About Nothin to More About Nothing was one of the top rappers out imo. I liked Ambition too, but I think if he varied his content more, it would've been a great album. I would say Wale is the best member of MMG imo, just of his past work alone.

Meek Mill- He's my second fav member. I heard about Meek before but didn't really listen to him until I heard DC1 and it was one of the best mixtapes that came out last year. I went back and listened to his old tapes and liked how he progressed. Although Meek is tough, I do think he's a lil overhyped.

Stalley- Stalley's prolly the most descriptive and vivid out of all the members. When I listen to him, I can picture everything that he's sayin. His flow is unorthadox, but it can work for him at times. He's my third fav member.

Rick Ross- I'm not really the biggest fan of Ross, but he can have his moments at times. Im not really into all the repetitve trap beats he raps over. I like the smooth ? production he raps over like Ashes To Ashes, All the Money In The World, Super High, etc...

Other than them, I don't listen to nobody else in MMG.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Who is the "new" Wale?...How is the ? he talked on "Dig Dug" different from the ? he talked on "Chillin" or the ? he talkin now on tracks like "? Em"..."More About Nothing" Wale and "No Hands" Wale are the same ? ...He literally hasn't changed at all...

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    edited July 2012
    @hip-hopisalive hop up off my nuts ? , I spoke tha truth hoe
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    Funny that u mentioned Gibbs, dude went in on Ross over Summer Jam. Can't really say I have a fave cuz a lot of them ? character is questionable. Ross is entertaining to say tha least (because anything else I have to say about dude would pretty much be slander), Wale is cool (sometimes), Stalley's tha only one tha hasn't truly been embroyled in some bullshyt.

Off topic but CTE >>>> MMG (... well at least Jeezy and Gibbs)

? that dirt bag freddie fibbz he is a ? a fukin CTE VIDEO XTRA hez da SPIDER BROKE of da GGGGGGGAY-UNIT n CTE ? that ? thatz y MMG didnt even respond 2 fibbz cuz hez a NOBODy a copz son & his own baawse JEEZY took a ? n his mouf when he jump;d on da RACK CITY remix wit MEEK & WALE....? FREDDIE FIBBZ! & MMG is shittin on cte n da STREETZ cuz jeezy was LYIN when he said it was gonna b a CTE WORLD SUMMER TAKEOVA MMG stole another summer from them again lol
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    the ? that says "Maybach Music" on the tracks...

goat how could i 4get about jessica lol...

http://youtu.be/1PtPp55BBcY

http://youtu.be/4vOExWDh9KQ

ross needz 2 put herr n a mmg video like i said b4 she earn;d a check lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    Funny that u mentioned Gibbs, dude went in on Ross over Summer Jam. Can't really say I have a fave cuz a lot of them ? character is questionable. Ross is entertaining to say tha least (because anything else I have to say about dude would pretty much be slander), Wale is cool (sometimes), Stalley's tha only one tha hasn't truly been embroyled in some bullshyt.

? that dirt bag freddie fibbz he is a ? a fukin CTE VIDEO XTRA hez da SPIDER BROKE of da GGGGGGGAY-UNIT n CTE ? that ? thatz y MMG didnt even respond 2 fibbz cuz hez a NOBODy a copz son & his own baawse JEEZY took a ? n his mouf when he jump;d on da RACK CITY remix wit MEEK & WALE....? FREDDIE FIBBZ! & MMG is shittin on cte n da STREETZ cuz jeezy was LYIN when he said it was gonna b a CTE WORLD SUMMER TAKEOVA MMG stole another summer from them again lol

Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) ? (ever) that wouldn't perform unless CTE left the venue. FOH! Btw, what does being a cop's son have to do with anything? So was Killer Mike, that don't make either any less a beast on tha mic. ? , MMG and YM have some of tha most ? fans on tha face of tha Earth
  • GeE-757
    Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) ? (ever) that wouldn't perform unless CTE left the venue. FOH! Btw, what does being a cop's son have to do with anything? So was Killer Mike, that don't make either any less a beast on tha mic. ? , MMG and YM have some of tha most ? fans on tha face of tha Earth

plz ya supportin 2 SELL OUTZ JEEZY & FIBBZ cuz they got on a trak wit a racist cracka FEMINEM & that cracka FEMINEM is da most lyin cracka eva if u say otherwize & ya blk u r a HOUSENIGGA....& JEEZY is on da RACK CITY remix wit WALE & MEEK MILL da beef cant b that serious & i brought up that copz son ? cuz fibbz aint GANGSTA! yall ? Tom Entertainment clownz is da most ? ;d fanz on da face of da earth supportin GARBAGE like this...

351a7it.jpg

^ & THAT CRACKA B SAYIN ? ? CTE!
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stalley, Wale then Meek

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Where tha ? did Em come into tha equation!? U failed to mention ur wack ass idol bn beggin Em for a feature for years ctfu. Aww and yea I'm black and I ? with Shady's music, so I'm a house ? now!? ? ur "logic" is beyond hilarious
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    Where tha ? did Em come into tha equation!? U failed to mention ur wack ass idol bn beggin Em for a feature for years ctfu. Aww and yea I'm black and I ? with Shady's music, so I'm a house ? now!? ? ur "logic" is beyond hilarious

huh?? jeezy tried 2 use da cracka fa a BUZZ fa tm103 cuz tm103 wasnt buzzin but def jam heard that wack ? & told jeezy 2 GTFOH!....rozay was only sayin that ? about fem 2 ? da baboon off thatz y he allow;d ? azz dre 2 come 2 his birthday party & dre gave ross a 100k watch fa bullyin da muuunkee....& YES u r a HOUSENIGGa cuz ya sittin herr worryin about a BLK MAN LYIN ABOUT A TEEN JOB n hiphop when da highest sellin artist n hiphop is a LYIN RACIST KLANSMEN & thatz far mo worse then ross lyin about bein a teen co like i said if u say otherwize u r a HOUSENIGGA!

http://youtu.be/ZTAxKxj4q-c
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Ctfu, u ? ? please point out where I said ANYTHING about dude bn a C.O. Dont worry, I'll wait. Insecure stans ? me
  • GeE-757
    ^ i said wat i said cuz wat u post;d fool...
    Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) ? (ever)

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    ^ i said wat i said cuz wat u post;d fool...
    Riiiiiiiiight... And ur defending tha (most lying ass) ? (ever)

Again, point out where I said anything about him bn a C.O. That's not tha only lie he told by tha way. Take ur L my ?
  • GeE-757
    Again, point out where I said anything about him bn a C.O. That's not tha only lie he told by tha way. Take ur L my ?

LOL@ U...wtfeva u take ya L fa supportin a RACIST CRACKA like FEMINEm u need 2 wake up that cracka is fukin up rap not ross!

PHIL IS TALKIN 2 U@ 6:50
    http://youtu.be/5NS9VJY4NO0
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    ? who gives a flying ? about Em!? He has zip to do with tha topic at hand. By all means, keep supporting tha biggest ? in tha game.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    ? who gives a flying ? about Em!? He has zip to do with tha topic at hand. By all means, keep supporting tha biggest ? in tha game.

nah ya azz is n herr OFF TOPIK sayin sell outz like jeezy & fibbz who did a trak wit a racist cracka is betta then MMG & that is BS!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY

nah ya azz is n herr OFF TOPIK sayin sell outz like jeezy & fibbz who did a trak wit a racist cracka is betta then MMG & that is BS!

CTfu, aight troll dude.
  • GeE-757
    CTfu, aight troll dude.

nah da only troll n herr is U sayin this STUPID ? !
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teedra Moses got a great voice.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ross
    Stalley
    Gunplay/Meek tied
    Wale
  • daboyag1
    daboyag1 Members, Writer Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭✭
    yall sleepin on gunplay tho, dude is nice mane. wale my fave member tho