• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont think anyone said that on here lol...correct me if im wrong
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    nj2089 wrote: »
    i dont think anyone said that on here lol...correct me if im wrong

read da 2nd pg smh...imean i seen meek mill out herr n bad newz i aint seen no damn slaugter house n da STREETZ cuz they is piCKin cotton fa a cracka!
  • P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't nobody trying to hear this pointless ass album
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    @GeE-757 first you implied that by signing with eminem you're guaranteed to sell platinum or gold. I pointed out that yelawolf flopped and you made an excuse saying "there can only be one white king in rap". If eminem makes you sell more then none of his artist should ever flop. At least by your logic.
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    @GeE-757 first you implied that by signing with eminem you're guaranteed to sell platinum or gold. I pointed out that yelawolf flopped and you made an excuse saying "there can only be one white king in rap". If eminem makes you sell more then none of his artist should ever flop. At least by your logic.

u feeding the troll
  • 5th Letter
    nujerz84 wrote: »

u feeding the troll

Lol
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    @jerz da only troll is u actin like SH got mo buzz then meek mill n da STREETZ!

yelawolf is WHITE he was not gonna sell on shady imean that shouldve been common sense white emerica is not gonna support yela cuz they got FEMINEM...yes feminem does help boost da MAJORITY not ALL his artistz sellz cuz sum of his artist r so wack that they dont even drop a album & da houseniggaz that did like D12, WOODFACE, OBIE & ROYCE wit badmeetzevil all sold well cuz da CRACKA...so those 4 loserz n SH that all had major dealz b4 they form;d they loser rapper group should move unitz under da white boy imo & if they dont go atleast gold them loserz need 2 brake up
  • TimeToParty
    TimeToParty Members Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭✭
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    @jerz da only troll is u actin like SH got mo buzz then meek mill n da STREETZ!

yelawolf is WHITE he was not gonna sell on shady imean that shouldve been common sense white emerica is not gonna support yela cuz they got FEMINEM...yes feminem does help boost da MAJORITY not ALL his artistz sellz cuz sum of his artist r so wack that they dont even drop a album & da houseniggaz that did like D12, WOODFACE, OBIE & ROYCE wit badmeetzevil all sold well cuz da CRACKA...so those 4 loserz n SH that all had major dealz b4 they form;d they loser rapper group should move unitz under da white boy imo & if they dont go atleast gold them loserz need 2 brake up

this thread is now a 14yr old girl thread

niga uz sayn cu yeler wite n mnm wite dat he isaint gun selz cuz dat trunk muszik wasnt wat da gme ben misn?
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012

niga uz sayn cu yeler wite n mnm wite dat he isaint gun selz cuz dat trunk muszik wasnt wat da gme ben misn?

cracka ? this is a A & B conversation C ya way out of it ? ...
  • TimeToParty
    GeE-757 wrote: »

cracka ? this is a A & B conversation C ya corny azz out of it...

nuga uz a hoe asz bistch on diz webz sitez cuz
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ? love rappers with subpar lyrics that rap about nothing over "hot beats". So by y'all logic why don't slaughterhouse get a pass for "rapping about nothing" at least they're better rappers.

That's just it. Im assuming this is about the dudes from the south that are popular. The simpler rappers basically always stick to the subject of the song. They dont waste words on nothing. And it always tells a story. If the songs about in the club, in the car, trappin, women, etc. thats what they talkin about thru the whole song and its easy to follow. I thought internet dudes were mad because popular rappers are simple, straight foward, and dont change topics.
  • 5th Letter
    @GeE-757 quit hedging your bets if yelawolf had sold records you would be saying that it's cause he's sure and signed to eminem. Since he flopped you're saying white people cant support no more than one white rapper at a time. It doesn't make sense. Now explain why Royce flopped? He released a solo album under shady records last year.
  • 5th Letter
    @NoCompetition that's a broad generalization.
  • GeE-757
    edited July 2012
    @GeE-757 quit hedging your bets if yelawolf had sold records you would be saying that it's cause he's sure and signed to eminem. Since he flopped you're saying white people cant support no more than one white rapper at a time. It doesn't make sense. Now explain why Royce flopped? He released a solo album under shady records last year.

i cant speak fa u i can only speak fa mYSELF & i knew yela was gonna flop i was not shock;d @ yelaz numberz @ all imean if i had a choice of listenin 2 him or fem im listenin 2 yela but da massez dont feel that way therr is only 1 white rapper on shady thatz gonna sell & thatz MASSAH MARSHALL!....& wat solo did royce drop on shady? cuz da only release i know about is BADMEETZEVIL & that only sold PLATINUM cuz FEMInem cuz royce cant sell on his OWN!
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol I don't think anyone said SH has more buzz than Meek, but looking at the IC you would definitely think that. I've seen more SH than Meek threads the last couple weeks
  • TimeToParty
    its ok gee one of those 16yrold kids who grew up with their grandparents who hate white folks because his parents didnt want him, No use in arguing with him.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im coppin...i dont know why lyricism gets hated on like this?

nas is a lyricist too...remember that