disrespectful dissmissals

Options
Dupac
Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2012 in The Powder Room
yo, why do ladies do this sometimes??

like i can get it if a dude comes at you really rude or obnoxious like.. but if a guy respectfully approaches you with some decency....what would motivate a woman to be downright ? -like in her reaction...??

i mean i think it's happened to me like once or twice.. most memorable was because of my name.....i saw a nice chick, walked up to her, started flashing the smile, she smiled back, we got into a little small talk, she asked me what was my name...

and her whole vibe changed...

she reacted like i told her some ? like i was in jail for 8 years for ? a nun...? was crazy....

but i've seen dudes get ? on way harder for much less before....ladies... whassup with that?

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    maaan the worst ? is when a girl has a dude answer her phone when a ? she dont like calls

ive been that dude reluctantly a few times...bruh is always like "whos this?" "can i speak to ___"

pure comedy
  • Dupac
    Options
    :))

they can be vicious for absolutely no apparent reason sometimes... lol

i remember we were laughing at my boy for literally like a whole weekend, cuz this girl gave him a fake number in the parking lot one night.....

like she coulda have easily just said no.. she ain't have to give the ? a fake number...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats because ? catch feelings when they try to be nice about it.... I observe this ?
  • Dupac
    Options
    thats because ? catch feelings when they try to be nice about it.... I observe this ?

always comedy.....

i've gotten a few assists off that ? ,
    i remeber once i was on a bus stop going to work.. this chick looked pretty good, i contiplated trying to holla... but i was like...naw......just giving her a good eye ? ...

well these ? pulled up in a car like "ay shorty what it do??"

and she was ignoring him

then he was like "ay girl... i know you hear me!?! i said whassup?!?"

still ignoring him

"well ? you then you big toothed ? , i hope you die of aids!!!!"

then them ? pulled off...

her face was like

8-|

so i just swept in with the quickness like

" i don't think your teeth that big"

shorty dies laughing... i made a new friend...

:))
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote:
    yo, why do ladies do this sometimes??

like i can get it if a dude comes at you really rude or obnoxious like.. but if a guy respectfully approaches you with some decency....what would motivate a woman to be downright ? -like in her reaction...??

i mean i think it's happened to me like once or twice.. most memorable was because of my name.....i saw a nice chick, walked up to her, started flashing the smile, she smiled back, we got into a little small talk, she asked me what was my name...

and her whole vibe changed...

she reacted like i told her some ? like i was in jail for 8 years for ? a nun...? was crazy....

but i've seen dudes get ? on way harder for much less before....ladies... whassup with that?

Women that have been scorned and feel that they have no time for games some men play do that...

Disrespectful dismissal=protective barrier.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

BINGO!! Either that or they think because you are trying to be polite that your no really means yes.
  • Dupac
    Options
    just like tiera or kiara just with a D

? 's not difficult at all...
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I always try to be nice, there's usually no need to be a ? . The problem is some men can't understand no that way. It irks me to have to explain "why we can't be friends". I can see why some women cop an attitude at times.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
    wrong @mrswest...ur not nice...at all
    MrsWest wrote: »
    @sleep - that's not the way this works. Pics or ?
  • Westie
    Westie Members Posts: 12,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I am definitely nice - in person.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Approach me like you should a lady and interested or not I'm handling the situation in a tasteful and respectful manner.
    Come out your face and I will simply keep it moving.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why I walk around muggin. I don't want anyone talking to me *shrug*
  • Trockm
    Trockm Members Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What the ? is your name hahahaha, it has to be some wild ? if chicks just turn on you.
  • VoluptiousVirgo6
    VoluptiousVirgo6 Members Posts: 55
    Options
    All In The Approach...If You Are Out Of Pocket..I Say Get From Round Me...Nuff Said
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Be honest, chicks giving you that bull. If a chick wants to speak to you, it doesnt matter what you say or what your name is. When it's time to get the number she will give it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Thats why I walk around muggin. I don't want anyone talking to me *shrug*

lol..this too. I try to avoid it altogether. Do people ever tell you to smile Pico? lol..I get that sometimes.

A smile is an invitation! lmao

Some men think that because you got women who constantly ? and moan "I smiled at him, why wasn't that enough to make him approach me. I showed i was interesting"...the ? is a constant guessing game for us what ya'll body language and ? expressions mean...sometimes we get it wrong, but don't act like women make the ? easy to figure out or that we know there were 15 ? before I said "Hi" that annoyed you that day...