lamar odom back to the clippers.........

2»

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaemooms wrote: »
    That ? ain't playin for the Clippers he just taping a episode.

the clippers actually wanted to sign his wife. but b/c of her contract with E!, they opted for lamar instead.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Well damn. CD went in on that nigha. Lol! I'm impressed.

I ? cant stand his ? ass. Once he was on the lakers, now all of a sudden, he stops smoking weed and playing better. He only wants to go to the clippers now because we are doing well. ? him... Oh ? Lam Lam ? ass ? .

so we're gonna act like he was'nt playing better in miami than in L.A?

in l.a dude was finally playing better when Gasol came.

? , do you know LA has two teams? He was on the clippers before he went straight to the lakers.. wtf are you talking about?

I was also ? when that ? ass ? andre miller was playing 1 on the clippers and was ? ? up. We traded him right after his one season with us.

• Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Well damn. CD went in on that nigha. Lol! I'm impressed.

I ? cant stand his ? ass. Once he was on the lakers, now all of a sudden, he stops smoking weed and playing better. He only wants to go to the clippers now because we are doing well. ? him... Oh ? Lam Lam ? ass ? .

so we're gonna act like he was'nt playing better in miami than in L.A?

in l.a dude was finally playing better when Gasol came.

? , do you know LA has two teams? He was on the clippers before he went straight to the lakers.. wtf are you talking about?

I was also ? when that ? ass ? andre miller was playing 1 on the clippers and was ? ? up. We traded him right after his one season with us.

? know your facts, stick to nails and hair.
    The Heat and Lakers finalized one of the most landscape-altering trades in NBA history Wednesday, O’Neal going to Miami in exchange for Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and a first-round draft pick

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/5397513/
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Lamar Odom played with Wade when he was a rookie...we got to the semifinals
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that mid-air ally opp to d.miles lamar did was one of the nba's most underrated dunks.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am so ? mad at this ? . Why in the ? would we take this cry baby traitor again?

KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS ON E.

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    pretty sure E has signed another season with these folks now
  • Purr
    d.green wrote: »
    I am so ? mad at this ? . Why in the ? would we take this cry baby traitor again?

KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS ON E.

smh.. that ? is the biggest ? ever.

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Odom a good look on the clippers charlie

He give ya'll a 6th man who can handle the rock,score and rebound + he has to play good or he wont be in the nba ever again

Resign billups and the clippers will be a problem dont dwell on how he played in dallas
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    wonder if his old Clipper fans still have his old jersey
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clippers becoming a title contender
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wonder if his old Clipper fans still have his old jersey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O86PEZGVsCQ
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate Odom's game. He disappears too much.

For some reason he's had great games against the Nuggets though.
  • Purr

He give ya'll a 6th man who can handle the rock,score and rebound + he has to play good or he wont be in the nba ever again

Resign billups and the clippers will be a problem dont dwell on how he played in dallas

Naw, bro. We need a very strong 2 and griffin playing basketball better as a leader, not a role player. Odom is going to contribute as a ? ass ? being back on the clippers. He's going to cry his little wet ? off until he is back on the lakers. ? him.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    ^You trippin odom went a through a lotta off court ? in the last year he will be beneficial to them

Clippers tryna sign jamal crawford to a 3 year deal and billups a 1 year deal

Right now Clippers>>>>>>Lakers

• DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish the Lamar that I saw playing for Rhode Island during that NCAA tourney run, played like that for his entire career (and only did when he got off the weed)...that dude was the most dangerous dude on the court. And yeah he a simp for following his wife == all she cares about being in L.A . smfh..........................
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Clippers > Lakers...i dont think so. clips wont be able to put it together.
  • Purr
    Atts. No ? .

Right now clips >>> lakers

Lakers need to rebuild their roster to a stronger team that isn't ? made. Kobe needs a team that would fight for the chip, not feel entitled to be in the chip.

But anyways as a true clippers fan. We will be a tough team to beat and we need a new coach, del ? is hot an cold. We need a young coach. Or the coach from the sparks, she's ? amazing with offense and defense plays.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • FroHawke
    FroHawke Members Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Naw, bro. We need a very strong 2 and griffin playing basketball better as a leader, not a role player. Odom is going to contribute as a ? ass ? being back on the clippers. He's going to cry his little wet ? off until he is back on the lakers. ? him.

You are quite literally, the only Clipper fan I've come into contact with. Hope you didn't become a fan in 2011
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited July 2012
    For Paul, who will earn $17.7 million next season in the last year of his contract, waiting to sign an extension after next season was a better financial decision, said a person close to the point guard.

Paul, who came to the Clippers in a trade before last season, can sign a five-year, $108-million extension with the team in July 2013.

Paul aint goin no where D will did the same thing

Lakers are garbage they got a 34 year old hog,3-4 whiteboys,bynum goofy ass and pau, clippers got a better squad and are adding more pieces

Plus they had a more impressive run.Clippers>>>>Lakers