MJ's Black and White Video is About Yahweh and the Creation of the light skin races

Options
anthony7q
anthony7q Members Posts: 782
edited June 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
This is cool. i just firgured this out. most people knew that the end of Michael jackson's video was about the Illuminati but if i would have to make a guess I would say that the entire video is about the Illuminati. The first half of the video is ( imo ) about the creation of the light skin races by Yahweh and the Elohim.

Consequently i would assume that MJ was part of the Illuminati. IMO the illuminati are the children of Yahweh who support the white race and non-blacks to rule over us ( Africans, Blacks ). The white race are mentally unstable and cannot be trusted to control the world. If they truly control the world it would have been destroyed along time ago. The children of Yahweh some how keep themselves white while maintaining the throne of ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJxOHD3Bsrw

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    anthony7q wrote:
    most people knew that the end of Michael jackson's video was about the Illuminati but if i would have to make a guess I would say that the entire video is about the Illuminati.
    if i had to make a guess, i would say all that the Illuminati nonsense is overblown
  • beenwize
    beenwize Members Posts: 2,024 ✭✭
    Options
    anthony7q wrote:
    This is cool. i just firgured this out. most people knew that the end of Michael jackson's video was about the Illuminati but if i would have to make a guess I would say that the entire video is about the Illuminati. The first half of the video is ( imo ) about the creation of the light skin races by Yahweh and the Elohim.

Consequently i would assume that MJ was part of the Illuminati. IMO the illuminati are the children of Yahweh who support the white race and non-blacks to rule over us ( Africans, Blacks ). The white race are mentally unstable and cannot be trusted to control the world. If they truly control the world it would have been destroyed along time ago. The children of Yahweh some how keep themselves white while maintaining the throne of ? .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJxOHD3Bsrw

According to the Hebrew Israelite doctrine they say that Yahweh supports blacks and is against all other races. I'm surprised they havent came into your thread. But I don't see how Yahweh is mentioned in this video.