What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Dehydrated from gang banging, a Gang Member stops to buy lemonade from a 7 yr old and...............

124»

Replies

• God-I_Am_EtherGod-I_Am_Ether Posts: 3,409
    ^^^^ Uhhh evidently she was out on the corner with the dumb niggas that was shooting.
    SneakDZAAlready Home_17blackjack2012purpngold
  • windycity2117windycity2117 Sometimes the best teachers is ourselves goin' through somethin' Posts: 9,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This whole story is fucked up
    tumblr_mub4svkaCT1rw6ig5o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_mzxv8vvwpW1qi7iyqo1_500.gif

tumblr_n0hvv3qQmG1rq1dtdo1_250.gif
    tumblr_mzqpfqa6HC1rhp2s4o1_500.gif

tumblr_nff1ck7dBv1qimturo1_500.gif

Already Home_17blackjack2012
  • WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas dont know shit about Chicago but steady making threads. RIP to the girl my moms had a candy store in front of our crib so I can relate. We sold sno cones until we ran out Ice usually around 11:00 at night. Those was the days Chicago Summers.
    Disciplined InSight
  • Disciplined InSightDisciplined InSight The Clairvoyant One.... Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Niggas dont know shit about Chicago but steady making threads. RIP to the girl my moms had a candy store in front of our crib so I can relate. We sold sno cones until we ran out Ice usually around 11:00 at night. Those was the days Chicago Summers.

He's talking about YOU ether-i-am aka over_kill.
    To be a real hood you need more than just a gun. You need ideas.

tumblr_m9zas2KcdZ1rnneano1_1280.gif
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smh @ chicago
    this shit is getting ridiculous
  • cobblandcobbland "Shorty": Belly (1998) Chicago...Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH.

At times I feel that I'm not doing enough, to help prevent this from happening.
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 45,682 Regulator
    just for this shooting, bears wont make the playoffs
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    blackjack2012
  • TrockmTrockm Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭
    Can't believe y'all fool making jokes about a little girl getting shot. Who cares what time it was? She's still innocent regardless
    1366ee6f2d56.gif
    cobbland
    3:53AM Posts: 2,123
    SMH.

At times I feel that I'm not doing enough, to help prevent this from happening.

At times?
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,261 Regulator
    First off to you niggas blaming the mother, idk about ya'll but majority of neighborhoods have a candy lady/woman whose place you can drop by pretty much 24/7, aside from Sunday morning during church hrs because she's gone, and get little snacks, drinks, candy, etc...so that's not odd at all...what is odd is the nigga thinking he has good enough aim to hit the person he wanted to shoot around a bunch of other people...
    blackjack2012
    My parents had me come in when it was getting dark or those street lights come on............when I was the nigga buying the lemonade age.
  • big_chris67big_chris67 Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭
    And why did she 'just get her hair done" for a trip to Disney World that was a month away? Usually a female gets her hair done a day or two before going somewhere not a month ahead of time
    q7993unap5ec.gif

rm4gb5cbuigt.gif

igmaoiu2h04j.gif

qydny0dnr9pi.gif

• WhoisDonG???WhoisDonG??? Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They caught the dude and the mother of the little girl was taunting the dude as he was denied bail.
  • J-GUTTAJ-GUTTA Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You not gonna understand the CHi if you not from the CHi. YOu not gonna understand the Westside unless you from here.

So all yall talkin is just foolishness because you've never been there and wouldn't know what to do if you did.

Sad and tragic what happened to the girl and the heathens responsible should be brought to justice but stop all yall bullshittin about my city.

You don't see me makin threads about west buttfuck egypt and throwing over kill and jamel's city under the bus.
    Shaaaat ya gotdamn moufs.

ya city is a piece of shit. ain't shit to understand.
    i'd know you move from the chi, at the drop of a dime. but your ass is stuck, so it's " y'all don't understand my city"

Playboy just like every city it has it's shit part of cities and it's great parts with all respect due to Tommy but that's a shit part of town. A lot of those neighborhoods if you have no business there than don't fuck around there yo. Just like any other hood. And I can guarantee you that I live in a real nice neighborhood inside the city and on the more populated part of the city too.
    ice-cream.gif
    Taunting him how I wonder?

Oh
    Speaking outside court as sheriff’s deputies kept a close eye on the tense scene, she said Dorsey is “gonna eat baloney sandwiches...and the rats and the roaches (will) bite his ass.”

She advised him to “walk himself to P.C. [protective custody]” inside the jail to avoid injury. “He ain’t gonna be able to sleep where he’s going,” she said.

Leaving the building with a group of mourning relatives — some of whom were hysterical — she said, “We gotta go bury Heaven.”

The Bolded is deep. Philosophical shit.
  • FucktheICFucktheIC Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CBS really used the word "gotten," doe?
    2877kz.jpg

But here we were as young adults —news junkies, hip-hop heads, smart-asses and autodidacts who grew up in the hood — suddenly smack dab in the middle class, wielding much of the same privilege we’d always criticized. Because of our backgrounds, we were keenly skeptical of the politics of respectability, and surrounded by and socializing with self-congratulating Negroes who patted each other on the back because they were about something and self-congratulating white folks who patted themselves on the back because they had black friends. (But damn it if we didn’t love the sushi!)

So where did we fit in?

We agreed that labels were silly and reductive. So, of course, we created one.

“We’re post-bourgie,” she said.
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CHI dudes do seem to pretty sensitive. Ya'll are all in a rage because of typical IC silliness. At the end of the day, a little girl is dead because of some ignorance. That's a fact that you can't explain away, and that at it's base is as bad a any of the things that have been added to the story in this thread.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"
  • MissKMissK #Lurkerlivesmatter FuckyouIcontribute Behind a DeskPosts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Sometimes people don't notice the things we do for them until we stop doing them"