Mr. Mxy
    Lex
    Superboy Prime
    Mongul (jr)
    Gog

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Loki and Surtur stomping Supes, Enchantress has a good chance, i think Hela has one as well.

Thor loses to Darkseid(as Supes should everytime), Superboy Prime(same as Darkseid), and Mr. Mxy(Supes should never win).
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clark would probably lose to all of them, given his magic weakness.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    id say supes loses to loki. but Thor loses to darkseid and Prime.
  • Mr. 66Hundred
    Mr. 66Hundred Members Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman is vulnerable to magic just like a lot of heroes are vulnerable to magic

it don't mean ?
    didn't Superman at one point have a magical sword in his chest with a magical arrow in his bacc and he still beat his opponent??? ........ right
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman's biggest strength is his invulnerability in my opinion. Since he has no such invulnerability against magic, I believe he's going to be really threatened against Thor's rogue, that will be all but void.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supes and Thor could beat everyone in the others Rogue gallery, but Loki and Surtur would give Supes Hell and Superboy Prime and Darkseid would give Thor hell also.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Supes is a ? so he would lose to all of them even his own villains. ? don't win, all they do is swing their arms in the air til they hit something. Thor has a hammer and lightening.

Sentry would rip Supes in two and ? Lois.
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doomsday is one of those characters like The Beyonder that got softened up by later writers because he was so ridiculously powerful. The original version of Doomsday was so stupid powerful, Supes could only win a rematch by having Waverider drop off Doomsday at The End of Time. Cuz if you killed him, he would eventually come back evolved to beat whoever killed him. This is the version of the character that ate an Omega beam blast, laughed in Darkseid's face like "you ain't ? ", then left dat ? on ? life support.

So yeah.

THAT Doomsday would ? trash no less than half of Asgard b4 Thor would even know wuzzup........
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Loki - slight edge to Loki
    Ulik - Superman
    Kurse - Kurse
    Surtur lol - Surtur
    Mangog - Mangog
    Hela - Hela
    Wrecking Crew - Superman
    Enchantress - Superman most likely