So if Kevin Love's team had Dirk Nowitski's current team's record...

Options
2»

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    dont really care how their losing or the reason for it....point is they're losing

If you take Love off the team, they're not a playoff team....leave him on and they're still not a playoff team.

Phoenix, Utah, Denver, Houston, and Memphis are in front of them in the standings and none of those teams have a Kevin Love

top 7 player at least got his team in there as the 8th seed

They are a better overall teams than the Wolves. They haven't figured it out yet but they will they are still very young. As a team they aren't quite there yet but individually Love is a top talent whether they are losing or not.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf is top 7... who says that lol

And ranking players overall isn't the smartest way to rank players. It's much more accurate to rank by position.

And in that case, Kevin Love is arguably the best PF in the game. One could argue Dirk, or Gasol, some (retards) might say Blake... but I'm choosing Love first.

• tha fury
    tha fury Members Posts: 897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    26 & 13 is hard to come by
  • nycest_1
    nycest_1 Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    Why does he have to win anything ? Because you are on a winning team does not make you a better player than anyone. That's not the tiebreaker I'm figuring out who is a better player.
    with certain players this applies because they can get theirs no matter what.
    but numbers and teams make a difference
    KG and ray allens numbers took hits when they joined the celtics but they won a chip.
    numbers do inflate on a bad team

• dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote:
    He still wouldnt be a top 7 guy in the league ...
    KD
    Lebron
    Kobe
    Rose
    Wade
    Howard...

cuz he's white, right?

(Racists, ? , ? & haters alike please hit the Wack, No-Sign, and Feelings like I expect you to)

The rest discuss...

i'm racist, so i hit you with dat wack button

sike. not like top 7 is that much different that top 10.. but i'd say top 10. imo i'd have cp3, tony parker, and melo in the discussion as well. cases for those 3 can all be made to for them being better than love. this aint a shot at love tho cause i'm one of the guys who indeed does think hes the best PF in the game.. just a some cats i'd put ahead of him overall