Adidas Cancels Their ‘Shackle Shoe’.. But When Will We Stop Being Slaves to Expensive Kicks?

Options
2»

Comments

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    Y is it societies responsibility to accept these pretentious claims about why certain groups act the way they do? Y do people allow this/mindset to continue on and on and on for every single generation & future generations will be crying the same old tune as all of there predecessors & blaming others for the way they act & parents not doing there jobs.
    ironically, he was talking about assuming some personal responsibility as opposed to blaming a company for people's behavior, and yet you seem to have glossed over that because he wasn't complaining about black people enough for you
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Marbury tried to change the game. You dumb ? laughed at him and gave your paycheck to Jordan instead.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Marbury tried to change the game. You dumb ? laughed at him and gave your paycheck to Jordan instead.

Maybe he should have put more effort into designing a sneaker that people actually wanted to wear.

starbury_2_hightops_.jpg

• Say What
    Say What Members Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When the hood stops showing wealth by material objects we will stop buying expensive shoes.I don't wear Adidas anyway
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »

Maybe he should have put more effort into designing a sneaker that people actually wanted to wear.

starbury_2_hightops_.jpg

Well, uh...............

? , i got nothin in response to that ugly ass Master P sneaker

but you know what i was getting at