When Will Bane Break The Batman's Back?

Options
2»

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    Dont know,but they ? up releasing the movie during Spider-man's time frame.The sales will not exceed expectations.Spider-Man will destroy every thing for the rest of the summer.

Get the ? outta here
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BK Product wrote: »
    He won't..... IMO

If he doesnt it will be a waste of the character
    satyrone wrote: »
    Dont know,but they ? up releasing the movie during Spider-man's time frame.The sales will not exceed expectations.Spider-Man will destroy every thing for the rest of the summer.

naw ? they ? up cast horse faced Anne Hathaway as catwoman. other that that im watch. and spider man aint gonna do Batman numbers. PPl been ready for this Batman moive more than this spiderman moive.

And yes Anne Hathaway was the WOAT choice for catwoman.... almost as bad as Kirstin Dunst as Mary Jane

ALMOST
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Triple B's wrote: »
    He won't..... IMO

naw ? they ? up cast horse faced Anne Hathaway as catwoman. other that that im watch. and spider man aint gonna do Batman numbers. PPl been ready for this Batman moive more than this spiderman moive.

And yes Anne Hathaway was the WOAT choice for catwoman.... almost as bad as Kirstin Dunst as Mary Jane

ALMOST

WTF?? How so?
  • MAKAVELI25
    MAKAVELI25 Members Posts: 5,595 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as I love this trilogy, Nolan really has a fetish for moderately attractive females. Katie Holmes and Hathaway are not movie star beautiful, but they are atleast attractive/pretty. That Maggie Gylenhaal casting is still one of the least believable parts of the series.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hathaway as catwoman >> Any other ? in any heroin role.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Triple B's wrote: »
    He won't..... IMO

ALMOST

WTF?? How so?

Im going purely on looks here sir. Shallow as it may be.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The anticipation for Dark Knight Rises has been building since the end of Dark Knight. Nolan only added to the antcipation by putting out Inception and it being such a great and suspenseful movie. The fact that this will be the last in the trilogy and rumors of Batman possibly dying will have theaters packed for months. Hel, they're preselling movie tickets! ? dont open for another three weeks!

Pre-selling movie tickets has been done for years for big movies...The Dark Knight ain't doing nothing new with that...
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    from a short clip that i saw, Bruce Wayne is seen standing with a cane and extremely beaten. He may actually have his back broken or severely injured during the movie.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I say Bruce get his back severely hurt after a ass kicking but i doubt it gets broke
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He was limping at the end of TDK.... could be the reason for the cane in Rises.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say the beginning. Its the only believable way he makes it back during the movie in a realistic timeframe. This ? will be dope......got my ticket ready lol.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at anybody saying spiderman is better than batman. I watched that ? last nite online and im glad i didnt waste my money going to the movies. The original 1st spiderman film was better then that ? and lol at the lizard looking like one of the characters from dinosaurs the tv show.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    spiderman steps aside when Batman walking by
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    Options
    deemula420 wrote: »
    LOL at anybody saying spiderman is better than batman. I watched that ? last nite online and im glad i didnt waste my money going to the movies. The original 1st spiderman film was better then that ? and lol at the lizard looking like one of the characters from dinosaurs the tv show.

I agree with everything you said cept the part bout the original spiderman being better... the tobey mcguire spiderman was straight up ass