Christians against Nike.

God-I_Am_Ether
God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
christiansagainstnike.com

We Honor ? Above The Goddess Nike!

As Christ died on the cross and rose from the dead over 2,000 years ago to give us victory over sin and death, pagans were in Greece honoring and worshipping the pagan goddess Nike for victory!
If an early believer would have worn anything honoring the pagan goddess Nike, it would have been considered an
insult to Jesus Christ and they would have been branded a "traitor".
If you wear anything honoring the pagan goddess Nike at any time, you are insulting Jesus Christ!

? wants you to get rid of any Nike things you have and live a life that honors Him!

Christians Against Nike gives you the truth. We call you to honor ? against the flow of a society that often pays no attention to ? and His Word.
If you are a Christian, you are called by ? to be light in the darkness. If you are not a Christian, you will have no desire to honor Jesus Christ... even some Christians have a tough time with that!

What you read on this site will show you clearly that ? does not approve and never will approve of anything honoring the pagan goddess Nike!

It is really very simple. Just ask these questions...
Would Jesus wear something honoring Nike – the goddess of victory in Paganism?
Answer: NO

Would Jesus wear something honoring Buddhism?

Would Jesus wear something honoring Hinduism?
Would Tim Tebow endorse and wear something honoring the goddess Nike from Paganism?
Answer: YES

So... What should Christians around the world do?
Do what Jesus would do... not what Tim Tebow does.

any of you have unknowingly dishonored Jesus Christ by wearing clothes honoring the name of the pagan goddess of victory named Nike. Nike is the goddess that Satan came up with to take honor away from ? ... the One True ? of Victory!
Many of you will be moved to elevate your honor for ? by throwing out all your demonic Nike things after you find out what ? 's Word says about other gods and discover that Satan uses Nike to encourage detestable idolatry, hero-worship, addiction, arrogance, evil behavior... and even sex.

Others of you like Tim Tebow may be easily lured by money, fame or a flashy product and be fooled by Satan into thinking that ? somehow approves of a company honoring the pagan goddess of victory - the goddess Nike originating from Satan.

We are hoping that you have more wisdom than Tim Tebow and the man used by the Tebows to keep Christians Against Nike quiet. If you're a Christian and can't understand an elementary truth of the Bible that ? hates other gods and goddesses, we hope that soon you will. Pray for wisdom to understand ? 's Word and how it applies today. Once you discover that Satan is using Nike for evil, obey ? immediately and throw out Nike to do your part to eliminate the demonic influence that is now around the world.

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Finally a halfway creative thread from this troll.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously..I don't agree with this.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they should stick to bashing the ? , and leave the shoes alone.
  • dakidfrankie
    dakidfrankie Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So they saying the devil wearing the lastest pair of Jordans....But don't they know the Yeezy’s jumped over the jumpman
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't read...

Anyway bout time Christians did something right. Nike runs with sweatshop labor and their products are overpriced. ? Nike.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    Didn't read...

Anyway bout time Christians did something right. Nike runs with sweatshop labor and their products are overpriced. ? Nike.

THat's what I thought to until I read the first nth lines. THey should probably get rid of those crosses if this is the route they're going. After all crosses are a graven image.

Reason #34050698234567 Why I stopped being a christian, ? are dumb and hypocritical.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    pretty sure Jesus would take a relaxed attitude towards athletic footwear
    THey should probably get rid of those crosses if this is the route they're going. After all crosses are a graven image.
    on the other hand, that's not really what "graven image" is meant as, as no one is worshiping the cross
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    Of all the things that can be (and is) idolized in this world...Nike is the worst? I guess I'll get a free pass into Heaven if I wore a different brand...and it will suck if my Jordan TE's is the reason why I'm going to Hell.

On a serious note, I hope you know that this idol thing is much bigger than Nike.

@janklow How did that fight go against Sonnen? I didn't see it, but I read that you won.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    alissowack wrote: »
    How did that fight go against Sonnen? I didn't see it, but I read that you won.
    first round was about the same as the first fight, which was obviously very trying for me to watch; second round abruptly ended with Sonnen being beaten merciless against the cage following a legal knee drilling him in the chest

Anderson Silva > pretty much all fighting dudes
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    over_? wrote:
    christiansagainstnike.com

Nike is the goddess that Satan came up with to take honor away from ? ... the One True ? of Victory!

LOL....
    NIKE (or Nicé) was the winged goddess or spirit (daimon) of victory, both in battle and peaceful competition. When Zeus was gathering allies at the start of the Titan War, Styx brought her four children, Nike (Victory), Zelos (Rivalry), Kratos (Strength) and Bia (Force) into the service of the ? . Nike was appointed his charioteer, and all four were appointed as sentinels standing beside the throne of the ? . Beyond this Nike never acquired any distinctive mythology of her own.

http://youtu.be/EVTCQ-_Oyio