The Seven Hermetic Principles

1235»

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beenwize wrote: »
    bambu wrote: »
    beenwize wrote: »
    Hey ? , you've been online all day. When are you going to find the time to respond? Or are you dodging my response?

I have nothing more to contribute to this forum rather than follow bambu around and make meaningless comments on complex topics

FIXED.......

U MAD?

I haven't even had time to be on here much lately otherwise I would join the debates and assist others that have been sonning your ass. I been skimming the forums every once in a while seeing u constantly trying to make some type of ancient Egypt related thread of 100% copy/paste Google bs that's not new to anyone. U just on here looking for cosigners since your ? is too weak to form your own opinion on controversial topics as most free thinkers are able to do.

PROVE IT.....

you are still off topic stupid ? ......

take some of my info and oppose it.......

you will not, you sir are a coward..........

I have not backed down to anyone in this room and certainly wont back down from your stupid ass....
  • bambu
    I think Darwins theory and scientific fact go against white supremacy. It is scientific fact that humanity arose from Africa and I believe that the black man is the original man. Although I do not believe that black people are in any way SUPERIOR, as no race in particular is superior over another, I believe that all men came from our Black African ancestors. When you observe nature, you will see. Vitiligo, which causes the skin to turn white.. Albino people who were born with white skin.. These are sorts of "defects" for lack of a better word.
    If we look at Darwin's theory and the history of mankind, we will see that defects and the like are expected. Nature does not work with a desired end in mind. This is how evolution works. Sometimes the changes are beneficial or neutral to the population's being and natural selection works from there or either the changes may not be beneficial and thus do not continue on within the population. In the case of human beings, the change in skin color continued by inbreeding. I believe I read somewhere that in ancient Egypt and other parts of Africa, they exiled these people who differed from the norm. That may be wrong. I haven't heavily researched that but the story is that they were sent to the caucous (spell check) mountains. Someone who knows more about that story feel free to prove or disprove that with any knowledge you may have on the subject.

The "defects" that you speak of are considered to be the process of natural selection and evolution by mainstream geneticists.
    380.c.92.36_frontis.jpg

I just want to know if you would support an origin theory that "proved" an "evolutionary" European ethical hierarchy/superiority. You don't have to respond if you feel that you have made your point already.

Again... ? ? !!!

Prove your offshoot theory of reverse-evolution where whiteness is a defect.....
  • bambu
    &
    I could agree with that statement. However, I believe that when an individual reaches a certain level of consciousness they understand that which is unknown to man....

This level of consciousness is not a thing that can be learned or taught by any master...

At one point I actually cosigned evolution theories, but after spending much time researching it came to the conclusion that it violates all ancient codex and is detrimental to indigenous peoples across the globe.

Make no mistake Darwins theory stands on firm ground. However, it does not cannot tell the origins of man. Evolution theories sprung up prior to the discovery of the genotype and phenotype. It attempts to incorporate genetics, even though the theory's staunchest opposition has emerged from the field.

I Was Agnostic for a Very Long Time & My Feelings on it was I Was Fence Sitting. Now I Do Agree there is a Certain Level of Consciousness Man Can Achieve through Meditation or Through Some Other Means Perhaps.

I Disagree That This Level Can't be Taught or Learned to be Achieved & I See no Reason to Think this is Supernatural State or Anything Supernatural Being the only way to Achieve it.

I Typically Hate Evolution Conversations, Cause They Always Turn into Origins of Life Convo's & That is not What Evolution is About! It's Pretty Much Proven Science, What People seem to want to Talk about is abiogenesis ...

My Question to You I Guess is, If You're Agnostic, Aren't You & A Atheist on more Common ground than not? What Would Make You Jump off The Fence & Become a Theist or Atheist? Btw I Have Yet to Meet a Atheist who 100 Percent Believes There is No ? . What I Hear from Most Intelligent Atheist is They Lack Belief because of Lack of Proof & If More Proof was to Become Available they would Change they Mind. How is That Arrogant?

Not the greatest Master can go even one step for his disciple; in himself he must experience each stage of developing consciousness. Therefore he will know nothing for which he is not ripe. ~ Inner court, Temple of Luxor

Isn't this the reason you forsake "indoctrination"

I don't really have anything in common with an individual that found some discrepancies in the Bible and then turned to a pseudoscience in order to "debunk" it....

Although I agree with the fence sitting bit, I have chosen a position on most of these topics such as I.D. v. evolution and have been sharing it across this room....

There are various degrees of agnosticism, atheism, and theism. If I had to classify myself, I would be a strong agnostic theist.

When an individual states that there is no proof and therefore no ? . It just appears similar to an individual stating that they have proof of ? and therefore a ? .

Kind of like the ? calling the kettle black.... or arrogance

Atheism isn't a Person who Found some Discrepancies in The Bible & Turn to Pseudo-Science, You too Smart for that Blanket Statement!. You Leaving out Secular Jewish & Atheist Hindus. Not to Mention the Different Religions that Don't Figure a Deity in They Doctrine can be Consider Atheist, while in the strictest technical sense of the word I'm an agnostic (I'm not 100% certain that there is no ? ), in any real practical sense I'm an atheist. I don't think the existence of ? is impossible, but I think it's very, very improbable -- improbable enough for me to rule it out as a hypothesis.

A comparison I've been making a lot lately is Zeus. I am about as sure that there is no personal interventionist creator ? as I am that there is no Zeus. But I wouldn't call myself an agnostic about Zeus. I would call myself an atheist about Zeus. I can't absolutely prove that Zeus doesn't exist-- but I think Zeus's existence is sufficiently improbable that I don't have to consider it as a possibility, and I certainly don't live my life on the assumption that he might exist.

And I feel exactly the same way about Yahweh/Jehovah/Allah, or whatever you want to call the all-knowing, all-powerful, all-good, personal interventionist creator ? .

@maestro_lungs...

Excuse me brother, I tend to have an effect on some of the ? that post around here....

You should have seen what happened to that ? beenwize a while back.....

I dont really get into my personal beliefs, I am a historian and usually stick to topics that have some sort of historical "evidence" that can be debated.....

HOTEP

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already responded to that, ?
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Basically to sum it up for you since you can't read... Blacks are better equipped, naturally to survive and escape a dead end in the evolutionary process. If anything, any "lead" that whites have was done purposely. That's what I think.

@Jaded Righteousness.....

Sure you did ? boy.....

• Bodhi
    After that. It was right before I asked you what you thought about agnosticism. You obviously read it because you said it would take you time to respond to it.
  • Bodhi
    If you really are going to act like you have amnesia, I can take that extra time to quote myself
  • bambu
    My theory is that whites will become extinct over time. As stated previously, blacks are better equipped to escape an evolutionary dead end. From my understanding of evolution, changes can occur and create branches that eventually end, for example Neanderthals. My theory stems from the idea that whites were "created" from blacks, being a branch that lacks the specific things that blacks carry and are able to continue because of. My other statement was that any "lead" whites have was created purposely, in example, the destruction and pillage of Africa, use of science, propaganda, and any tool able to prevent black people from realizing their true nature and being.

Again... ? ? !!!

Prove your offshoot theory of reverse-evolution where whiteness is a defect.....
This discussion has been closed.