Anybody went to school with someone famous???

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    went to school with steve mcnairs other mistress.....not the one that popped him but the one that the girl who popped him saw him with wich sent her over the edge

Umm forreal?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    went to school with calvin c.j. miles
    mikal baker play for the packers i think
    larry johnson went ot my high school to
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »
    went to school with steve mcnairs other mistress.....not the one that popped him but the one that the girl who popped him saw him with wich sent her over the edge

Umm forreal?

I aint lying
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you consider anyone of these guys famous:

Roccett (High school)
    Ab-Soul (High school)
    Kevin Mccall (High school)
    Raz-B (Middle school)
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times ? had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a ? over the head w it and broke the stick

? was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
  • Craig Robinson
    Craig Robinson Members Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Went to HS w/ the ? that made the "Stanky Leg" song lol
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @KingJamal - either that or a criminal.
  • KingJamal
    edited July 2012
    On the strip in VA Beach, he was walking around with his normal knuckle head crew, and he was into the whole I'm percy, I can do what I want ? . Some ? approached him just to speak and he went off. The ? weren't just ? tho. These were silly ? , the ones that like to make a point and shoot a ? because of disrespect. ? pulled the hammer out and pointed it at him. My ? stepped in front of it and talked the situation down.

Dayum

I bet that changed his punk ass attitude. These fools need to realize there's no reason to just be disrespectful to people
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played with Percy Harvin wr/kr for the Vikings for 2 years in high school. ? was arrogant as ? to people he didn't know.

I've only heard extremly bad things about him in high school.
  • KingJamal
    Yea it did. You can't be evil to people and not expect it to come back on you. Then while.he in college, he.comes back for a few days. He goes to the barber shop and tells all the barbers that he will put them on the list so they can get into the game for free. Now mind you VA to FL is long as ? . These ? drive down there go to the reserve counter and their names aren't on the list. They calling him he ignoring the calls and ? , they can't buy tickets cuz they are all sold out. It was a rivalry game so you know they came out I full force. ? drove back home ? . Told him if they ever see him in VA again they were gonna break his legs.

Man he's asking for a beat down lol
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to HS w/ the ? that made the "Stanky Leg" song lol

ha

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a popular video director for def jam..

a nfl ? and a nfl practice squad ? lol
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh...My producer went to HS wit J-Bar from SouljaBoy's label, like they were best friends...I went to HS wit Delvin Johnson and Will Korn...They ain't really famous yet though...
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you consider anyone of these guys famous:

Roccett (High school)
    Ab-Soul (High school)
    Kevin Mccall (High school)
    Raz-B (Middle school)
    lmao ? u got cooties

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b00kie wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times ? had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a ? over the head w it and broke the stick

? was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol

I cant imagine this guy ever going to prison.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to high school with James Earl Jones ... Cool dude
  • KingJamal
    Yea he was. He rarely comes back. When he does its under the radar, and not for long. People out here still got grudges with him. AI, Plaxico Burress, Mike Tomlin, Mike Vick all have clout when they come back, Percy doesn't.

I won't be surprised if Percy gets into some BIG trouble sometime in his career
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Went to school wit Toney Douglas, the old PG for the Knicks. ? used to be in the gym all day, I have no clue how he graduated. His pops was hilarious, ? used to go to every game braggin how his son was best in Metro ATL and ? .
  • KingJamal
    Will_89 wrote: »
    Went to school wit Toney Douglas, the old PG for the Knicks. ? used to be in the gym all day, I have no clue how he graduated. His pops was hilarious, ? used to go to every game braggin how his son was best in Metro ATL and ? .

U musta went to school with Harry Douglas too right? And his dad should brag. 1 of his sons is in the NBA and the other is in the NFL lol
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread again

^^^^^^^
    WENT TO SCHOOL WITH NELSON MANDELA POST
    Only went to night school post

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Will_89 wrote: »

U musta went to school with Harry Douglas too right? And his dad should brag. 1 of his sons is in the NBA and the other is in the NFL lol

Yea but his brother graduated before I got there, he was cool as ? though. Remember when I played on his pop's AAU team he used to ? around wit us after practice. His pops was that dude in ClayCo if you wanted to play ball though, had connects everywhere.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jerimiah Johnson and some other random nfl ?
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had gym with bang em smurf, if he qualifies as famous IDK, but he was just known as smurf in junior high
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grew up with a dude that got drafted to the titans this year
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Freddy Rodriguez played Jose in Dead Presidents. He did 6 Feet Deep and a bunch of shows and more movies. Straight B-Boy.