Why is it important that Romney bullied a kid in High school

Options
Darkcrusader3.0
Darkcrusader3.0 Members Posts: 153
edited May 2012 in The Social Lounge
I hate in politics how they bring up some ? that a canidate did 30 years prior, as though they are that same person, especially something like Romney bullying a kid. Now if he shows a history of doing something like that I understand...but if not lets move on and focus on what that person can or cant do for our country and their leadership skills

If I remember correctly did Obama admit to using ? 1 or 2 in his youth....that doesnt mean he shouldnt be president

the media tends to focus too much on the distant past instead of the recent past and present

Comments

• MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This statement will get some of those that were bullied in school to dislike him and bullying has been a hot topic recently which is why the media is focusing on it.

The ignorant feed off information that is really unimportant and will allow their vote to be swayed by it-if they vote.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real talk it does have a lot to do with character. I NEVER bullied anyone off of principle alone nor did I EVER get bullied. My mental was never weak enough to participate in that kind of activity.

Treat people with respect and you'll get respect. Disrespect the wrong person, and you'll get a bullet through your head.

Btw Romney is a joke. The guy is a Mormon for goodness sake. That alone should disable him from being in the presidential race. If you don't know how dumb the Mormon religion is, type it in a search engine and watch the results that come up. There's no way I'm voting from someone who follows that weird ass religion.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Same reason a lot of people don't believe it when the guy that they grew up with starts preaching after they know for a fact that he has done every ? thing under the sun. A lot people think people don't change that much. A bully is usually someone that takes advantage of weaker lessor people that is not a quality that is sought after in someone who is suppose to serve the people
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    hannity on foxs news stay talking about this ? stay saying if obama was a drinker,weed head and coke head and is president that romney bullying isnt as bad
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    it's important because we don't really have serious elections anymore
  • Darkcrusader3.0
    Darkcrusader3.0 Members Posts: 153
    Options
    hannity on foxs news stay talking about this ? stay saying if obama was a drinker,weed head and coke head and is president that romney bullying isnt as bad

Hannity has a point...romney was a kid....obama was doing drugs as a young adult

• Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? like this is why American Politics are a joke around the world.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

Hannity has a point...romney was a kid....obama was doing drugs as a young adult

this ? romey was like 18 or so that thats grown enough to know what u doing
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    i dont think what obama did qualifies as "cokehead" or "weedhead"
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    i dont think what obama did qualifies as "cokehead" or "weedhead"
    he might qualify as the latter, but whether or not it matters regarding "should this dude be president" is something else entirely

• JJ 1975
    JJ 1975 Members Posts: 336
    Options
    People who don't actually look at real topics and how the politicians plan to deal with them, as well as other politicians who want to direct negative attention to the other candidates will be the only ones paying attention to stuff like that.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im for bullying it keeps ? in line
  • TheGambinoLegacy
    TheGambinoLegacy Members Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭
    Options
    we were built on being a bully. ? all this other ? .