Article of Clothing Snatchers

Options
Dr.Chemix
Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Powder Room
So what you stealing off your man that just feels so comfortable on you? Boxers? Wife beaters? Socks? A favorite shirt you know he's worn? I love seeing wifey in my Yankees jersey...? is mad sexy. Or when she rocks the boxers...love that. Or when she jumps into my jordan sandals and seeing her tiny feet in my big shoes...

Ladies, share what you stealing out of our drawers tonight?

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    I used to steal his basketball jerseys, soccer/rugby tops, boxers, and he had a big leather jacket I always wore when I was cold. lol.

That's too much, why you taking the his boxer's for?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I do not en
    I used to steal his basketball jerseys, soccer/rugby tops, boxers, and he had a big leather jacket I always wore when I was cold. lol.

You and I would have fallen out...take my Utd shirt and be prepared for death
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    big tshirts get snatched with no remorse. boxer briefs will get taken when i want something to sleep in that provides more coverage than just my panties.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like I said, chix wearing boxers and wife beaters are just mad sexy...you can just watch that ? jiggling in your boxers and nipple area regions poking out through the beaters...then she cooking breakfast????

That woman deserves a good ? down without question for her efforts...

I love a woman in my clothes all big on their little frames...? is mad cute
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ I'm an Arsenal fan so you needn't worry ;)

i don't know much about england but is it true that if you said that to his face he most likely would have headbutted you while wearing a colorful stripey scarf?
  • #1 pick
    #1 pick Members Posts: 3,926 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One of my ex's stole my favorite beater :-(
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to take my ex's sweatpants and tshirts all the time...
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My ex kept my grey kangol hat.....and my nerf guns....and 6 of my comic books.

Dammit...
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I have several of his shirts , 2 pairs of socks and a few pairs of boxers

I take all kinds of things that remind me of him including an old blanket from college , this insolated cup from his house that keeps my ice from melting fast and some old mix cd he made years ago

He says I'm strange but doesn't try to stop me or collect his things... I know he likes it
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My girl takes my boxers and basketball shorta from time to time
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anything I need to slip on at the time, except socks. I hate wearing socks that are too big. Ugh. They start dragging and then I feel those little lint ? in between my toes. Yuck.

Anyway, I do all the laundry anyway and we live together so I don't know if he thinks I'm "stealing" his stuff.