I'm ready to take full control

2»

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Moreno needs to be careful not to get trapped.

'Don't know what the mentality of the young cats over there is, but if it's anything like over here...those ? are gonna be plotting to put a seed in her.

Maybe not if she's ? with the whites though...smh.

lol, bruh...? is the same here and I know youngers Moreno age that would try every trick in the book to shoot some supa sperm into that chick and ride around happy.

But anyway...yea, I believe that the sex is better when a woman takes control. But don't be afraid to talk and laugh during sex yo, ask which is the best motion if you can't already tell...? like to be in control, but there is nothing better than being told or shown that you getting yours tonight.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭

'Don't know what the mentality of the young cats over there is, but if it's anything like over here...those ? are gonna be plotting to put a seed in her.

lmao one time this dude and i were bout to get it in, he goes 'we'd have such cute kids...' im thinking 'ooookkayy' didnt say anything. then he goes 'do you wanna have my kids?' again im silent and just giggle, hes like 'well??' im like -_- are you ok?

Did you still let him smash?

• -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    -Vincenzo- wrote: »
    @kat out here givin advice to young girls how to ? it out...i can only imagine what a great mother she must be

damien...

Um..cause I'm the only one in here posting?

She's grown and she's going to do wtf she wants to do. I'm not her mother, so if she asks a question I'm going to answer.

@Moreno has been on these boards for years, probably isn't much she hasn't seen already.

you already give enough advice which road not to follow with your sheer existence...

and you truly live up to the white devil stereotype advisin young black girls to become ? , you should try out for a job at b.e.t., they always look for people like you
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lord please do not send me such a sexually inept woman this weekend. I've had a long week.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ simps living vicariously through morenos "relations"
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭

lmao one time this dude and i were bout to get it in, he goes 'we'd have such cute kids...' im thinking 'ooookkayy' didnt say anything. then he goes 'do you wanna have my kids?' again im silent and just giggle, hes like 'well??' im like -_- are you ok?

Did you still let him smash?
    Nope, he got prissy cos i didnt respond in the way he thought i should. Thought id be saying yes lets do this or some ? , thought to myself this ? aint serious and nipped it in the bud, howd the ? you ? ur own self.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited July 2012
    i never ? without a condom, k im lying me and my ex did twice
    Man i dont use BC, i feel like it messes you're body up..blame my african mother for puttin these thoughts in my head.
    WOAT 2 sexperiences just paranoid the whole damn time, next morning paranoid, didnt come in me, but im like ? i know pre ? can get you too!
    my next period was a blessing.
    So ya dont ? without doms.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abstinence >>>>>>>
  • BabyBugatti
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn kat gone
    mo u got the juice now...all the way across the pond
  • -Vincenzo-
    -Vincenzo- Members Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭✭
    karma finally caught that ? , niceeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just suck his ? . I've never heard of a straight man complaining or being freaked out by getting his ? sucked. Just make sure you don't suck it until he busts a nut, so you can get yours too.
  • loungeman02
    loungeman02 Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    It's a big turn on when a woman takes control sometimes, I guarantee you will wake his inner beast and have a good love session that night.