What the hell they smoking in Colorado?

Options
plocc
plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Social Lounge
Another mass shooting in a public place. CNN reports twelve dead over 30 injured.

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too many white ppl in one place.....? like this will always happen...

they need to treat them like the animals they are...

? like this happens because ppl are too busy looking at the black ppl to do something...so the white mass murderer can come in without notice
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An you wonder why we need GUN CONTROL LAWS...yet alot of people think everyone should be able to carry a gun..smh
  • plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do you govern unknown wackos?
    You simply cant punish everyone because of a few acts of random snappage. Most legal gun owners are very responsible people.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you can't govern unknown wackos...but you can limit their access....the white guy who shot the congress woman in Phoenix was labeld mentally disturbed right?...He was mentally disturbed when he bought that ammo but was allowed to any way...got to be a better way to pre0screen some people or at least an age limit on carry guns legally
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    An you wonder why we need GUN CONTROL LAWS...yet alot of people think everyone should be able to carry a gun..smh

We dont need gun no gun control

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuX-nFmL0II

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    White on white crime.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First of all like to send my Prayer and Thoughts to all the families who lost a person and those was injured in this disturbing massacre.

As a father this is real sad and the sickness in this society needs to be addressed our and our children lives is at risk. All i have is to put my family and Yah hands when they go out to public places.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does one have to do to get shot the ? up.. Wield a golf club, being armed with an Arizona Ice tea, display a wallet..

This dude was blessed.. hes alive.. he didnt/doesnt deserve any of the air he is breathing now.

They should have killed him... and killed him again
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least it was one nutjob with a gun instead of
    15-20 pseudo-heroes trying to "protect"
    everybody.

With people running and screaming in fear
    nobody would have been able to engage the
    shooter safely without putting innocent people in
    further danger.

As bad as this was, a bunch of other people firing
    would have made this worse.

There's so many people saying "if those people would have been armed _____ would have happened" but there were smoke canisters and dude was wearing SWAT gear more than 1 person shooting and you are looking at a worse situation.

I know people seem to believe they are superheroes who keep calm under pressure but nobody is trained to shoot under such conditions.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Options
    ...the white guy who shot the congress woman in Phoenix was labeld mentally disturbed right?...He was mentally disturbed when he bought that ammo but was allowed to any way...
    i don't think he was "labelled mentally disturbed" in the way you're saying
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sad ? ! I live in a country where guns are illegal. doesn't mean people don't get access to them and do stupid ? . But I see this sort of thing often enough and think at least if it was illegal from the beginning, think quite a few lives could have been saved thus far.