AMC'S THE WALKING DEAD SEASON 3 Preview

Comments

• vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on the 6th episode of season 2 and that ? is crazy....them muthafuckas are hiding a group of zombies in the barn
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why the ? did I look at that preview....smh
  • vageneral08
    I knew that little girl was already dead smh a waste of time searching
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew that little girl was already dead smh a waste of time searching

lol@ you postin this like this just happened. You 6 months late.

But yeah, in a way you have it better than most fans because you can watch the whole season at will instead of waiting every week.
  • vageneral08
    ^^^duh I said I was late I just started watching it sunday after watching the first season (which was short as hell) I was hooked so I downloaded the second season so by today or tomorrow I should be finish and I'll be up to date
  • vageneral08
    Finished watching season 2.....the last 5 episodes were good as ? now Im just waiting on season 3
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know who all read the comics but, GOOOTDAAAYYYUUM @ issue #100

Somebody got ? up.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @boldchild

I only read up to 90 seems like some sexual tension between andrea and rick cause that final panel with them on the couch was suggestive. I guess i can talk freely since the show has deviated from the comic.

Im i close or far off? If you can answer that without too many spoilers. Hopefully glenn sophia,abraham, rosita, andrea and carl and rick the only mofos i care about atm
  • BoldChild
    MobTown wrote: »
    @boldchild

I only read up to 90 seems like some sexual tension between andrea and rick cause that final panel with them on the couch was suggestive. I guess i can talk freely since the show has deviated from the comic.

Im i close or far off? If you can answer that without too many spoilers. Hopefully glenn sophia,abraham, rosita, andrea and carl and rick the only mofos i care about atm

Damn home.

That's all I'm gonna say unless you want to know more.

No love for Michonne?
  • CottonCitySlim
    Michonne is the most popular character from reading the letters and yea i just forgot her....still aint recovered from the governor arc.

Damn...i knew it...see thats what makes the comic goat...anyone can go at anytime...that what made me a fan..the author has no favorites
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    The Season 3 Trailer looks dope, but these ? going to ? off too many mafuckas this season. I still say they shouldnt have killed Dale.... or Shane on the TV show... but thats just me
  • CottonCitySlim
    Shane died before they got to the farm he died outside atlanta, dale didnt die till way down the line
  • TrueGodHS
    Shane died on the TV show on the second to last episode on Season 2....... Dale died on the episode before him. Unless you talking about the comics, which I havent read many of them.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    Shane died on the TV show on the second to last episode on Season 2....... Dale died on the episode before him. Unless you talking about the comics, which I havent read many of them.

no one knows what the ? that ? is talkin bout

• BoldChild
    marc123 wrote: »

no one knows what the ? that ? is talkin bout

He is talking about the comics, and the reason Dale died was because he wanted to leave the show.

• CottonCitySlim
    ^^^^ he knows..

I used to love the show season 2 kinda ruined it for me and i didnt want to wait so i tried the comics...didnt make it through #2...then tried and again and it was the goat...anyone can be got at anytime unlike the tv show where they have to keep some actors....i bet the 3 biggest things to come out the governor arc doesnt happen because its on tv.
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    comic readers need to chill a bit...we aint tryin to know everything before the ? happen...comment on ? that the shows that've already been done...yall killin it with all that down the road talk
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    looks really good, im definitely lookin forward to it.
  • BoldChild
    J. Will wrote: »
    comic readers need to chill a bit...we aint tryin to know everything before the ? happen...comment on ? that the shows that've already been done...yall killin it with all that down the road talk

That's what we have been doing. We haven't really discussed anything that wasn't shown in that season 3 trailer. Besides, based on that trailer, the tv show is on a completely different path, still ain't gonna drop no comic book spoilers though.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the we all carry the virus thing may mess up the show tho smh lol

i like the outbreak contageous zombie epidemic better than the "who ever dies without a head injury just comes back" theory. the outbreak is more scientific to me and makes more sense

It was the same in the comic fam. So it wasn't messed up/
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    II dunno if i can go back after reading the comics up to #95, the second season doesnt do it justice, they need the writers from season 1 back. They cant even protray how epic carl is, well supposed to be. If this was hbo i could see how S3 would be good but they cant do everything cause its normal tv.

? wait until you read what happened in issue 100.
    Glenn got murked. I knew he was done for when Maggie was expecting a child and he said he felt happy.
  • CottonCitySlim
    :birdman hands gif
  • BoldChild
    II dunno if i can go back after reading the comics up to #95, the second season doesnt do it justice, they need the writers from season 1 back. They cant even protray how epic carl is, well supposed to be. If this was hbo i could see how S3 would be good but they cant do everything cause its normal tv.

? wait until you read what happened in issue 100.
    Glenn got murked. I knew he was done for when Maggie was expecting a child and he said he felt happy.
    abraham got merked too.
  • TrueGodHS
    I mean, I read some of the comics and I think they're great, but as far as the TV show.... I rather see them keep some of the good characters. I just like continuation for actual shows, which is why Season 2 lost me a little bit.

Season 3 will featured mad deaths.... Im sure of it. Pretty sure Glenn gets got as well as Hershel or Rick(so Carl can step up for Season 4.. which would then mean I wouldnt watch the show anymore lol)
  • vageneral08
    I mean, I read some of the comics and I think they're great, but as far as the TV show.... I rather see them keep some of the good characters. I just like continuation for actual shows, which is why Season 2 lost me a little bit.

Season 3 will featured mad deaths.... Im sure of it. Pretty sure Glenn gets got as well as Hershel or Rick(so Carl can step up for Season 4.. which would then mean I wouldnt watch the show anymore lol)

you know they're not gonna let rick die that soon on the show.....maybe the last episode of the last season