Have you ever made a poster feel so stupid textually, that he had to sneak edit his post?

Options
2»

Comments

• SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every once in a while Plap will come out with a funny white person diss. Its like finding a needle in a haystack, but if he thinks its worth it then so be it.
  • In Your Moms Room
    In Your Moms Room Members Posts: 7,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? . What system that on? Xbox or PS3? You get the plastic gun to go with it.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^Plap is currently top 3 funniest, b.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ^^^Plap is currently top 3 funniest, b.

I think the problem for me is the beefs that he has are of no interest to me. Like I think he is beefing with the japan person or the moms room dude. That's crazy boring for me so I'm usually skipping his posts when he's interacting with them.

Racism against craccas is actually usually funny to me, I just feel like I haven't seen enough good lines from him like I did with older donkey posters. It used to be some hilarious anti-white posters @waterproof being one of many.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Yea, I see what you're saying.. those beef were wack but ? is funny nonetheless. He has plenty of one liners though.

Another this is he says what he needs to say in 3 sentences or less, which is perfect because I hate reading.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Yea, I see what you're saying.. those beef were wack but ? is funny nonetheless. He has plenty of one liners though.

Another this is he says what he needs to say in 3 sentences or less, which is perfect because I hate reading.

Shots fired at the posts I made in this thread :(
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i put my hair up like that when i go cracka hunting

CoD?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Chasin Bundlez Members Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Plap isnt funny roasting anyone, a back n forth with him and anyone is the woat.

He is randomly funny on occassion.. no way top 3 funny.. blasphemy.

He's cut from the same cloth as Sanchez and Conflict.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Bang bang

@Vibe CoD is an equal oppurtunity shooter. They don't discriminate based on race, creed, or color. Anyone can get.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Lol how isn't Plap top 3 funniest right now?

Post your list.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Damn that's a good question. Most of the funny posters that are still here hardly say funny ? anymore. P-Tavern comes to mind, but he doesn't post much. Same goes for e2s. Fiat can be funny when he wants to be. Blank makes me LOL sometimes.

Hmm Idk what my list would be though yo.
  • VIBE
    Options
    Bang bang

@Vibe CoD is an equal oppurtunity shooter. They don't discriminate based on race, creed, or color. Anyone can get.

Sonned! Now I need to edit my post, don't screen shot me bro.
  • VIBE
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Top 3 funniest posters? (no order)

Over_?
    Plap
    ?
  • Chasin Bundlez
    Options
    Its diff kinds of funny, if its roasting someone, well then Wall H and Darxwell come to mind immediately.

Then there's random funny like the 3 I mentioned.. Sanchez gets help from the dog in his avi, sounds silly but its true.

And it takes Plap and Conflict a lot of post before one is actually funny.. Parallel was funny tho, ? , but funny.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    Options
    Roasting is always 100% not funny to me nowadays. WallH was the only one who ever seemed to make me LOL when that ? was going on. These roast kings of of the IC (apparently y'all crowned them) like Dro, Blazini, Du, whoever the ? else, nah. Not funny. I'd say maybe its just cuz I'm white and I don't really get that humor, but IRL say I'm playing basketball at the courts and the black people I play with are going in on someone joking around, its usually pretty damn funny. I guess it just doesn't translate here.
  • Chasin Bundlez
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Damn that's a good question. Most of the funny posters that are still here hardly say funny ? anymore. P-Tavern comes to mind, but he doesn't post much. Same goes for e2s. Fiat can be funny when he wants to be. Blank makes me LOL sometimes.

Hmm Idk what my list would be though yo.

Forgot to mention PT.. E2S has never even made me smirk.. funniest ? I read from him was him callin Blank, Blank Ocean... and Blank is kinda funny, needs a lot of attempts tho.. and too much wack forced ? in between. Dont find Fiat that funny, but here and there he's good for a lulz.
  • VIBE
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Top 3 funniest posters? (no order)

Over_?
    Plap
    ?

You down with OPP?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    P Tavern is underrated. His humor and wit is always overlooked.

Wall H was funny, but he rarely post outside the boxing thread.

Copperkid went from a wack poster to being funny as ? . That INB4 gimmick made me pay attention to his posts.

T.Jeezy is funny.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word, if I make an error and someone catches that ? , I just leave it floating without flushing.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ nice new avi bruh....i almost took u seriously