Project Pat has something Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, J.Cole or any other rap ninja yall like doesn't

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jamaica wrote: »
    ptowndonte wrote: »
    LOL @ southern Reason posters vs Jamaica

edited that for you.

Why you turning this to regional argument?

It's mostly southern posters in here co signing the op.

But BackInWhite is from West Salt Lake City

I thought he was from Tennessee?

As wack as project pat is he wasn't even the wackest in the crew, crunchy black is a woat candidate. Although you can make an argument for Paul, lil whyte, etc. The best rapper in their crew was juicy j and that's not saying much.

If yall enjoy project pats music that's fine but I refuse to believe y'all think this dude is halfway decent with his rhymes.

Here you go being a East Coast ? again. Project Pat >>>> KRS[/quoute]

What does region gotta do with me saying that I think project pat sucks?
    There are plenty of southern rappers that I think are dope. Project pat damn sure ain't one of them.

You said Juicy J was the best out of HCP. So I said here you go being a East Coast ? cause only a East Coast ? who ain't took the time to listen to ? would make that assumption.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I swear people on this site are biased as ? . Do people even listen to music anymore before forming an opinion?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pat got 2 classics in Ghetty Green and Mista Dont Play and 1 almost classic in Laying the SMACK dOWN. one of the realest hood ? in rap.
  • aneed123
    Project pat doesn't have what wiz, big sean, and j cole have and that is actual talent.
    u trippin Mista dont play was one of da GOAT storytellin albums he even kicked out multis on there Project Pat highly underrated

If project pat is "good" then papoose is the goat.

hell naw ....
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SlickestR wrote: »
    LOL@ Project Pat.

The last featured verse i heard from this guy was 2006.

Actually the last featured verse from Project Pat was July 30, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b50oSBDTlIg

he's featured on a Wiz Song, how ironic.
  • Igot5onit
    Igot5onit Members Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Project Pat da homie but i think i got something better than any plaque boi

Nicki-Minaj-and-Big-Sean2.jpg

i tell a ? to bow downnnnn to a muthafucking gee hoe!

tumblr_m1rsch8yUW1rnxmmmo1_500.jpg

and ? went double plat too boii FFOE

Damn I miss that ? Day Day lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    I swear people on this site are biased as ? . Do people even listen to music anymore before forming an opinion?

Yes some ppl are biased like yourself with horrocore right?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Project pat doesn't have what wiz, big sean, and j cole have and that is actual talent.
    u trippin Mista dont play was one of da GOAT storytellin albums he even kicked out multis on there Project Pat highly underrated

If project pat is "good" then papoose is the goat.

horrible comparison lol ur comparing a platinum sellin artist to a guy who neva dropped an album? stop is Jamaica

We talking about actual skills. There are plenty ? that ain't never made it that are better than that ? project pat.

@icecoldstew you're the only one in this thread that I can take their opinion serious in regards to them, so ill take your word for it.

but u gon mention a ? like Pap tho lol real talk Dont Turn Around, We can get Gangsta, Ghetty Green, Choices are all great storytellin nd inspirational tracks Project Pat was versatile
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    @ptowndonte Just like you think krs one sucks I think based on what I've heard from them that juicy j was their best member. I'm not an hyptonized mind officianato like y'all.
  • aneed123
    T-Rock was the best rapper in HCP
    naw he was 2nd best. Pat is and was the best
  • genocidecutter

The Horrorcore scene ? on mainstream rap thats for damn sure
  • aneed123
    @ptowndonte Just like you think krs one sucks I think based on what I've heard from them that juicy j was their best member. I'm not an hyptonized mind officianato like y'all.

real talk name songs u heard to from your opinion on Pat for u to say he wack and Juicy J is better.... this reaks of u not hearing any of him ala Ball and G.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited July 2012
    Not gonna lie though, Pat's verse on that Wiz song was wack
  • Stew

I wouldnt know, I dont listen to horrocore or the radio but I do know that Project Pat is a terrible rapper and reaped the benefits of having great production just like many others that we know today.
  • genocidecutter

I wouldnt know, I dont listen to horrocore or the radio but I do know that Project Pat is a terrible rapper and reaped the benefits of having great production just like many others that we know today.

Smh at this statement
  • 5th Letter
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Pat got 2 classics in Ghetty Green and Mista Dont Play and 1 almost classic in Laying the SMACK dOWN. one of the realest hood ? in rap.

If pat got classics then Tony Yayos thoughts of a predicate felon was as genre defining as Illmatic and it takes a nation

If project pat has 2 classics then Birdman>>tupac

• aneed123
    Pat is done as a rapper outside of features cuz he older and went hollywood. what made him special was the hoodness and ignorant stories about robbing and beat hoes lol... he too old for that ? now
  • 5th Letter

real talk name songs u heard to from your opinion on Pat for u to say he wack and Juicy J is better.... this reaks of u not hearing any of him ala Ball and G.

Sippin on some sizzurp
    Chicken head
    Don't save her

Plus other ? I'm probably forgetting.
  • Stew
    Pat is done as a rapper outside of features cuz he older and went hollywood. what made him special was the hoodness and ignorant stories about robbing and beat hoes lol... he too old for that ? now

Key words "Hoodness" and "Ignorant"

This explains why you're such a big fan of Ross. ? u should be out in the trap right now, not online.
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's cause Project Pat came from an era where everyone was selling. Lil Cease also has a platinum plaque.

But Pat still nice. No denying that.
  • aneed123

Sippin on some sizzurp
    Chicken head
    Don't save her

how about listening to I choose you , Life We Live , ski mask, aggravated robbery, we can get gangsta, gorilla ? , 90 days, blunt to my lip... listed to the subject matter in the songs.. real hood ? good story telling as well
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

Sippin on some sizzurp
    Chicken head
    Don't save her

Pat's only on the hook on that song
  • 5th Letter
    After going on YouTube I have to agree with hlf t rock is def the best in their crew.
  • aneed123

Key words "Hoodness" and "Ignorant"

This explains why you're such a big fan of Ross. ? u should be out in the trap right now, not online.

lol... I guess I can relate to a lot of what Pat rap about. hell the average poor black person could... fliping income tax/ ? a chick getting her food stamps... I wasnt a dope boy or robber but I know folk that was and he remind me of them. If u from the south u can relate to his slang as well.