Project Pat has something Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, J.Cole or any other rap ninja yall like doesn't

Comments

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you tryin to get this money for the rent.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pat is that ? , but lord infamous aka scarecrow the best outta the whole 3-6 click

Do u know who's all in the 3-6 click?

yea i think so
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    If you do then you should know that Infamous being the best "rapper" isnt saying much
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you do then you should know that Infamous being the best "rapper" isnt saying much

Infamous is a legend period. You ? are to soft to handle that triple six ? .
  • Stew
    LMAO u ever been to a 3-6 concert in the south during the late 90's Genocide?
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO u ever been to a 3-6 concert in the south during the late 90's Genocide?

No cause I like 8 years old
  • Stew
    Ok so shut the ? up then ? LOL. U have no idea
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please someone tell me what is lyrical? Is it good story telling? Good word play? Something else? Cause i hate that arguement people throw to dismiss an artist, when lyrics and mucsic are subjective to who is listening to it.

• Stew
    edited July 2012
    MobTown wrote: »
    Please someone tell me what is lyrical? Is it good story telling? Good word play? Something else? Cause i hate that arguement people throw to dismiss an artist, when lyrics and mucsic are subjective to who is listening to it.

Story telling and word play plays apart in being lyrical. Lyrics are just words in a song. How you use those words in the song says a whole lot. Anybody can make up lyrics to a song...for example Nursery Rhymes

London Bridge is falling down,
    Falling down, falling down,
    My fair Lady

Project Pat's lyrics are almost as simple as that. He just uses different words with an accent.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ? with Pat, I enjoy listening to his music and he seems like a down to earth person. He has his own personality and can tell an interesting story in his music. He's not Nas or nothing but muthafuckas gotta realize something some ? don't ? with Nas like that . I'm one of them I would rather listen to a pat record over a Nas record. Pat never has ? production. He never tries to 5% ? himself thru a record either How many times we gotta hear that you wanna go to africa on a ? salaam remi beat son.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they should of dropped crunchy black, and put Project pat in Three Six Mafia.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭

Story telling and word play plays apart in being lyrical. Lyrics are just words in a song. How you use those words in the song says a whole lot. Anybody can make up lyrics to a song...for example Nursery Rhymes

My fair Lady

Project Pat's lyrics are almost as simple as that. He just uses different words with an accent.

thats just not true tho... dude tellin clear cut stories of hood ? .
  • Stew
    edited July 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »

My fair Lady

Sometimes he does and I give him credit for that cause alot of rappers have no idea how to tell a story in a song, not all the time or even the majority of the time. You ? think I aint up on this 3-6 ? lol. And when he does his flow is very basic and vocabulary very elementary. Now before you go off making your assumptions like most ppl do on this board I aint got no problem with ? listening to music like this cause I ? with some of it Im just explaining to dude what being "lyrical" means.

I dont ? with Pat, Wiz or Sean like that but neither one of them cats is nice as J. Cole is. He aint all that but he's definitely better at the art of rap than them cats.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    aneed123 wrote: »

My fair Lady

Sometimes he does and I give him credit for that cause alot of rappers have no idea how to tell a story in a song, not all the time or even the majority of the time. You ? think I aint up on this 3-6 ? lol. And when he does his flow is very basic and vocabulary very elementary. Now before you go off making your assumptions like most ppl do on this board I aint got no problem with ? listening to music like this cause I ? with some of it Im just explaining to dude what being "lyrical" means.

I dont ? with Pat, Wiz or Sean like that but neither one of them cats is nice as J. Cole is. He aint all that but he's definitely better at the art of rap than them cats.

honestly all the cats u named have songs I like... Im not gonna downtalk em to big up pat. Im a older head anyway and Pat is what I bumped as a teenager/early 20's so my opinion of him will be higher. And gorilla ? is the greatest hard on hoes song eva lol
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    notice an east coast poster originally brought up the south..im just sayin doe
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Project Pat=hip hop legend
  • juan travolta
    the south stay getting mad when you call out their whack ? ..you guys from the south take everything as hate.

i like project pat but i like him as a feature i can't listen to a whole album.

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good googalay moogalay
    that thang is juicay
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

My fair Lady

you mean like eminem just uses different words with an accent to make non rhyming words rhyme?
    like all rappers do, ? ?
    you and "Jamacia" ? chicken, bombaclaat rasclaat rude bwoy rastafarian batty bwoy viscera lookin ass don't know what the ? yall talkin bout
    ? talkin bout papoose and you takin j.cole over a legend?
    crazy
    j.cole ruined a perfectly good missy song with nobody's perfect
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Playa Fly the best out the camp tho, Skinny ? had that flow, Lord and Koop slept on, some of Paul ? too, Lil Wyte coulda been the best imo, took a mis step the two albums b4 his last
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ain't no best rapper outta three 6, ?
    they all bumpin in they own way and bring they own element to a track
    even my ? crunchy black
    it's plenty songs that wouldn't be right without him and lets not forget his solo ? on 66:61

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn9pbcmaBoY
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crunchy Black >>> Project Pat >>>> Juicy J >>>> the dead weight (minus Paul beats)

• juan travolta
    lol crunchy black being better than project pat.

i swear wtf do you hear in those ears of yours.