What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Aye....Let's Talk Bout Pandora Radio...

2»

Replies

• idoitforhiphop10idoitforhiphop10 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 5,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get a 70s r&B station tho. In tite.
    Fav Rappers No order:

Schoolboy Q
    Joey Bada$$
    J. Cole
    Ab-Soul
    Lupe Fiasco
    Kendrick Lamar
    Chance The Rapper
    Big K.R.I.T.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Oh...So that's it?....No commercials?...You know you can skip most commercials on Pandora by just switching to another station?

but you can play any song at any time aka listen through hours and hours of albums and or make custom playlists for days and its all free grooveshark.com/
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • *~queenbee~**~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathPosts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I think if you pay for Pandora its commercial free
    It got to be because I don't pay anything.

• twentyfivelighterstwentyfivelighters ✭✭✭✭✭ 'Sippi LandPosts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Last.fm's recommendations. They put me on some good music. They wanna put me on Chief Keef now though since I got 700+ plays from Ab-Soul... Just gotta sort through some recommendations, lol.