flesh n bone's daughter missing

r.prince18
r.prince18 Members Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn flesh been catchin it for awhile, hopefully dude gets a sigh of relief with the return of his daughter....
  • supYo
    supYo Members Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuucked up...?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's gonna be bad when she grows up.Dude couldn't wait on that
  • HassanCHOP
    HassanCHOP Members Posts: 612 ✭✭✭✭
    i'd smash!!!!
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Flesh-N-Bone
    Daughter Reported Missing
    exclusive
    0726-flesh-n-bone-getty-1.jpg
    Rapper Flesh-n-Bone's teenage daughter has been reported missing by her family, TMZ has learned.

According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff, 15-year-old Monica Howse was last seen 7 days ago after being dropped off for work at the Taco Bell in Big Bear Lake.

According to the Sheriff, Monica did not return home after her shift and was reported missing.

Police believe Monica is in the company of a 23-year-old Hispanic male named Alberto Silva Sanchez (pictured below with Monica). Sanchez is reported to be driving a 1997 black Ford F150 with Kansas plates. His relationship with Monica is unclear.

0726-flesh-n-bone-juv.jpg
    Anyone with information about Monica's whereabouts is asked to contact the Detective's Bureau of the Big Bear Sheriff's Station at (909) 866-0100.

Mr. Bone tells TMZ, "We hope and pray for the safe return of our daughter. We ask anyone with information on her whereabouts to please contact the authorities."
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    If I'm him, I'm ridin round the city 4 deep with the K on my Mitch ? . "I'm on my murder ? now Ace! Anybody that looked at me wrong, got a problem wit me, was jealous, they gettin it!"

hope they find her yo..
  • dbrazil412
    dbrazil412 Members Posts: 9,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    out of all BTHN members, dude wanna ? with flesh's daughter.. somebody's gonna end up a ? victim forsure
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dbrazil412 wrote: »
    out of all BTHN members, dude wanna ? with flesh's daughter.. somebody's gonna end up a ? victim forsure

Flesh goin back to jail over this ?

23 yr old ? cuffin your lil teenage daughter? He good as dead
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭

I blame Flesh 'n Bone for this debacle... If this jailbird wasn't in and out of prison, his precious daughter might have not sought refuge in the arms of a 23-year old ? . That ? is shorty's daddy now.
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    You dont ? with rappers like Flesh N Bone. You need to work your way up when it comes to rappers. Start with Yung Berg and Charles Hamilton then work your way up to the C-Murders and Flesh N Bones

Imagine working at Taco Bell and the girl who is taking your order is the daughter of a legendary rap group
  • Texasmaniac409
    Texasmaniac409 Members Posts: 356 ✭✭✭
    Damn BTNH is catching L's recently. first krayzie bone gets busted for dui and now fleshs daughter kidnapped by some ? . ? up.
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this ? got Flesh's daughter helping him and his 10 siblings make corn tortillas @ the south of the border....you ? might be right, Cleveland might be the sorriest US city ever
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    I would give her!! She lookin good! She looks better than nas daughter ;)
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya ? need to slow down ya roll.You know how the media is.Maybe dude gave her a ride and dropped her off than she ran away.You know how teens are nowadays.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shes cute i hope she is alright
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope the best for they fam....
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bad:
    Bad for Flesh
    Bad for his daughter
    Bad for the latino guy