What Goes Around Comes Around

Options
2»

Comments

• Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The universe always finds a way to balance out the equations..

Karma or whatever u call it is mathematics..mostly physics

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I gotta tell this story.

Aight there was this group of kids that were older than me that ran rap in our region.Anyways one of them was always getting clowned on because he was on that white girl and he was always pushed out as the outcast.But he was cool down to earth and always tried to do some shows etc.Now the dude stopped sniffing and got a mega home studio.MPC,Condensed mic,HD camera,Couple monitors,korg,Dre headphone etc lol.Now them same ? that called him corny and a ? is trying to get it on with him today.I never thought that ? was going to happen b.
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I gotta tell this story.

Aight there was this group of kids that were older than me that ran rap in our region.Anyways one of them was always getting clowned on because he was on that white girl and he was always pushed out as the outcast.But he was cool down to earth and always tried to do some shows etc.Now the dude stopped sniffing and got a mega home studio.MPC,Condensed mic,HD camera,Couple monitors,korg,Dre headphone etc lol.Now them same ? that called him corny and a ? is trying to get it on with him today.I never thought that ? was going to happen b.

Karma is alive b. She be ? wit ? .