Shreveport woman accused of knowingly infecting victim with AIDS

Options
124»

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    You know somewhere is ratchet when ? claim where theyre currently at, instead of where theyre from

Havent stayed in Louisiana for more than a week in almost 14 years now. I should just call Georgia home since I pay taxes and own land here. But I will be buried in Natchitoches, Louisiana.

Back on topic: African Americans are still the population most likely to be infected with ? . The number havent fell but they havent risen either. Supposedly a drug that is already on the market can help stop the spread of it but I think it makes you feel nauseous so people dont like taking it.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they got a dude in port arthur that is known for being a big dope dealer who infects these young looking for a dboy hoes. everybody knows about him but are too shook to tell him. story is he infected a hood rat and her teenage daughter
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they got a dude in port arthur that is known for being a big dope dealer who infects these young looking for a dboy hoes. everybody knows about him but are too shook to tell him. story is he infected a hood rat and her teenage daughter

told ya'll....cant make this ? up.....its going on in a hood near you
  • caddo man
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    yeah its ? up but thats what shreveport is pretty much known for.....ratchet city smh

all that is what really got that ? poppin out here....hoes on them pills, couldnt even tell you who they ? in the morning....i aint dodge that ? either....i already said im blessed.....cuz from about '03 to '07 it was ratchet life lol

I am ashamed to say that my generation contributed to that.

Back on topic:
    African Americans:
    Among racial/ethnic groups, African Americans face the most severe burden of ? in the U.S.

•While blacks represent approximately 14% of the U.S. population, they accounted for almost half (46%) of people living with ? in the U.S. in 2008, as well as an estimated 44% of new infections in 2009. ? infections among blacks overall have been roughly stable since the early 1990s.

Hispanics/Latinos:
    Hispanics/Latinos are also disproportionately impacted.

•Hispanics/Latinos represent 16% of the population but accounted for an estimated 17% of people living with ? in 2008 and 20% of new infections in 2009. ? infections among Hispanics/Latinos overall have been roughly stable since the early 1990s.
    •In 2009, the rate of new ? infections among Hispanic/Latino men was two and a half times that of white men and the rate among Hispanic/Latino women was four and a half times that of white women.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    white women aint burnin breh.
  • caddo man
    Options

With the rise of ? , give it time.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    yeah its ? up but thats what shreveport is pretty much known for.....ratchet city smh

all that is what really got that ? poppin out here....hoes on them pills, couldnt even tell you who they ? in the morning....i aint dodge that ? either....i already said im blessed.....cuz from about '03 to '07 it was ratchet life lol

I am ashamed to say that my generation contributed to that.

Back on topic:
    African Americans:
    Among racial/ethnic groups, African Americans face the most severe burden of ? in the U.S.

•While blacks represent approximately 14% of the U.S. population, they accounted for almost half (46%) of people living with ? in the U.S. in 2008, as well as an estimated 44% of new infections in 2009. ? infections among blacks overall have been roughly stable since the early 1990s.

Hispanics/Latinos:
    Hispanics/Latinos are also disproportionately impacted.

•Hispanics/Latinos represent 16% of the population but accounted for an estimated 17% of people living with ? in 2008 and 20% of new infections in 2009. ? infections among Hispanics/Latinos overall have been roughly stable since the early 1990s.
    •In 2009, the rate of new ? infections among Hispanic/Latino men was two and a half times that of white men and the rate among Hispanic/Latino women was four and a half times that of white women.

tumblr_m7inf69jSx1qmg4ti.gif
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its the men that are the problem infecting these black women
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    poppinpussy.gif
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That frog in a ice cube is such a poignant image.

Nah but for real, you can tell when a white girl is burning.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    its the men that are the problem infecting these black women

2due805.png

Thank you for this enlightening info

• kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These up state fools still making us look bad. And SMH at Pico. I got outta character to give her props in Illpix and now she clown a ? state. I'll be damned.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? stay going raw and openly share women.

1 + 1 = 2
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    magic warned yall ? bout this decades ago
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if women stop sleeping with everybody she wouldnt be infected
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what about ol boy? (who's name they never released)....u think he just done ? , forever?.....nope

thats why the ? is still spreading....people have it and dont quit doin the ? that got them there in the first place.....like "? it im walking dead anyway"
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? in da hood stay having aids and passing it on to young chicks and hoodrats