WOULD YOU WALK OUT N PUBLIC WITH THESE THESE "THIS LIL LIGHT OF MINE, IM GONE LET IT SHINE" SANDALS?

1131415161719»

Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mr.south city yo you a funny ? . And na I ain't Arabic. And Arabs are not to be ? with when it comes to money. them ? are vicious. Theres a joke in the middle east about how all the prophets from Judaism Christianity and Islam all came to the land of the Arabs and Jews cause they all types of ? up.
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BossBoo wrote: »
    FucktheIC wrote: »
    but i mean if i was as black as u Dro i wouldnt be comfortable in my own skin either! hahahaha

but ? i do this..
    and can do whatever and make it look good..

? really need to leave that 15 mile radius they call they hood and experience what we call "livin"

but then u cryin and wonderin in the other thread why u bein profiled!? hahahaha

keep up the bad work..
    jus sayin..

Unless you have a networth in the area of 7 figures, you're a ? fool to be spending that kind of money on depreciable assets. Are you serious?

1200 on a suit?....worth it. Cuz that's an investment(depending on your industry)

1200 on a ? homosexual gladiator outfit? I coulda bought the same outfit for 150 dollars at JC Penney.

You're not "living" you're not impressing anyone. You're being another money blowin' dumb ? .

damn near bruh.. damn near..
    and if u think the ? i buy aint an "investment" and "itemized" ..think again. lol

get money homie...

How did you accumulate your wealth?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but i mean if i was as black as u Dro i wouldnt be comfortable in my own skin either! hahahaha

but ? i do this..

? really need to leave that 15 mile radius they call they hood and experience what we call "livin"

but then u cryin and wonderin in the other thread why u bein profiled!? hahahaha

keep up the bad work..
    jus sayin..

Unless you have a networth in the area of 7 figures, you're a ? fool to be spending that kind of money on depreciable assets. Are you serious?

1200 on a suit?....worth it. Cuz that's an investment(depending on your industry)

1200 on a ? homosexual gladiator outfit? I coulda bought the same outfit for 150 dollars at JC Penney.

You're not "living" you're not impressing anyone. You're being another money blowin' dumb ? .

and if u think the ? i buy aint an "investment" and "itemized" ..think again. lol

get money homie...

HIS DADDY IS AN ARAB...
  • FucktheIC
    FucktheIC Members Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭✭✭

but ? i do this..

keep up the bad work..
    jus sayin..

get money homie...

HIS DADDY IS AN ARAB...

Hamdil Allah wit' his billions pilin'?
This discussion has been closed.