Yukmouths verse on Somebody gonna die tonight has to be one of the most vicious ones of all time

blackstarr
blackstarr Members Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2012 in The Reason
that ? was cold
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPeGTJt8AZQ

Makaveli rest in peace, All these wannabe's like Master P
All these ? screamin' blastephemy
You aint Pac ? , Tatted up in them magazines
Bandanna'ed up in them magazines
You aint Pac, ? Percy
I put him in a hearst where the dirt be
I'm blood thristy, 42 shots like James Worthy
These lames in the game aint worthy to touch meals, Ya heard me
I bust 30 in your P. Miller ?? jersey
The ? ? is better off without you
Double X-L (XXL) doubt you, Wrote a ? up ad about you
Cause you wack as ? , You need to let ya kids bust
Quit ? ' off ya brothers careers and give that ? up
Mini me ? wanna be somebody else
Rappin' like ya Tupac, Can't be yaself
That'll get you shot, Better be somebody else
Everybody on No Limit sound like somebody else
You got a ? that sound like Dru (Down), A ? like Mystikal
A white boy like Eminem, The bitin' is critical
Ya son wanna be Bow Wow, The ? is pitiful
What a ? ? would do for a hundred mil' or two
? off his ? too, Cali aint feelin' you
I bet C-Murder locked up thinkin' bout killin' you
? , Rap-A-Lot Mafia we get the scrilla too
Roll with a thousand ? too, You bitin' ass ? you

Comments

• b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    comin in a close second is positive k's verse of "i got a man"

? was lethal
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Lol @ Tech N9ne. People forget Yuk is the one who put him on with the Regime.

How he dissin P for biting Pac but he got The Realest talkin at the end of the track?
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2012
    LOOOL that i bet C-Murder locked up thinkin about killing you line always cracks me up ? too funny...
    i agree tho i dont know why they had the realest on there that guy will go down as the biggest biter in music history
  • blackstarr
    edited July 2012
    buttuh_b wrote: »

Califoooorniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loooooool hahah dude really thinks hes PAC ? disgusting. What i dont understand is why most of Pacs supposed homeboys ? with dude...the checks must be crazy
  • tharealest561
    tharealest561 Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All credibility in his verse was thrown out the window the second he had that biter at the end pretending to BE tupac.

At least Percy made some money off it, Yuk will forever be a 3rd tier rapper.
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited July 2012
    YUK WENT N ON P ON SUMBODY GONNA DIE 2NITE BUT I LIKE YUKZ BOO BOO & GAYME DISSEZ BETTA LOL
    blackstarr wrote: »
    Califoooorniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa loooooool hahah dude really thinks hes PAC ? disgusting. What i dont understand is why most of Pacs supposed homeboys ? with dude...the checks must be crazy

da thang is da realest met pac & he dont b doin that pac ? all da time thatz y alot of pacz peoplez is kool wit him & yukmouth got jevon n da REGIME..
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yukmouth always comes with some lethal ? when it's beef.

Props to one the most slept on emcee
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tech killed this track too
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ive smoked ? too by the way
  • tharealest561
    Lmao tha realest bites tupac on every song video and pic I've ever seen.

He never met Pac, J Flexx brought him from Oakcliff in 97 to do some work on Tha Row. Him and Suge made that story up in hopes that fans would accept him if he had some connection with Pac.
  • mrbootleg
    mrbootleg Members Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    Master P went on tour with Tupac. A lot of people forget about that.

Still Yuk ? on P so hard on this song

Yuk is still probably the most bitter rapper in the game. Always gots to diss somebody
  • GeE-757
    Lmao tha realest bites tupac on every song video and pic I've ever seen.

He never met Pac, J Flexx brought him from Oakcliff in 97 to do some work on Tha Row. Him and Suge made that story up in hopes that fans would accept him if he had some connection with Pac.

how is that possible when da realest is n da REGIME & ? wit people like C-BO???
    mrbootleg wrote: »

Still Yuk ? on P so hard on this song

Yuk is still probably the most bitter rapper in the game. Always gots to diss somebody

every rapper yuk diss;d he was JUSTIFIED 2 do so..
  • tharealest561
    Just cause he did songs with C-Bo doesn't mean he lied about meeting 2Pac...

J Flexx confirmed bringing Tenkamenin out to Cali for the Gang Related soundtrack. He claims to have met Pac after the Bruno fight...you're telling me some underground rapper that conveniently sounds identical to Tupac was able to just approach him and the Deathrow posse and spit for them AND Pac was feeling it? GTFOH
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm telling you man yuk is slept on like a ? . he ate the game up on that game over diss.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shouts to Yuk for speakin the real
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    mrbootleg wrote: »
    not true. master p did not go on tour with tupac
  • tharealest561
    P met Pac (not surprised since both were DEEPLY rooted in the Bay in the early 90's) and this was confirmed by the Outlawz...but no tour
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this song a walking contradiction... he got realest on here then talking bout P wanting to be like Pac?....
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012
    Just cause he did songs with C-Bo doesn't mean he lied about meeting 2Pac...

J Flexx confirmed bringing Tenkamenin out to Cali for the Gang Related soundtrack. He claims to have met Pac after the Bruno fight...you're telling me some underground rapper that conveniently sounds identical to Tupac was able to just approach him and the Deathrow posse and spit for them AND Pac was feeling it? GTFOH

do u know j flexx??? & again that ? dont make sense if jevon was lyin therr is no way pacz people would b kool wit him & he wouldnt b n da REGIME cuz almost everybody n da REGIME knew/met pac b4 he died like i said da realest dont alwayz b actin like pac & pacz people know that pac has a heavy influence on him but i can understand y sum1 wouldnt like him tho & ill admit his pac act probably did turn people off from him...
    aneed123 wrote: »
    this song a walking contradiction... he got realest on here then talking bout P wanting to be like Pac?....

lol p was stealin pac songz tho

http://youtu.be/3_YYC-66d8s
  • aneed123

lol p was stealin pac songz tho

Im a Yuk fan but he contradicted himself by having the most known Pac biter on his song calling P a pac biter lol
  • GeE-757
    edited August 2012

Im a Yuk fan but he contradicted himself by having the most known Pac biter on his song calling P a pac biter lol

imean yeah that is tru but again da realest was not stealin pac songz like p was thatz y da OUTLAWZ got on trax wit yuk when yuk was dissin p...,

http://youtu.be/RtIjjwWlN_s

• aneed123
    GeE-757 wrote: »

imean yeah that is tru but again da realest was not stealin pac songz like p was...,

2 wrongs dont make a right and both were wrong lol... Yuk was still salty bout Ice Cream man. I heard they squashed it tho after P came at checked him face to face
  • GeE-757
    2 wrongs dont make a right and both were wrong lol... Yuk was still salty bout Ice Cream man. I heard they squashed it tho after P came at checked him face to face

but yuk wasnt just dissin p was stealin ice cream man yuk was dissin p fa stealin pac songz 2 thatz y da outlawz was on trax wit yuk when yuk was mashin on p...lol
  • bossflossy
    bossflossy Members Posts: 318 ✭✭✭✭
    P met Pac (not surprised since both were DEEPLY rooted in the Bay in the early 90's) and this was confirmed by the Outlawz...but no tour
    show me where the outlawz confirmed it. 94 was when master p started started making noise in the bay, tupac was long gone from the bay. but it wasnt really until 95 that p became anything that could be considered a 'star' in the bay and pac was in jail then. when pac was in the bay master p was not active in the game. master p did not know tupac and did not hang with him or anything. master p was never deep in the bay scene. he was always an outsider who began to bubble with those west coast bad boys compilations and he sold most of those down south and thats why he dropped repping the bay and reclaimed his hometown new orleans. old school bay heads will confirm this. even when he started getting money he wasn't getting it in the bay. bay never embraced dude even when he dropped hella records repping richmond. he was dropping them records but selling mostly in the south