R.E.D Album>>> Watch The Throne!!

Options
1234568»

Comments

• newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    not a fan of Watch the throne and really can't stand The Game but I'll give The Game credit for a better album.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    can't really agree with that. who cares about media hype except haters. I ? with the Ricky beat but I wouldn't take it over murder to excellence but probably over the majority of the beats on WTT. And that still doesn't make the Red album better b/c it has one beat better than beats on WTT. You gotta rate the album overall. and overall the album to me falls short of WTT.

and it sounds really stupid to say if this beat was on WTT folks would like it more. ? just makes no sense to me b/c i don't think like that. if i ? with a beat i ? with a beat regardless of who is spitting on it or what cd the beat is on. some rappers i don't even like but i end up rocking the song b/c of the beat.

red bout a 2.5/5 WTT 3.5/5 to me i was kinda let down from this red album. folks were talking bout how hot the 1st half of the album was but it was just average like the album as a whole. solid release but nothing all that great. Best thing was Lamar's verse.

I couldnt disagree with you more here.WHy is it so far fetched when we have a shitload of guys on here that wont even admit that Jay came real soft on this album? Not only do i agree with the sentiment of if it was on WTT...ILL take it a step further and say "I THINK" if Game was JAY Z'S Artist and was maybe from New York or something... people wouldnt be callin him wack. I Think just the fact that Game has had words over the past few years with Jay has alot to do with people not liking his ? as if you cant like both albums. the jigga warriors are just too offended still. the Game could drop some illmatic, ready to die ? and chronic all in one type of ? and i bet alotta these guys in here will just shrug it off talkin bouT "Yeah but he mentioned so and so and he sound like so and so" let this had been j cole doing the same exact album, i promise you it woulda been gettin a more positive reaction.
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    jek wrote: »
    I couldnt disagree with you more here.WHy is it so far fetched when we have a shitload of guys on here that wont even admit that Jay came real soft on this album? Not only do i agree with the sentiment of if it was on WTT...ILL take it a step further and say "I THINK" if Game was JAY Z'S Artist and was maybe from New York or something... people wouldnt be callin him wack. I Think just the fact that Game has had words over the past few years with Jay has alot to do with people not liking his ? as if you cant like both albums. the jigga warriors are just too offended still. the Game could drop some illmatic, ready to die ? and chronic all in one type of ? and i bet alotta these guys in here will just shrug it off talkin bouT "Yeah but he mentioned so and so and he sound like so and so" let this had been j cole doing the same exact album, i promise you it woulda been gettin a more positive reaction.

j cole can only dream of putting a dope album out like this...every song on this is better than workout...

if this was j cole debut it wud be labeled a classic

many jay stans are hating on the album simply because GAME dissed Jay...

then u do have some fans who may not feel the album as much as WTT, but aint hating
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    every song on this is better than workout...

then u do have some fans who may not feel the album as much as WTT, but aint hating

I cosign most of this, but the bolded is unfair...

...Game put out some wack singles before he got a release date, like Shake ft. Lil Jon and Krazy. And i'm sure there's like 2-3 tracks on R.E.D. that mirrors the quality of Work Out.
  • jek
    jek Members Posts: 1,786 ✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    j cole can only dream of putting a dope album out like this...every song on this is better than workout...

if this was j cole debut it wud be labeled a classic

Yeah, and you know what, i aint got no problem wit the posters that just prefer WTT. I just got a problem wit the posters that just aint in touch with reality when sayin why they like WTT BEtter. ? is in here actin like Jay aint bring the WTT ? down atleast a mic in a half out of 5 mics, and actin like Game only got like 2 or 3 good joints and the rest gotta be garbage.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    D-Jack wrote: »
    Synth, what the ? happened to you? You're just a troll, now bruh?

Pretty much.
  • pinpoint
    pinpoint Members Posts: 304
    edited August 2011
    Options
    Is this thread still open..... WOW.. All I know.. is that when I'm driving and i put the welcome to the jungle on loud i step on the gas a little harder.. the windows are down. I'm in that zone... then put on that otis.... watch out... next that ? in paris... I'm dipping lane to lane... throw on that illest mother ? joint... I'm racing anybody... By the time i hit that primetime... man listen.... have to put on that new day to slow me down... that America joint... so i ease up..

WTT Classic....
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I cosign most of this, but the bolded is unfair...

...Game put out some wack singles before he got a release date, like Shake ft. Lil Jon and Krazy. And i'm sure there's like 2-3 tracks on R.E.D. that mirrors the quality of Work Out.

ight i give u that, i think there are 3 weak songs on the red album, which i wud skip, but are on par or a lil wacker than workout

either way workout to me is not the making of a legend
  • innercity99
    innercity99 Members Posts: 892
    edited August 2011
    Options
    ^
    ? dont u get bored following me around like a lame? lmao,

stop crying b,
    dawson-crying.jpg
    ,..................................................................................................

I'm crying cause U a troll? Yea that makes sense
  • thesynthesis
    edited August 2011
    Options
    skip over my posts and keep it moving ?

dont let me ruin ur posting experience, ? stay quoting me like a preacher with a bible
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2011
    Options
    lol.....................................
  • uhfg7f49
    uhfg7f49 Members Posts: 15
    Options
    Watch the Throne has heaps better hits but I like Red more because I hate Jay Z