Oprah disses one of her twitter followers.

Options
1234568»

Comments

• SlickestR
    SlickestR Members Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you need the poor in order to be rich. Where do you think MJ gets all the money for them Jordans he's selling?
  • Rozetta5tone
    Rozetta5tone Members Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She gave away those cars along with the taxes owed on those cars..most of the ppl she gave those cars to couldnt afford the taxes on them..

I used to knock oprah and all that other ? until i actually looked into what she was doing for ppl..not just rich or poor or white or black but all ppl..before then my opinion was just as ignorant and half assed as some of the ppl in this thread..

It's easy to tell a wealthy person to throw some money at a cause because its a hell of alot harder to support your own cause..

Beggin ass ? disgust me
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When we're born, we all start at 0. If you want to get to 10, you must put in the effort necessary to move up.

If you start at 0 and start sucking ? or being a ? and you get to 10 are those efforts better than in zero...

Let me see if I got this right- you style of counter arguing first consists of being a ? ? Do you bruh, another one that cartwheeled to the other ship.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn.....Oprah made that dude wanna shoot himself in the mouth.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oprah's paid about 20-30 million dollas to pay for people who couldn't afford college without financial aid

Doing that>>>>>>Helping poor,ignorant ?

Bill Gates has donated Oprah's net worth to AIDS research

Billy >>>
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Being poor is based on income not area you live in.

If you can afford to buy expensive cars and clothes all the time but those expenses cause you to live check to check but as long as nothing else happens you can swing it then your not poor. Your dumb.

Poor people aren't buying too much of ? .