IYO when's the last time Jay-Z spit a "hot" verse?

13»

Comments

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shiny Suit Theory Jay snapped but he definitely was snappin on WTT. Idk where y'all got this idea from that Ye outshined him. His verse on 3 kings wasn't goat but it was good imo
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The majority of Watch The Throne especially Murder To Excellence and Primetime....
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant even front. Jay Z did ? that verse on 3 kings. see i totally ignored the setting of his verse. ross and dre were laid back dons at the round tables just introducing themselves then Jay turns around his throne and spat a show stealing flow he was punching in and out with one liners throughout the verse. he pretty much closed up shop with the banksy basquit line. that let yall play with the crown line was dope. close the curtains ? boy out my face/flip the coat let the lawyer beat the case was straight up G line. that motorbike line was dope too. Jay Z killed that ? I wish he would of had 3 verses and saved that track for his solo. i dont mind the bragging in the song because ? he just feeling good in the studio and did the verse out of love on some hip hop ? . you can tell he came off the dome with this one mainly on how the words and flow was rolling along with the track. thats that vol 4 jay z i wanna hear
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    3 Kings.. What have u ? been listening to?..

STUNTIN to the MAX like WAVY, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT !

• Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    i cant even front. Jay Z did ? that verse on 3 kings. see i totally ignored the setting of his verse. ross and dre were laid back dons at the round tables just introducing themselves then Jay turns around his throne and spat a show stealing flow he was punching in and out with one liners throughout the verse. he pretty much closed up shop with the banksy basquit line. that let yall play with the crown line was dope. close the curtains ? boy out my face/flip the coat let the lawyer beat the case was straight up G line. that motorbike line was dope too. Jay Z killed that ? I wish he would of had 3 verses and saved that track for his solo. i dont mind the bragging in the song because ? he just feeling good in the studio and did the verse out of love on some hip hop ? . you can tell he came off the dome with this one mainly on how the words and flow was rolling along with the track. thats that vol 4 jay z i wanna hear

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? tomp...lmao
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when's the last time Jay-Z spit a "hot" verse.. When he was quote/unquote "paying homage" to BIG or some other rappers in his verse...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tompetrez3 wrote: »

lol...
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Name a verse off of Life is Good that ? with Primetime verse?? I'll wait. Does this ? really fly over ? heads this much? I used to think it was pure hate for Jay but maybe ? really dont understand what he's saying. Unfortunate
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay got bars on WTT?
    Maybe I got to listen to that album again....but from what I remember, son got ate the ? up by Kanye throughout that entire album
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ** Reads thread title. Assumes t/s is trolling. Leaves confused and disgusted **