Rick Ross ft Dr. Dre and Jay-Z 3 Kings (Music Video)

Options
2»

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    Options
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    @ChiaSuck
    You allow your emotions to blind you and effect your ability to think rationally.

I never once mentioned Ross, I was talking about Spiff, Jon-J, DreFilms, and Shuta who operate and run MayBach Films.

Lol at ur play on my screen name, how very white boy of you. And what's there to think rationally about? I aint sellin that ? no beats or editing his weak ass videos. They're tha ones sellin out, not me. You manuvering around tha topic at hand doesn't make tha video any less a ? . Sorry it took so long to respond, I had to pick up my ? . I doubt you have one of those since u squating so hard.
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »
    If you think a rapper is a Cop] then you need to boycott all the rappers who collab with Cops and hustle with Cops and co-sign Cops...you can start a petition, organize a march or go on a hunger-strike......or you can go online and vent about it but sadly your frustrations but the only thing that will be effected is your blood pressure.

I said "cop out." ? , you're stupid. Like I said ? tha otha ? u talkin bout, especially that blood pressure quip, ur tha only only gettin mad about ? from tha looks of things. Where's that laughing Jay-Z gif when u need it?
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cool to see how many epic and memorable moments dre and jay were apart of
    also ross looks like killer mike without the beard and glasses
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what dre video was that chick with the dinner plate nipples from?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    This looks like a fan made YouTube video. I like the song but the video was wack as an official music video.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Freeway Ricky Ross--

William "Rozay" Roberts, Dr. Dre and Jay Z

"In the new “Three Kings” song with Dr. Dre & Jay Z he talks about Crips, the guy knew about me and Crips by his own admission, that’s who I was associated with because of where I grew up. Also everybody knew I took care of my guys like equals, and was known as the Boss. This guy walks around with my whole image, he has mimicked all of my persona as Rick Ross
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's with all this "black & Latino" talk? ? Wtf has a Latino done for y'all ? to prompt this?

I admit some of em r cool but not all of em are mixed with black and graffiti and break dancing are what they latched unto in the beginning of hip hop and they support the music.

Rap is from the Caribbean(Jamaica) though and y'all can't rewrite history.
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    What's with all this "black & Latino" talk? ? Wtf has a Latino done for y'all ? to prompt this?

I admit some of em r cool but not all of em are mixed with black and graffiti and break dancing are what they latched unto in the beginning of hip hop and they support the music.

@BruthaDee

Black/Latino talk can serve multiple purposes, either to upset and aggravate anonymous aliases on the Internet or create networking opportunities amongst minorities and inspire minorities to become economically empowered within the HipHop community.

All kinds of freakish imposters pop up on the Internet hiding their true identity for fear of ridicule and scorn so we typically ignore them due to the fact that we have seen multiple exposures were the wannabes typing the word ? proved to be acne scarred white-skinned Cuacasoids faking the funk and impersonating real people for attention.

The rap-forum is the last bastion for the societal-rejects and socially-awkward....everywhere else in Cyberspace it's identity based and friends are the foundation....here you have sanctuary amidst others who share the same affliction.

Sadly this forum is lousy with posters who use 20+ aliases to communicate and co-sign themselves so your post is 100% meaningless and worthless to everyone with self-esteem, common sense, and inner-pride.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LoL that ? Ross be having his haters so emotional.......

"trash"

"garbage"

"i could've did that"

"album sucks"

HaHaHa, ? be using his haters to help promote him...........
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    this 3kingz trak is kool but dre was not need;d he is 2 old 2 b RECITIN other peoplez rapz talkin about RED BOTTOMZ lol
    gns wrote: »

damn u sound stupid cuz therr is a MMG LATINO smh

http://youtu.be/cnF-Jtz8FPM
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I honestly like this track and I see it blowing up...........
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    @best...j aint lyin it is different but im just not feelin ? azz dre on therr talkin about RED BOTTOMZ wtf smh lol...
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    honestly i love it too

i really think it'll pop off as well

it doesnt even need a chorus and they way they all talk about how they'll only love a ? if she's _________(fill in the blank) blows mind every time i hear it

yea this ? is gonna do major damage i feel it in my bones
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh ? how could I type that ? knowing there's an MMG Latino now.....I'm ? up.

Anyway rap is black people music that's now shared with everybody.

We're the only ones that created it, giving someone else credit so "networking" opportunities can be had sounds dumb as hell.

Muhfuckas with pride and self-esteem should ignore my posts though, my bad.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only love her if her eyes brown....
  • SecondChanceBro
    SecondChanceBro Members Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    This ? is super average for these caliber ? . Jay's verse is clearly being over hyped. Long time Jay Fan and I can say with confidence the verse was average by HOV standards I could post albums worth of verses better than this one by leaps and bounds, just like the 3 stacks verse from the same album. This forum is full of ? riding ? if you are "a legend" ? is gobbling nutts when you spit a verse. If you are not "a legend" or from the newer school and not on GOOD music, you are ass around here. SMDH
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? is super average for these caliber ? . Jay's verse is clearly being over hyped. Long time Jay Fan and I can say with confidence the verse was average by HOV standards I could post albums worth of verses better than this one by leaps and bounds, just like the 3 stacks verse from the same album. This forum is full of ? riding ? if you are "a legend" ? is gobbling nutts when you spit a verse. If you are not "a legend" or from the newer school and not on GOOD music, you are ass around here. SMDH

Jay's verse was clearly freestyled, why are you expecting something superlyrical?
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    they could've done without the video....damn I wish Jay would step up and do some of these collabos justice wit a video....this one could've been a great visual just like TI's Swagger like Us or ? in Paris.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    lololol this song is trash

refreshing to see im not the only one who knows so

and ditto for sixteen

edit: jay gave a subpar verse and still showed that these dudes dont belong on a track with him
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign

Jigga one of my favorites and his verse was trash along wit this song

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike06 wrote: »
    they could've done without the video....damn I wish Jay would step up and do some of these collabos justice wit a video....this one could've been a great visual just like TI's Swagger like Us or ? in Paris.

Wait, did Swagga Like Us even have a video?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

you really believe that line??? As much as Jay is critiqued or Nas is or various other rappers are criticized when they drop bars