2»

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf this ? ain't in english
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    cinavia is some ? ... ? up copies of great movies... I have to just hook the computer up to the tv and it works fine cant use surround sound tho

yea it aint no way around it , just gotta burn it to dvd or something

21 Jump Street been out in good quality but it got that cinavia ?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

refer you your sig. read the damn subtitles ?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great movie as soon as Jaka died i was like "This is going to be a dope ass movie". A friend of mine put me on it two weeks ago.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »

refer you your sig. read the damn subtitles ?

lol ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i watch so much foreign and kung fu ? ... but this was a stand out.. the fight choreography is something that's prolly gonna catch on pretty quick...

the martial art style they use is called pencak silat

silat is some old oldschool ? that's not used in movies very often, but as you can see from raid, and even merantau the ? is offical...

the dude iko uwaais is a master in the ? and he's only like 29, and him and the director of these movies (gareth evans) are slated to do a couple of more movies together for a company (merantau films) that if i'm not mistaken i think they actually founded together...

so for those who are in to foreign and kung fu films real heavy, just keep an ear to the ground for the names

iko uwais and gareth evans in the future.. they doing big things.....

according to imdb they're already in plans to drop another movie next year called

Berandal

imma keep an eye out for it...
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    i watch so much foreign and kung fu ? ... but this was a stand out.. the fight choreography is something that's prolly gonna catch on pretty quick...

silat is some old oldschool ? that's not used in movies very often, but as you can see from raid, and even merantau the ? is offical...

the dude iko uwaais is a master in the ? and he's only like 29, and him and the director of these movies (gareth evans) are slated to do a couple of more movies together for a company (merantau films) that if i'm not mistaken i think they actually founded together...

so for those who are in to foreign and kung fu films real heavy, just keep an ear to the ground for the names

according to imdb they're already in plans to drop another movie next year called

Berandal

I'll definitely be on the lookout for that.

You gotta watch Breaking news and Full time killer
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that fight sequence in the hallway was ill
  • Still Cool Beans
    Still Cool Beans Members Posts: 462 ✭✭✭
    Haul Judos wrote: »

Berandal

Yeah Berandal is the sequel to this joint. It was actually the original film that Evans wanted to do after Merantau but he didn't have the budget. The Raid was pretty much born out of Berandal so since they are of the same universe they're adapting it as a sequel now that they have the budget to do it. Definitely will be checking for that ? and according to Evans, right now he only wants to work with Iko Uwaais. So we can expect alot of dope films from this tandem in the future.
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This movie is BluRay, collection worthy even with subtitles.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah
    if u watching ? on ps3 check the comments to make sure it isnt cinevia protected

u be all into the movie then at the 20 minute mark___________________________________________________
  • RawAce
    the subs on this movie were ? horrible.
    i cant believe the guy who translated it got a credit.
    he should never be hired again.

thankfully the movie was so good it didnt matter.

"i no like to use this.
    it takes away the excitement.
    this...this is what i like to do"
    GOAT line
  • RawAce
    and smh @ the Lt. beng a ? & tryna off himself.
    morale of the story though,
    cops be ? ....mannnnnnn..cops be ?
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a Mac Mini connected to ly TV so I never have to worry about cinevia. This was a great movie.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RawAce wrote: »
    yeah
    if u watching ? on ps3 check the comments to make sure it isnt cinevia protected

u be all into the movie then at the 20 minute mark___________________________________________________

lol just got me yesterday watching that 21 Jump Street
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally caught up to watching this and it didn't disappoint. Damn Mad Dog was that dude.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i watched it last night it was a good movie the sarge went out like a ? but the final fight scene was goat