Thinking of buying a '03 or '04 Infiniti M45......

Options
Roster Player #99
Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2011 in Let Me Ride
Anybody have or know anything about the car personally? I read a few reviews...its a V8 (which ? sucks) but I like the make and model. I plan on taking it overseas with me to Germany....anybody thinks this is a good/bad idea....let me know, thanks.

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what dont you like about v8's??? i love them they sound amazing, altho they do drink fuel
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    they have a M35 which is a v6>>>>M45
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    what dont you like about v8's??? i love them they sound amazing, altho they do drink fuel

Gas a muthafucka in the state my dude
  • water ur seeds
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Gas a muthafucka in the state my dude

you think you petrol prices are high, ? , you would have a heart attack if you saw our prices lol thats why i got an economical diesel car aswell as a juicy v8 (slk 55 amg) if i drove my benz everyday it would cost me about £120 ($200) a week!!! where as my oldskool land rover disco (discovery) cost me about £70 aweek, maybe less if drive it gently... but, end of the day, you cant beat a nice v8 raw, sounds better than any v10 or v12
  • king hassan
    edited March 2011
    Options
    you think you petrol prices are high, ? , you would have a heart attack if you saw our prices lol thats why i got an economical diesel car aswell as a juicy v8 (slk 55 amg) if i drove my benz everyday it would cost me about £120 ($200) a week!!! where as my oldskool land rover disco (discovery) cost me about £70 aweek, maybe less if drive it gently... but, end of the day, you cant beat a nice v8 raw, sounds better than any v10 or v12

You are right sir, this ? is sick out here. I keep the beemer in the garage but I plan on copping a mid 90's Acura Legend. Loved those cars, looking for a stick in that model too
  • love yal
    love yal Members Posts: 1,327
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Go for 04 infinti m45....between old and new..
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited March 2011
    Options
    yea i dunno i think gas is alot more xpensive in europe than the u.s.
  • water ur seeds
    edited March 2011
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    yea i dunno i think gas is alot more xpensive in europe than the u.s.

alot more, espec in uk where im from, thats why you guys in states have such big engined cars, that and your roads are alot bigger... think its about £1.54 ltr for super unleaded atm... most people in england and europe drive 1.8 ltr or 2.0 ltr cars maximum and hatchbacks... fuel prices are just gettin rigadelous
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    ended up goin with an 04 G35x...it's been pretty good so far.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I was considering an Infiniti m35X but it was heavy as hell driving (like driving a train) and has poor gas mileage, the interior was nice an spacious tho.. I always wondered how the G compared in ride.
  • Roster Player #99
    Options
    never drove the M, but the G is pretty dope thus far...horrible on gas when its not on cruise control...or when Im on the Autobahn.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2012
    Options
    get a newer M

the 03 is great performance wise, but its maintenance costs are ridiculously high

and it's ugly as ? IMO to be a 50K+ car
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Infiniti m35x 2006 or 2007, have more Mpg than the latter versions bye one or two miles. Plus on ebay you can get good miles and almost fully loaded (journey technology package) for cheap. I just missed a black and black combo for 16,900 under 50,000 miles fully loaded and CLEAN as ? .
  • Bloo Q
    Bloo Q Members Posts: 377
    edited May 2012
    Options

You are right sir, this ? is sick out here. I keep the beemer in the garage but I plan on copping a mid 90's Acura Legend. Loved those cars, looking for a stick in that model too

1994/5 Acura Legend Coupe is still THAT ride nearly 20 years later. Honestly, if I didn't love my E36 M3 so much, I'd prolly cop a 95 Legend coupe and tighten that ? up.

Remember when Kam rolled one in the video for "Still Got Love 4 Em"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0Gv31kuQ6c

^^^ That was my ? .
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ still rolling my 95 ack every day.
    I drive the néw whip on the weekends.

T/S the Gloria m45 looks dated inside and out. Check out the 06 M, they're going in the 'teens
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2012
    Options
    90's legend type 2 coupe hard as ? to find but still look hot
    acuralegendtrack.jpg[img][/img]DSC01627.jpg
  • king hassan
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    90's legend type 2 coupe hard as ? to find but still look hot
    acuralegendtrack.jpg[img][/img]DSC01627.jpg

Yeah it do, I'm going to cop a mid 90's Ac Legend shortly. I had a 89 Legend 2 dr coupe but sold it smh @ me
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im bout to cop the 09 G 37
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Those are dope. Watch the gauge cluster because they tend to go out and v8>> v6