So! who are the real cowards?

heyslick
heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
edited July 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
I think this belongs here - I'm confused about what/how all these lyrics aren't detrimental to the well being of America & its citizens. BTW these aren't my words ---- just using them to bring the point forward about who's the real cowards in America when to comes to race relations in America. The double standard is alive and well in America - just image the blow back if white artists had such vile lyrics

How about these lyrics pounded into every negros brain since he was an infant:

“? in the church say: ? whitey all night long ... the white man is the devil ... the CRIPS and Bloods are soldiers I’m recruiting with no dispute; drive-by shooting on this white genetic mutant ... let’s go and ? some rednecks ... Menace Clan ain’t afraid ... I got the .380; the homies think I’m crazy because I shot a white baby; I said; I said; I said: ? whitey all night long ... a ? dumping on your white ass; ? this rap ? , ? , I’m gonna blast ... I beat a white boy to the ? ground”;

“? Whitey”; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of what was called Thorn EMI and now is called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

Devils fear this brand new ? ... I bleed them next time I see them ... I pray on these devils ... look what it has come to; who you gonna run to when we get to mobbing ... filling his body up with lead, yah; ? in my way; slitting, slit his throat; watch his body shake; watch his body shake; that’s how we do it in the ? [San Francisco] Bay ... sitting on the dock of the ? with my AK”;

“Heat — featuring Jet and Spice 1”; Paris, Unleashed, 1998, Unleashed Records, Whirling Records.

“These devils make me sick; I love to fill them full of holes; ? them all in the daytime, broad ? daylight; 12 o’clock, grab the Glock; why wait for night”

“Sweatin Bullets”; Brand Nubian, Everything Is Everything, 1994, Elektra Entertainment, Warner Communications, Time Warner, USA.

A fight, a fight, a ? and a white, if the ? don’t win then we all jump in ... smoking all [of] America’s white boys”;

“A Fight”; Apache, Apache Ain’t ? , 1993, Tommy Boy Music, Time Warner, USA.

“I ? a devil right now ... I say ? whitey all nightey long ... I stabbed a ? Jew with a steeple ... I would ? a ? for nothing, just for the ? of it ... Menace Clan ? a ? ; jack ‘em even quicker ... catch that devil slipping; blow his ? brains out”

“? a Record Deal”; Menace Clan, Da Hood, 1995, Rap-A-Lot Records, Noo Trybe Records, subsidiaries of Thorn EMI; called The EMI Group since 1997, United Kingdom.
Home Invasion

“Now I’m black but black people trip [become upset] ‘cause white people like me; white people like me but don’t like them ... I don’t hate whites, I just gotta death wish for ? that ain’t right”

“Race War”; Ice-T, Home Invasion, 1993, Priority Records, Thorn EMI; now called The EMI Group, United Kingdom.

LIKE THESE? I have hundreds of examples more. Little ? boys are going to be, school, and sleep to the sound of their elders killing Whitey.

Grow Up.
***************************************************************************************************************************

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Dress sloppy, but my rap is dapper...

Watch Rosewood, go outside and slap a ? ".....

Sean Price - Rising to the top
  • heyslick
    bambu wrote: »

Yelp! just what society needs, another generation of young black youth spewing hatefulness like that - of course the POTUS isn't gonna say anything about that issue.

• bambu
    heyslick wrote: »

Yelp! just what society needs, another generation of young black youth spewing hatefulness like that - of course the POTUS isn't gonna say anything about that issue.

POTUS is too busy bumping Jeezy and Sean Price.....

• heyslick

POTUS is too busy bumping Jeezy and Sean Price.....

YEAH! & if the POTUS had sons instead of daughters they would probably look like those individuals,right? dontcha just love how some black people can play both sides of the issue - then deny they do stuff like that - if some won't take a stand, I guess some will fall for anything,right?

• bambu
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    heyslick wrote:
    How about these lyrics pounded into every negros brain since he was an infant
    mostly i just want an explanation for this remark

• heyslick
    janklow wrote: »
    heyslick wrote:
    How about these lyrics pounded into every negros brain since he was an infant
    mostly i just want an explanation for this remark

Not my words - I mentioned that in my paragraph above the line in question - maybe I should of provided the link where that info came from.

• Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you're the coward
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary." -- Malcolm X
  • janklow
    Not my words - I mentioned that in my paragraph above the line in question - maybe I should of provided the link where that info came from.
    "just using them to bring the point forward"

looks like a pretty solid co-sign there

• heyslick
    janklow wrote: »
    "just using them to bring the point forward"

looks like a pretty solid co-sign there

I guess you've never heard of this term - looks are deceiving. I guess next time I'll need to be clearer about things like that - otherwise you might think the worst of me. LOL!

• heyslick
    "We declare our right on this earth...to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any means necessary." -- Malcolm X

Apparently those back flash mob types never got that memo - OR maybe they just said ? -it and were gonna be whatever the ? we wanna be IE by any means necessary. Yeah ? what society thinks, it's society that made us this way,RIGHT?

• janklow
    I guess you've never heard of this term - looks are deceiving. I guess next time I'll need to be clearer about things like that - otherwise you might think the worst of me. LOL!
    the danger of quoting something to make a point is that you're going to find yourself affiliated with what you're quoting if you don't make the specific nature of your quote clear.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL If your generalization about "negroes" (go a head and say ? , you want to) is true, don't you think us "negroes" would treat white people the same way they treated us in the past? White people believe that. I know that much. If white people knew a 10th of what your ancestors have done, you would know why the colored people of the world hate you. You'd probably believe you deserve it too.
  • heyslick
    LOL If your generalization about "negroes" (go a head and say ? , you want to) is true, don't you think us "negroes" would treat white people the same way they treated us in the past? White people believe that. I know that much. If white people knew a 10th of what your ancestors have done, you would know why the colored people of the world hate you. You'd probably believe you deserve it too.

U didn't see where I said these aren't my words - I don't need to say the N word you and yours are obsessed with it. BTW here's my only response to you and yours - DON'T LAY THAT GUILT TRIP ON ME. I deserve whatever I worked for in life & this sorry ass president can claim otherwise all he wants - right along with you left-wing nuts who believe all white people are responsible for the inadequacies of black people in general -- btw if you aren't that lefty type then don't get all twisted about it.

YELP! America has got some GREAT leaders - they love to tell people (especially white people) your lazy you don't work hard and you aren't smart - WOW! OH I forgot - were cowards also - lordy lordy! he couldn't ever be referring to anyone other than those wicked white people? the hypocrisy of this man et al just blows me away. DOOMED!