ESPN is trying to get fans to believe Tebow will be the starter

Options
2»

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh! Mark Sanchez gets ? on too much. How is he mentally weak? What has he done? That receiving core isn't nice.

He stays in the playoff's. Yes, he throws picks. What else about him is bad? Evenhis interceptions have been overstated. Every time a big name quarterback throws a pick the next day we're on TV talking about how it wasn't his fault.

Y'all are really ripping a third year QB for not winning a title yet? What about Matt Ryan. This man Sanchez literally will be out of the league if he ? up this year. Have to find a new job as a backup then he will fade because of false claims about his character and skill set!

? Tebow he is make believe. He is fake. He can't throw.
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh! Mark Sanchez gets ? on too much. How is he mentally weak? What has he done? That receiving core isn't nice.

He stays in the playoff's. Yes, he throws picks. What else about him is bad? Evenhis interceptions have been overstated. Every time a big name quarterback throws a pick the next day we're on TV talking about how it wasn't his fault.

Y'all are really ripping a third year QB for not winning a title yet? What about Matt Ryan. This man Sanchez literally will be out of the league if he ? up this year. Have to find a new job as a backup then he will fade because of false claims about his character and skill set!

? Tebow he is make believe. He is fake. He can't throw.

Totally agree. When Sanchez was successful in his 1st two years he got too much credit. Now he's getting too much blame. And instead of getting him more weapons and a Right tackle that can actually block they bring in a celebrity QB who is a bad passer. Big year for Tannebaum and crew.

• YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Teebow should've took his talents to a wack ass city like Cleveland...
    all ? day, it's Teebow this, Teebow that, he purposely decided to go to NY for the publicity and to cleanse my beloved homestate of its iniquities...? him, ESPN and the Joker
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 of the reasons I don't ? with the NFL and ESPN in general.
    They stay telling people that Tebow is decent, or atleast better than Sanchez.

College >>>>>>
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 of the reasons I don't ? with the NFL and ESPN in general.
    They stay telling people that Tebow is decent, or atleast better than Sanchez.

College >>>>>>
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some ? from ESPN, what's new? Smh @ Rex Ryan subbing out Sanchez at the 4 yard line when he took them the length of the field to win the game just so Tebow can wildcat to the endzone and get the credit for the win.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even dislike Tebow as a player that much but he is going too hard with his beliefs to me. Its corny and clearly fabricated.