the official ask lostsamuraisotaku a question about the quran thread

124»

Comments

• husnain1
    husnain1 Members Posts: 87
    bambu wrote: »
    Not a Muslim, just a staunch defender of cannabis....

Semantics....

Cannabis does not share any similarities with alcohol..........

ok no wonder u dont understand what im saying. and yes it actually does share similarities with alcohol.

http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

http://www.psych.ndsu.nodak.edu/nawrot/Courses/465Projects05/marijuana/comparison.htm
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2012
    husnain1 wrote: »

Semantics....

ok no wonder u dont understand what im saying. and yes it actually does share similarities with alcohol.

http://www.psych.ndsu.nodak.edu/nawrot/Courses/465Projects05/marijuana/comparison.htm

Miss me with your false witness concerning the cannabis plant

http://youtu.be/hpV6licCOMw
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    Also, by the 9th and 10th century, Egyptian medicine became Islamic medicine. Despite laws banning all intoxicants, the plant in "hashish form" continued to be used for its powerful medicinal qualities. The term for the plant and its products changed over time, adding another level of confusion, in Islamic medicine it was no longer referred to as "shemshemet" but instead was called "hashish, or shadanaj,the Royal grain."
  • husnain1
    sure bro. muslims stole everything, they never understood it, and they dont even know anything about their own religion is that it? bro you're not muslim so why are u so worried about what islam has to say about marijuana? it doesnt concern u one bit so why make such a big deal about it? i get u love the ? but why does it matter to you what islam says about it? btw not everything was invented by the egyptians and "stolen" by everyone else. in attempt to reclaim black pride some people on the IC now espouse egypts rich history as a point of pride which is fine but that doesnt mean everyone else is the boogey man.
  • husnain1

Semantics....

Miss me with your false witness concerning the cannabis plant

http://youtu.be/hpV6licCOMw

i guess u have an issue with science now?
  • bambu
    sure bro. muslims stole everything, they never understood it, and they dont even know anything about their own religion is that it? bro you're not muslim so why are u so worried about what islam has to say about marijuana? it doesnt concern u one bit so why make such a big deal about it? i get u love the ? but why does it matter to you what islam says about it? btw not everything was invented by the egyptians and "stolen" by everyone else. in attempt to reclaim black pride some people on the IC now espouse egypts rich history as a point of pride which is fine but that doesnt mean everyone else is the boogey man.

Miss me with your emotional rant....

I simply provided some history of the cannabis plant.....never mentioned any of the political science that you accused me of....

I could care less about the Islamic classification of cannabis as Khamr (fermented grapes)......

Not really....

However I am sure that Islam does.....
  • husnain1

Miss me with your emotional rant....

I simply provided some history of the cannabis plant.....never mentioned any of the political science that you accused me of....

I could care less about the Islamic classification of cannabis as Khamr (fermented grapes)......

Not really....

However I am sure that Islam does.....

great try at an ad hominem attack. "political science" really? do you even know what you're talking about? because none of this has to do with political science. your "history" of cannabis is not entirely true, just because u claim it is doesnt mean it is. if you really could care less about the "classification" of cannabis as khamr then why have u spent all this time arguing about it? funny how you believe islam has an issue with science maybe you need to go look up its history.
  • bambu
    You accused me of saying Islam "stole" something and started talking about "pride" and other foolishness....

? this thread....

I asked the threadstarter a question....

and got blatant lies concerning cannabis in Islam, which have now been straightened out.....

HOTEP.....
  • husnain1
    You accused me of saying Islam "stole" something and started talking about "pride" and other foolishness....

? this thread....

I asked the threadstarter a question....

and got blatant lies concerning cannabis in Islam, which have now been straightened out.....

HOTEP.....

lol at u not even understanding the post. NO ONE ACCUSED YOU OF ANYTHING. you are giving the impression that islam stole from egyptian medicine and also was confused on marijuana so really if anyone should be offended here it should be me. if you go back and read what I actually said you'd realize the point I was making is that the achievements of muslims and islam can stand on their own without having to assume that it was "stolen" from some other people or culture (notice the use of stolen in quotation marks). if I offended you I apologize but I believe u misunderstood my point. btw the the threadstarter aint even muslim. frankly, his posts seem to be more inclined to your beliefs (some of his other threads have to do with ancient egyptian religion).
  • bambu
    edited July 2012
    My thread seshat's secret provides illumination on the history of cannabis....
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    lostsamuraisotaku Members Posts: 807 ✭✭
    DO ALIENS EXIST IN THE QURAN ?
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited August 2012
    DO ALIENS EXIST ??

Yes, they do exist not only as evidenced in the quoted verses but in other narrations too. It has been narrated that Allah the Most Exalted has created many worlds other than our own on which various creatures exist. They all had an Adam (the first creature of their kind) and will all be resurrected. All of these creatures in all different worlds are obligated to have knowledge of Muhammed and his pure household (peace be upon them), obey their rules and befriend them.

Imam Sadiq (peace be upon him) has said: “Surely Allah has created twelve thousand worlds, each of those worlds is greater than the seven heavens and the seven earths. None of (those) worlds thinks that Allah has got any other world (than them), and I am Allah’s Huja (guardian) over them." (al-Bihar Chapter 15, Hadith no. 1)

Imam Muhammed al-Baqir (peace be upon him) has said: "Surely Allah had created in the earth - since He created it - seven worlds; they (the creatures who live on it) were not from the children of Adam; He created them from the surface of the earth, then He placed them on it one after another with its world. Then Allah, the Mighty, the Great, created Adam, the father of mankind, and created his progeny from him” (al-Bihar Chapter 28, Hadith no. 1)

Jaber bin Yazid has once said (what it means): “I asked Abu Jafar (peace be upon him) about the verse: “Were We then fatigued with the first creation? Yet are they in doubt with regard to a new creation” (50:15) then He said: Oh Jabir the interpretation of this verse is that when Allah the Most Exalted has ceased this creation and this world to exist, and dwelt the people of paradise in paradise and those of hell fire in hell fire, Allah will create a new world other than this world, and new creation (without reproduction) to worship and glorify Him, ……. Do you suppose that Allah has created this single world and He has not created any other beings apart from you. Yes, by Allah, He has created a thousand thousand worlds and a thousand thousand Adams and you are in the last of those worlds.” (al-Bihar Chapter 28 Hadith no. 2)

(And many more please refer to: al-Bihar Chapter 15 Hadith no. 2, 5 and 6 and al-Bihar Vol 54 Hadith no. 9)

source: ALQATRAH.NET)
  • judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    interesting thread.. learning....
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    judahxulu wrote: »

jzk allah khair
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited August 2012
    judahxulu wrote: »

ahh bro judah long time no see!! hows it going achi? hows yisrael? ,
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    edited August 2012
    did you see the new mike epps video where he was mocking you guys?? (the hebrew israelites?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZpD6m6In1Y
  • lostsamuraisotaku
    also ive heard that tazadaqyah's group is moving back to yisrael this year
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    did you see the new mike epps video where he was mocking you guys?? (the hebrew israelites?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZpD6m6In1Y

right when I starting taking The Egyptian Spiritualist/Rabbi/Muslim serious your scorned ass have to go do some dumb ? , Curse your collectible Pokeman Cards.

Now who is you guys, now ask yourself that question our you talking about one group of so-called Hebrews as a whole, you worse then the racist who thinks all Muslims like to blow up ? and get their women barefooted and in the house.

Your teacher should be ashamed of you.

BUT THE ? IS FUNNY

This discussion has been closed.