*Spinoff* Creationists And Theists... Time To Speak Your Clout

Options
1235»

Comments

• judahxulu
    judahxulu Members Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    we have been studied by medical science and anthropologists. we have people who have studied the soil, studied biology, naturopathy and nutrition.

@Judahxulu

LOL you don't like science like that but you use it to say they study your people to support your argument?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Really?

I dont like science because you say I don't? LOLOLOLLOLOL

not in
    ? . Im just not into pseudo-scientific justification for chattel slavery, colonialism etc nor is "western science" infallible. even still...science is a broad ass word. you dumb as hell...
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    @Vibe.....

You watch too much T.V.

The claims in this commercial are not scientific and are only used to sell a product to the masses of ignorant people in this world......

And you bought it...

http://youtu.be/mugjswzbeBE

Silly Europeans....

6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19d1d82c88-1624.jpg

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of knowledge being dropped on Judah side and some other sides were being dropped, learned a lot today.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    judahxulu wrote: »
    there is a law that governs how quantam foam decays. decay itself is a principle that had to exist before the quantam foam exists and not exists. the chain is infinite because our real is akin to an appendage of the body of infinty itself. zero point possess all potetial. there must be potentiality before there is cause or effect.

Yes, there is a law that governs how it decays because there is a cause that precedes it. There is always potentiality, and there will always be cause and effect. If there were a primal thought, there would have to be a law that governs this thought.

the primal thought IS the law therefore

it is the All

A "thought" HAS to be governed by laws that come before it. Is there another word that you would use in place of thought? Perhaps you do not mean the thought of a being. IMO, there are always laws that govern other laws. Like I said, everything is dependent.

lol. what laws come before a thought? i meant what i said --a thought. awareness. in the image. you dont get it lol. this is why you probably submit to strawman law. there is a specific reason why most lawyers are ashkenazi jews. they took that identity and obscured it for a reason. they study hebrew and run ? for a reason. because the true spiritual science is impersonal- word to spinoza. yet the ability to wield it is very personal and more practically applied than you think... nuff o that....man is lawgiver. first temporal law in genesis. everything else; as above so below. unseen to seen. seed underground to towering tree. the EVENING (darkness) [followed by] DAY (light) is the order of a phase or yom. thought is supreme. as a man thinketh so is he. in the image of the elohim. the elohim in isolation being the web of potentials and archetypes men have thought were gods, devils, heroes , ancestors etc when the sway of its membrane merges with the realm of matter and appears in form attuned to the frequency of the observer HENCE different "faces" of YHWH Elohim through the Old Testament. it is all fractal and geometric but THAT is another thread.

the thought is the law. laws govern the form of matter. the perception of the law fro unseen to seen is the light. the emptiness is gross darkness. it all starts "in (a) beginning". without form and void real means tohu v' vohu = chaos. the thought is the order and the chaos. you look as a westerner at a chain. it is not a chain. its a closed circle. seriously...you cant think white and grasp this stuff. it will never make since trying to filter through western presupposition and context.

Is this what you mean???

http://ancientvoice.wikidot.com/my-belief

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advaita#Supreme_Reality