JTG mad! Spazzed On twitter

Options
Serious Juice Mayne
Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
Says he had enough after getting paid $2,000 for wrestlemania

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He went off back stage I heard, staff needed to calm him down and were asking what's wrong. Dude is gonna be let go, I just know it.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He wasn't even on the Wrestlemania card, he got paid $2,000 just for walking around backstage and he ?
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Booker t need to pull this dude aside and explain to him how the game go.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    2000 Bucks to be backstage at Wrestlemania and in Miami where do i sign up.

and co -sign @ booker needing to game son
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2,000 just to walk around in the back I'm with the other poster let me know where I can sign up.

I think Vince drops the ball with some of the Black wrestlers.

I think about a guy like Shelton Benjamin.

He should have gotten way more of a push.

If a guy like Rey Mysterio got a title run I don't see why Shelton Benjamin couldnt have.

I'm just saying.
  • da_enforcer
    da_enforcer Members Posts: 257 ✭✭
    Options
    I was going to say that if he mad about his push, don't wait for the creative team to come up with. Come up with something yourself.

But then I remembered what happened to Zack Ryder.......
  • sobek
    sobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    $2000 just for walkin around ain't nothing to complain about. Although, dudes career has been on life support with a "Don't Not Resuscitate" ever since they broke up Cryme Tyme. So firing him would probably be putting him out of his misery.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    $2000 doing nothing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>busting my ass in Tna making way less
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    So is anybody gonna post his tweets?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like someones about to be released
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2,000 just to walk around in the back I'm with the other poster let me know where I can sign up.

If a guy like Rey Mysterio got a title run I don't see why Shelton Benjamin couldnt have.

I'm just saying.

truth be told its all about money. always have been always will be.. look around the crowd lil kids buy rey mysterio shirts. not so much for shelton. rey has a following from his days in wcw/ecw and in mexico..
  • dalyricalbandit
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Rey got them title runs cause them Mexicans and them Mexican tours = $$$$$$$$$
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another black man down
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

I'm just saying.

Shelton Benjamin is a great wrestler, no doubt, but the dude got no real push cause he's boring as ? .

Even when he had his "mama" on TV, or when he dyed his hair blonde he still got little more than a haas pop out of the crowd.

The only time Shelton Benjamin was REALLY over is when he was beefing with Triple H, and that's only cause people loved to hate Triple H.

And as far as JTG goes, they shoulda been released that ? , they've done NOTHING with him since they cut Shad loose a year plus ago, release that dude and let TNA pick him up and actually do something with him.
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rey got them title runs cause them Mexicans and them Mexican tours = $$$$$$$$$

And because of the passing of Eddie Guerrero (at least the first title run)

• RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shelton was given a chance to get a push and the one time they let im speak,
    got dayum
    he had that adrian peterson speech

wwe doesnt give people many chances to prove themselves on the mic.
    most the time people say they stole a moment on the mic that wasnt given to them
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I mean, yeah it's true that Shelton wasn't particularly good on the mic, but I still don't buy that as a valid reason for him not getting a title run when they have given the belt to others that aren't much better on the mic than he is.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SB should've at least gotten a run with the ECW title when he was "going gold". BS WWE ethics in work

But yeah JTG has been mad raging lately, i Think WWE will either
    1) Give him some small push for the mean time or
    2) Endeavor

He doesn't have much power, at the end of the day wrestlers don't have a true union and therefore no leverage when attempted to do something
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    at the end of the day you had ppl like Cena,Orton,Taker,Batista,Edge,Kurt,Booker, Rey etc in the WWE/WHC title picture when Shelton was shining all them folks bring in $$$$$ and are bigger names then shel so i can see why he aint get any of the belts
  • drunkenone
    drunkenone Members Posts: 173
    Options

Shelton Benjamin is a great wrestler, no doubt, but the dude got no real push cause he's boring as ? .

Even when he had his "mama" on TV, or when he dyed his hair blonde he still got little more than a haas pop out of the crowd.

The only time Shelton Benjamin was REALLY over is when he was beefing with Triple H, and that's only cause people loved to hate Triple H.

That's why they should have kept managers around; they could've kept Paul Heyman as manager and let him do the talking. But then again, it's not wrestling anymore, it's "sports entertainment" so why bother with ? that makes half sense.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wrestleview.com

Last week it was reported that WWE sent out a text message saying there was a clerical error regarding talents pay for Central and South American tours. The text also said there would be new payments issued out.

The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that text message said: "There was an accounting error on the Brazil checks that we have rectified. You will be receiving a new check asap."

The text came right after JTG went on his Twitter and complained about the situation. This won him over with a lot of talent in the locker room who saw a guy who was bottom of the ladder in WWE's locker room but stood up to management and got everyone more money.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jtg gettin ? money? Kelly Kelly boutta suck a ?