I have a question...Why do women in the hood are so aggressive...

Options
Cabana_Da_Don
Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in For The Grown & Sexy
When they talk.Some of them even sound like dudes when they are mad.But I have also seen some women ? on dudes on that slick talk and I find that Ill.Instead of screaming and hollaring on that aggressive ? why don´t they just talk that slick talk.It´s wild in the hood.

Comments

• GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They don't know any better... no one in their lives taught them how to be a lady.
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    They don't know any better... no one in their lives taught them how to be a lady.
    Who to blame there mama?
  • God-I_Am_Ether
    God-I_Am_Ether Members Posts: 3,409
    Options
    Probably has something to do with stylin gel

vwD4Q.png
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aone415 wrote: »
    Who to blame there mama?
    Pretty much
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    everybody in the hood is hyperagressive. from the old people to the little bad-ass kids to the mean grumpy ? at the chinese food place with the wings.

it's a stressful environment.

Word I was in this bar.And this bad ? walked by and I was talking to my friend mad low.While she was walking by...I said...See this girl her face is ugly but her ass is crazy.Shawty was like 10 feet away and turned around and said ...WHAt!!!!what did you say!!!!

? had no clue if I was talking about her or another chick it could have been anyone.I was like what the ? this hoe is crazy.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hyper aggressiveness is considered a good trait to savages, but the modern day ? has the blood of ham who beget canaan who the american ? descent from is a savage one, so of course his descedants except the few who the Lord ? didn't allow to be caught up in the ignorance and gave light to has no power to stop his own ? cravings
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Hyper aggressiveness is considered a good trait to savages, but the modern day ? has the blood of ham who beget canaan who the american ? descent from is a savage one, so of course his descedants except the few who the Lord ? didn't allow to be caught up in the ignorance and gave light to has no power to stop his own ? cravings

Good boy.
  • Lord Ether
    Lord Ether Members Posts: 736 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because of the lack of males males. Many women in the ghetto take on a masculent persona. Also a lot of black women dont respect black men.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options

Somebody lied! I gotta choppa in the car!
    Ross.png

@Ajackson17

Read Deuteronomy 28 and tell me what you think

• Cabana_Da_Don
    Options
    canaan is palestine but they aint trying to listen though.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *failed to comprehend thread title*
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @jdstaywitit .. me neither.. I sat there for like 2 mins tryna figure out what this ? tryna say
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    everyone in "the hood" acts exactly the same... fact...
    outside of "the hood" all is well...
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    vboy513 wrote: »

Ross.png

@Ajackson17

Looks like I'm going to teach, man the american ? are not descendants of Hebrews, if they were we would be running the banking system, hollywood, the media, newspapers, and been given israel bruh.

Genesis 9:25: And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren,
    Genesis 9:26: And he said, Blessed be the LORD ? of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant;
    Genesis 9:27: ? shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

You shall be a servant unto you're brethen and are blacks not servants to Japheth even in the NBA, soccer, sports, because blacks DO NOT OWN THOSE TEAMS!!! You are slaves to everyone and work for everyone even in small business, you have people allowing you to have a little something of yourselves, even Rick Ross has a BOSS.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ross.png

@Ajackson17

Looks like I'm going to teach, man the american ? are not descendants of Hebrews, if they were we would be running the banking system, hollywood, the media, newspapers, and been given israel bruh.

Genesis 9:25: And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren,
    Genesis 9:26: And he said, Blessed be the LORD ? of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant;
    Genesis 9:27: ? shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

You shall be a servant unto you're brethen and are blacks not servants to Japheth even in the NBA, soccer, sports, because blacks DO NOT OWN THOSE TEAMS!!! You are slaves to everyone and work for everyone even in small business, you have people allowing you to have a little something of yourselves, even Rick Ross has a BOSS.

Alright captain controversy. I didnt wanna do this but I see what you do. If there's a consensus, your automatically against it. And you go out of your way to say things that aint necessary to agitate black people. Its the same in every thread, say something to get attention. Hahahahaha.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Ross.png

@Ajackson17

Alright captain controversy. I didnt wanna do this but I see what you do. If there's a consensus, your automatically against it. And you go out of your way to say things that aint necessary to agitate black people. Its the same in every thread, say something to get attention. Hahahahaha.

I don't do it to get attention, I do it to teach the uneducated. That's the only thing I do, be blessed that Lord ? sent me here to tell you Jesus can break the curses off your life and set you free! Now, that's a bigger blessing than a million dollars.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Ross.png

@Ajackson17

I don't do it to get attention, I do it to teach the uneducated. That's the only thing I do, be blessed that Lord ? sent me here to tell you Jesus can break the curses off your life and set you free! Now, that's a bigger blessing than a million dollars.

These motives sound similar to mine. But the "black" man is the original man everyone else's ancestors are Africans. And The "black race" created civilization and everything that was taught to Europeans. You ever seen actual Egyptian art? The pharoahs and other Egyptians skin was brown to dark. Know why? cause Egypt is in Africa. You seem ignorant about "black" peoples history beyond 400 years......And your negative .Hahahaha
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Ross.png

@Ajackson17

These motives sound similar to mine. But the "black" man is the original man everyone else's ancestors are Africans. And The "black race" created civilization and everything that was taught to Europeans. You ever seen actual Egyptian art? The pharoahs and other Egyptians skin was brown to dark. Know why? cause Egypt is in Africa. You seem ignorant about "black" peoples history beyond 400 years......And your negative .Hahahaha

It may be that the original man is black, but the white man evolved and wasn't taught from any black man, but had the intelligence to raise himself up with the backing of the Lord. The asian man is a mutation, but the white man is his own species that evolved to higher heights. Why do you think they are the first to come with democracy, the greatest of all leadership, to come with elected officials, to discover modern medicine, to discover zoology, to creating cars and airplanes, light bulbs, electricity, the discover of the human body of DNA, etc.

A couple of pictures are not a written language, adding and subtracting numbers 1- 10 is not complicated at all and looking at the moon and stars just take your neck to look upwards.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ajackson is having the most hilarious IC identity crisis I've seen in recent memory