Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dead @ AW becoming the new Austin at TNA
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude is spot on with every thing hes saying.....WWE and what is used to be....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WWE dont wont a contraversial ? they wont a ? ...doing ? ? ...lol @ a black man making a joke being out of line and the things wrasslers have gotten away with or been suspended for during the years
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, Vince is probably regretting that decision.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    I still believe it to be kayfabe to an interesting storyline. Vince likes to plan ? out to a T.
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Yeah but Vince aint have no long term plans in WWE for years. That ? crazy.

Could be kayfabe, but you going to let a black dude go in on you, your company and your hypocrisy...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Vince put his daughter in a hoe position on tv every week

He fought his own son in a ? match

He embarrassed his wife on numerous occasions

Whats going on with aw is nowhere below vince
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vince put his daughter in a hoe position on tv every week

He fought his own son in a ? match

He embarrassed his wife on numerous occasions

Whats going on with aw is nowhere below vince

dont forget he faced his daughter in an i quit match and practically beat the hell out of her
    after that he feuded with taker and threatened to have his children kidnapped and his wife ?
    seriously, wtf?

i still remember when he put "? " in a tag team match

skip to the 2 min. mark
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dNTlJdoGM4

im not that religious yet i found it offensive
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This could be the E's way of having their unauthorized/copyrighted videos taken off of YouTube.

All the videos that are posted in AW's rants are that of the viewer. The E def wouldn't have those videos online in these times. So with AW pointing out all the negative stuff the E puts on the air, they could put in a copyright claim and have the video snatched.

As long as AW uses material posted online that is copyrighted by the E as evidence of the E's hypocrisy, it could be a case to have the evidence taken down and AW wouldn't have anything to use against them. The fans of today probably don't remember most of the stuff that was done in the not too distant past, but the E wouldn't want them to be reminded of their two-faced ways.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Whether WWE wants to admit it or not, UFC hurts them in terms of the late teen/young adult demographic. Even when WWE is putting out a quality product, I'm still more inclined to spend my money on UFC events. For example, Summerslam is shaping up pretty well, but I still ordered UFC 150 instead. Even if Stone Cold wrestles CM Punk at Survivor Series. Even when WWE are good, so many other things are better.

That's why WWE targets the kids. They're not going to music festivals, they're not going overseas (as much, there's some spoilt little ? ... I'm bitter, sue me), and they're certainly not going to watch that barbaric cage fighting. So WWE present a clean, wholesome image so the parents like it as entertainment for the kids, who think Cena's cool, so bam, a whole family's getting WWE tickets.

Also Linda McMahon could be harmed by this, she is trying to run for the Senate again for the republicans. This whole story could be pure nitroglycerin (let alone ether) for her campaign.
  • rabbitfood
    rabbitfood Members Posts: 486 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From AW's very first Tout video a few weeks back.
    G054S.gif
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL That Lawler Promo might be the Biggest Ether Ive ever seen yes even more than any of The Great One promo's...
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But Edge and Lita having sex in the middle of the ring is ok
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? done help the ? win the republican primary