Has there ever been a real ? on Real World?

Options
13»

Comments

• young_belvi
    young_belvi Members Posts: 732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I've been watching real world since the first season and i'm only 27, lol. I haven't really ? with the show for the last decade or so,(MTV has been pushing that ? ? mad hard for the last 10 years or so) but I use to want to go on Road rules. ? just looked fun as ? . The last real dude had to be Leroy, but there have been some cool brothas. Tek (Just a different ? , but was cool), the black dude who had the glasses from ...? I can't even remember the season, but people use to say he was a nerd. But he was just a regular laid-back dude. I was happy they put a brother like that on TV. All of us ain't with that "ra-ra, I sell drugs, thugged out, overly loud" ? . Cyrus was aight, but he was constantly simpin white chicks. Greg was cool to me. That ? gave zero ? and just wanted to bring ? home and bang them. He wasn't ? with the roommates, and they hated that ? and tried to make him the outcast. The other black dude on that season was a pure sucka. Capping for all them hoes even when they was in the wrong, beating up palm trees and punching bags and ? . ? that dude. Ya'll got to befriend Greg on f-book, ? be dropping the funniest statuses:

"~After careful evaluation of some well known dating sites.... it has dawned on me... that horrifyingly rampant... is the delusional thought paradigm that ones physique is "athletic and toned," when in actuality... it is more accurately characterized by ? and rotund. I see no need to attempt to befuddle and hood wink those perusing your profile... we are not buffoons... we WILL CLICK the photo section... and TRYinG TO have the ENTIRE PIC compose only your FACE DOES NOT hiDE YOUR elephantine features... THE NECK CANNOT TELL a LIE... taking a hiatus from the online dating scene... foolery runs wildly unhindered.....~ The ? ARE YOU ""SLENDER""""???????!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~"
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn somebody said Alton was a real ? ? lol
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    RawAce wrote: »
    Alton could get drafted away in the Race Draft for all I care.
    Dude's only trillness is the asswhoopings he be handing to people in them RW vs RR challenges

Alton had ? though. Of all types.

He macked down that bony mixed chick in the house, was on FWB status with a asian local, had a black chick bustin it open in the hot tub and allegedly had a threesome with some white broads while he was still booed up with the mixed chick.

As far as the brothas only Syrus, Teck and maybe like Leroy was ? with him on the female tip.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That lightskin albino ? Brianna from Hollywood was a real ? . She was gutta and always ready to fight. She was a stripper too, in and out of court for assaulting her ex. I'm pretty sure she was a druggie/alcoholic on the show too.

I forgot about her...I didnt find her attractive at first but as the show kept goin on she kept on getting more and more sexy to me

So in RW Hollywood the trill cast members was Greg, Joey and Brianna. The rest of the cast was some suckas
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Leroy, Tek, and Theo are the three realest ? ever on the show
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYPKLq6qyg&feature=related

CT just the wrong skin color apparently *shrugs*

"Lay down, motha ? !" X_x

This reminded me of when CT hoed out Adam in Paris. Adam was shook to his foundation. ? was hilarious, I wish Youtube had it.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    I've been watching real world since the first season and i'm only 27, lol. I haven't really ? with the show for the last decade or so,(MTV has been pushing that ? ? mad hard for the last 10 years or so) but I use to want to go on Road rules. ? just looked fun as ? . The last real dude had to be Leroy, but there have been some cool brothas. Tek (Just a different ? , but was cool), the black dude who had the glasses from ...? I can't even remember the season, but people use to say he was a nerd. But he was just a regular laid-back dude. I was happy they put a brother like that on TV. All of us ain't with that "ra-ra, I sell drugs, thugged out, overly loud" ? . Cyrus was aight, but he was constantly simpin white chicks. Greg was cool to me. That ? gave zero ? and just wanted to bring ? home and bang them. He wasn't ? with the roommates, and they hated that ? and tried to make him the outcast. The other black dude on that season was a pure sucka. Capping for all them hoes even when they was in the wrong, beating up palm trees and punching bags and ? . ? that dude. Ya'll got to befriend Greg on f-book, ? be dropping the funniest statuses:

"~After careful evaluation of some well known dating sites.... it has dawned on me... that horrifyingly rampant... is the delusional thought paradigm that ones physique is "athletic and toned," when in actuality... it is more accurately characterized by ? and rotund. I see no need to attempt to befuddle and hood wink those perusing your profile... we are not buffoons... we WILL CLICK the photo section... and TRYinG TO have the ENTIRE PIC compose only your FACE DOES NOT hiDE YOUR elephantine features... THE NECK CANNOT TELL a LIE... taking a hiatus from the online dating scene... foolery runs wildly unhindered.....~ The ? ARE YOU ""SLENDER""""???????!!!!!!!! ARGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~"

I watched from Season 1 up through the San Diego season...after that it's literally been them trying to top Real World Las Vegas first cast all over again, they even said it on a Real World special on MTV how the show took on a drastic change after that first Vegas cast....and is Road Rules ever coming back? They keep doing challenges with only old real world people now it seems lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYPKLq6qyg&feature=related

CT just the wrong skin color apparently *shrugs*

"Lay down, motha ? !" X_x

This reminded me of when CT hoed out Adam in Paris. Adam was shook to his foundation. ? was hilarious, I wish Youtube had it.

CT murdered Lionel richie's bastard child lol
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? DAMN!! even the trailer ? on the other seasons lol.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=_ngXxl_n2qI&NR=1
    AWAY WITH YOU PEASANT!!!
    04_real-world-sarah-greg.jpg

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HEather B cracked that broad with the Heiniken bottle, don't get no realer than that
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deepeastoaklandp
    Lol @ Greg in that trailer telling the roommates "look, I don't wanna be cool wit you". ? really gave zero ? hahaha
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Umm imma be straight REAL WORLD has had bad ? tho, that's why i watched for so long. Coral ... EBRC status. And that Austin season was off the chain. Wack ? who was simpin with that latin broad. But i swear that snowbunny on the season was the baddest white ? that's ever walked the planet. GOAT ? too. Damn if i can't remember her name ... she was with that one dude the whole time who got stole on the first episode lol.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I forgot about Aneesa. Her thick sexy freaky ? self had me runnin thru the lotion at a fast rate in middle school...always walking around naked and ?

aneesa-joro-7.jpg

47364de871b064262.jpg

aneesa-ferreira-real-world.jpg?d=600

aneesa-joro-3.jpg
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aneesa ? ass could get the D

CT was absolutely that ? tho. COTDAMN he baptized that dude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX2ylo6C0Ck
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Options
    after tonight's episode we can safely add Swift to the Real World real ? list
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Swifty?

QFT...

Called that ? ? ...lol