The Russians are coming, the Russians are coming!

Options
DoUwant2go2Heaven
DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will raise up against Babylon, and against them that dwell in the midst of them that rise up against me, a destroying wind; And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about." Jeremiah 51:1-2

f1crps.jpg

Russian attack submarine slipped past US Navy and patrolled Gulf of Mexico for weeks undetected

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2188791/Russian-attack-submarine-slipped-past-US-Navy-patrolled-Gulf-Mexico-weeks-undetected.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

A Russian attack submarine slipped into the Gulf of Mexico undetected and sailed through US strategic waters for weeks without the US Navy noticing, it was reported on Wednesday.

The US military didn't even know about the presence of the Akula-class nuclear submarine until after it had already left the gulf, still carrying a payload of long-range missiles.

The revelation is part of a startling trend of Russian incursions as the former Cold War foe ramps up its military might under the leadership of President Vladimir Putin.

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative news site, quoted anonymous military sources as saying the sub was in the gulf for a month.

The exact time frame of the vessel's presence was not clear.

'The Akula was built for one reason and one reason only: To ? US Navy ballistic missile submarines and their crews,' a source told the Beacon.

The US Navy's Atlantic submarine fleet is based at Naval Submarine Base Kings Bay on the coast of southern Georgia.

Akula-class subs are designed to run fast and quietly. They are equipped with torpedoes, mines and cruise missiles.

Russia has a fleet of nine of the vessels, which are 360 feet long and are powered by a pressurized water nuclear reactor.

The last time a Russian sub was spotted this close to the US was in 2009, when a pair of the subs were discovered patrolling off the east coast.

'Sending a nuclear-propelled submarine into the Gulf of Mexico-Caribbean region is another manifestation of President Putin demonstrating that Russia is still a player on the world’s political-military stage,' Norman Polmar, a naval intelligence consultant, told the Beacon.

In June, a fleet of Russian strategic nuclear bombers conducted a training operation in the Arctic without notifying the American military.

Then, in July, a Bear H strategic bomber, capable of carrying cruise missiles, entered American airspace near California. US Air Force fighter jets had to be scrambled to meet the plane and turn it back.

'It’s a confounding situation arising from a lack of leadership in our dealings with Moscow. While the president is touting our supposed "reset" in relations with Russia, Vladimir Putin is actively working against American interests, whether it’s in Syria or here in our own backyard,' Republican Sen John Cornyn told the Beacon.

25ixiti.jpg

"When we check-mate the USA, we will not spare children nor show mercy."

"They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon." Jeremiah 50:42

dmf7zc.jpg

Put yourselves in array to take down Babylon!

"Put yourselves in array against Babylon round about: all ye that bend the bow, shoot at her, spare no arrows: for she hath sinned against the LORD." Jeremiah 50:14

e0oqoh.jpg

None of our arrows will miss their targets!

"For, lo, I will raise and cause to come up against Babylon an assembly of great nations from the north country: and they shall set themselves in array against her; from thence she shall be taken: their arrows shall be as of a mighty expert man; none shall return in vain." Jeremiah 50:9

Amen and Amen.

Comments

• whar
    whar Members Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You get the fall of America from one attack sub off the coast?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Whats up brother Whar! No, I get the fall of Babylon the Great from the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ contained in His holy word. What we are seeing are signs of what is coming. The Russians playing around in the coastal waters of the USA are test runs for the day when Babylon will meet her utter destruction in 1 hour.

The day of the LORD comes like a thief in the night upon those who are not watching and praying. Thus, most of the world will be caught off guard when the world is flipped upside down in 1 hour. Amen.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men will start praying in America and I can even see muslims and Jews and Buddhist and Arabs bowing their heads to Jesus when it comes and that's when ? will save America. Even the atheists will believe in ? and say his name and many will flock the churches. All this church talk hate will turn into Love when destruction is nigh. Even the most blasphemous will bow his head to ? and Jesus when Satan uses Russia, a hook will be in his mouth and he will be drawn to war.

Bless be The Most High Yahweh Elohim, Jehovah, Mighty ? , Kings of Kings!!!
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Babylon is Rome, not America

http://www.americaisraelprophecy.com/mysterybabylon.html

http://focusonjerusalem.com/MysteryBabylonIdentified.htm

Unless you can translate the 17th verse in Revelations and link America with Babylon's description

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 17&version=NIV

17 One of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, “Come, I will show you the punishment of the great prostitute, who sits by many waters. 2 With her the kings of the earth committed adultery, and the inhabitants of the earth were intoxicated with the wine of her adulteries.”
    3 Then the angel carried me away in the Spirit into a wilderness. There I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was covered with blasphemous names and had seven heads and ten horns. 4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries. 5 The name written on her forehead was a mystery:
    babylon the great
    the mother of prostitutes
    and of the abominations of the earth.

6 I saw that the woman was ? with the blood of ? ’s holy people, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus.

When I saw her, I was greatly astonished. 7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns. 8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and yet will come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because it once was, now is not, and yet will come.

9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits. 10 They are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come; but when he does come, he must remain for only a little while. 11 The beast who once was, and now is not, is an eighth king. He belongs to the seven and is going to his destruction.

12 “The ten horns you saw are ten kings who have not yet received a kingdom, but who for one hour will receive authority as kings along with the beast. 13 They have one purpose and will give their power and authority to the beast. 14 They will wage war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will triumph over them because he is Lord of lords and King of kings —and with him will be his called, chosen and faithful followers.”

15 Then the angel said to me, “The waters you saw, where the prostitute sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. 16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For ? has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until ? ’s words are fulfilled. 18 The woman you saw is the great city that rules over the kings of the earth.”
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
  • Bodhi
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The seven kings and ten horns are interpreted differently depending on who you talk to, including yourself, which is really why we can't trust these "prophecies". It's largely just a guessing game between people of "faith".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HOGom6AqIE
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    OROS in the greek is properly translated as being a mountain. That is why Revelation 17:9 tells us that only a mind that has wisdom can understand what ? is saying. By twisting the original meaning of the word in order to make the prophecy say hill instead of mountain, the false notion of Rome being Mystery, Babylon the great has been perpetuated for centuries. Therefore, you must be willing to go precept upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little and there a little in order to understand doctrine my brother.

A total knowledge of the prophets must be taken into account in order to understand Mystery, Babylon the Great. Isaiah, Jeremiah, Daniel, and Ezekiel have to be understood so that we can get the total scope of what ? is saying in the book of Revelation.

That is why when we get to Revelation 17:9, ? tells us that the only way to understand what He is about to say is if you have a mind of wisdom. Many people don't have a mind a wisdom because they refuse to study to show themselves approved unto ? , a workman who needeth not to be ashamed, because they rightfully divide the word of truth.

Now if you would like to start in the prophets and work our way through the prophecies, we will be able to rightly divide the word of truth together my brother. Are you willing?
  • Bodhi
    Options

Unless you can translate the 17th verse in Revelations and link America with Babylon's description

• plocc
    plocc Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sounds like a story planted by those trying propagate that Ronald Reagan warlike mentality again. Since the cold war days it seems that america always has to have a enemy, whether it be russia, the middle east, asian countries, central american countries, or terrorism. This is good for military industrial complex. If there is no fear, the need for national security is lessened and they dont make any money. If a russian sub was in american waters its cause we wanted them there for whatever reason. If it went undetected who leaked the information, russia? Hey america we were just in your backyard with a nuclear sub. We just thought we'd let you know. Yeah right. Jimmy carter was the last president to not have a warlike agenda and he was lambasted and the writers of history have labeled him as being soft. Reagan won 2 terms by referencing the carter administration as being militarily soft.
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Russia warns West over Syria after Obama threats
    "BEIRUT (Reuters) - Russia warned the West on Tuesday against unilateral action on Syria, a day after U.S. President Barack Obama threatened "enormous consequences" if his Syrian counterpart used chemical or biological arms or even moved them in a menacing way."
    http://news.yahoo.com/obama-warns-assad-u-could-act-005455724.html

what do u make of the above? just dropped today
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He has nothing to say and so he dipped. The prophecy in Ezeikel is happening before our eyes and yet guys want to deny it because than they will know they will have to account for everything they did before ? . Just get on your knees and accept Jesus bro. That's the only way and follow him. The club ain't gonna save you, the bars ain't gonna save you, the henny, vodka, beer ain't gonna save you, your mama ain't gonna save you, your guns ain't gonna save you, no weapon formed will save you, when all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior and he died and rose up from the dead and he is ? made Flesh. One way bro and only one way bro.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    The club ain't gonna save you, the bars ain't gonna save you, the henny, vodka, beer ain't gonna save you, your mama ain't gonna save you, your guns ain't gonna save you, no weapon formed will save you, when all you have to do is accept Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior and he died and rose up from the dead and he is ? made Flesh. One way bro and only one way bro.

I don't club or bar hop, don't drink, my mom is dead, and I don't carry a gun, sorry.
    Dhammapada wrote: »
    By oneself is evil done,
    by oneself defiled,
    by oneself it’s left undone,
    by self alone one purified.
    Purity, impurity on oneself depend,
    no one can purify another.

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    Sounds like a story planted by those trying propagate that Ronald Reagan warlike mentality again. Since the cold war days it seems that america always has to have a enemy, whether it be russia, the middle east, asian countries, central american countries, or terrorism. This is good for military industrial complex. If there is no fear, the need for national security is lessened and they dont make any money. If a russian sub was in american waters its cause we wanted them there for whatever reason. If it went undetected who leaked the information, russia? Hey america we were just in your backyard with a nuclear sub. We just thought we'd let you know. Yeah right. Jimmy carter was the last president to not have a warlike agenda and he was lambasted and the writers of history have labeled him as being soft. Reagan won 2 terms by referencing the carter administration as being militarily soft.

There are traitors in the highest levels of Babylons Government my brother. There are people inside the nation who are openly and secretly plotting to bring down this nation. Leaks like this should be of no surprise. They encourage each other in evil plans, they talk about hiding their snares; they say, "Who will see them?" This country is corrupt, plain and simple. From the leaders down to the beggars on the street corners. That's why ? said this concerning Babylon, "The LORD of hosts hath sworn by himself, saying, Surely I will fill thee with men, as with caterpillers; and they shall lift up a shout against thee." Jeremiah 51:14

Yes, ? has filled the nation of Babylon with traitors. They will lift up their shout when the destruction comes in 1 day and in 1 hour. The stage is being set and the players are being put into position. The covers are being slowly pulled off, so that those with eyes to see and ears to hear will understand whats going on. Amen.

"And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues." Revelation 18:4
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    edited August 2012
    Options
    "BEIRUT (Reuters) - Russia warned the West on Tuesday against unilateral action on Syria, a day after U.S. President Barack Obama threatened "enormous consequences" if his Syrian counterpart used chemical or biological arms or even moved them in a menacing way."

When I read it and asked the LORD for wisdom in understanding it, He brought me to Psalm 83. So I see the alliances are growing stronger and stronger. The battle lines are being drawn. The prophecies are unfolding before our eyes. Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38-39, Daniel 11, and the prophecies concerning Babylon the Great are all about to happen shortly. The times and the seasons are clearly evident. Therefore we must continue to watch and pray so that we can get directions from the LORD. Amen.

What has the LORD revealed to you about the situation?
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    Dhammapada wrote: »
    By oneself is evil done,
    by oneself defiled,
    by oneself it’s left undone,
    by self alone one purified.
    Purity, impurity on oneself depend,
    no one can purify another.
    the above set of statements as a whole is a falsehood and is a promotion of pride (of life). pride is a sin before ? . and not only the Bible, but life also teaches us that the person of great pride always eventually taking a big fall. It's the same appeal that Adam and Eve fell for when they were told that if they ate the fruit they would become like ? . No human can righteously stand before ? with a prideful spirit.
  • Rock_Well
    Options

When I read it and asked the LORD for wisdom in understanding it, He brought me to Psalm 83. So I see the alliances are growing stronger and stronger. The battle lines are being drawn. The prophecies are unfolding before our eyes. Isaiah 17, Ezekiel 38-39, Daniel 11, and the prophecies concerning Babylon the Great are all about to happen shortly. The times and the seasons are clearly evident. Therefore we must continue to watch and pray so that we can get directions from the LORD. Amen.

i didn't feel like reading the entire article so i was just moreso seeing if you caught anything noteworthy or relevant the topic.

For now i'm just keeping my eyes open. but I really don't believe America as a whole has done enough to provoke ? 's wrath on a national level like that.
  • Bodhi
    Options
    the above set of statements as a whole is a falsehood

prove it
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

i didn't feel like reading the entire article so i was just moreso seeing if you caught anything noteworthy or relevant the topic.

For now i'm just keeping my eyes open. but I really don't believe America as a whole has done enough to provoke ? 's wrath on a national level like that.

Well I applaud you for having an open mind my brother. I know that you are rooted and grounded in the word, therefore ? will open up your eyes to the truth. If we put America on the stand and prosecute her according to the word of ? , I firmly believe that she will be guilty of being Mystery, Babylon the Great.